American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] Logo

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW]

Having problems with American Furniture Warehouse [AFW]?

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 992 7997 (Customer Service)
+1 480 500 4200 (Arizona Customers)
8820 American Way
Englewood, Colorado

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] Customer Service. Initial American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Furniture Warehouse [AFW]. Discuss the issues you have had with American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 05, 2021

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] — Side table had glue dribbled down the front and then stained over.

I just got home with my purchases, a 100 mile round trip to get. I got 2 reclining chairs and 2 power chair...

Nov 27, 2020

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] — Couch

Ordered a brand new couch. Paid the $75 delivery fee. Couch was delivered broken. Looked like it had been...

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW]Couch broke after 18 months

I purchased my couch in Feb 2019 and it's now 10/2020 and the frame is broken. when call them, the lady was so rude and not willing to find me a solution and she hung up on me. Hamidah. also I couldnt understand her english was extremely poor. so here i am less than 2 years, with a broken couch and $1000 short. joke and crap furniture. my grandparents bought furniture for same price and it lasted them over 50 years! expensive crap should be new advertisement.

• American Furniture Warehouse [AFW]'s response · Nov 05, 2020

Hi Fanny, may we ask you to send us your customer information please (a name your account would be under and a phone number we would have on file for you)? Please email us at [email protected] and we will try to resolve this with you. Thank you, AFW

• Al
      Alyssa McCollum Dec 05, 2020

I am wondering if you received any kind of solution with AFW. We have a similar problem.

Sep 06, 2020

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] — Replacement order and rude sales persons

On 9/3/20 my wife and I went to AFW to pick out furniture to replace the furniture we received 2 months ago...

May 11, 2020

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] — Liars & worst customer svc staff ever

I have been working on the purchase of some $5, 000 in furniture and have spent thousands more with afw over...

Apr 01, 2020

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] — Bed frame

We bought an entire bedroom set from AFW a little over a year ago (past the 1 year warranty which is a joke...

Jan 13, 2020

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] — Dining set broken bench

Bench from dining set broke from the stretcher bottom piece. I've been trying to replace it but no luck...

Oct 22, 2019

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] — poor service provided. price was not honored.

I am very disappointed with the service that we recieved as we visited the American Home In Santa Fe, New...

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW]complete customer experience!

Thought I would shop local, not again at least with this company. I purchased a queen size mattress set. I got a full size mattress and queen size box spring.
    Now trying to correct the problem, so I want to exchange the box spring for full. They come to pick up the queen and no replacement. I paid well over 5k for my entire order. They didn't bring it all in the beginning and it was wrong! Not to happy.

• American Furniture Warehouse [AFW]'s response · Aug 14, 2019

Our apologies for the error; the correct sized box spring is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow 8-15-19. AFW

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] — bunkbed assembly

Purchased 11/18/18 sales order [protected] item numberDW-4720 bunkbed frame/w. The assembly was completed and...

American Furniture Warehouse — refund

I purchased a matress from AFW Glendale Az. and paid most of it in cash and the rest financed. I returned the...

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] — power loveseat, couch, and recliner

The USB ports on all three of these are not working gentleman comes out today June 5th to fix them tells u...

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] — need to make a warranty claim

My husband and I purchased a dining room table and chairs about 3 months ago, it is a solid wood table and...

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] — customer service

On April 3 I contacted American furniture warehouse regarding the pending status of my refund on the bedroom...

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW]sectional reclining sofa

My boyfriend and I recently purchased a sectional sofa from American Furniture warehouse that was delivered Sunday the 25th of February. Upon delivery we noticed that the console was cracked and broken in the back, and have since attempted to contact them. I have left 2 voicemails and now the phone number is not working at all for the Englewood location. No one from American Furniture has attempted to contact either me or my boyfriend and he has attempted to call multiple times as well. I am really disappointed as I love the sectional, and wish to resolve the issue with the console.

• American Furniture Warehouse [AFW]'s response · Mar 01, 2018

We are sorry...AT&T is our provider and they are presently having a outage that is over 40% of the USA. If you would like to email us at "[email protected]" we will assist you immediately. Hopefully AT&T will be back up soon. AFW

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] — sofa cushions

On February 28, 2018 I had a service tech from your store come to my store and check on a couple of cushion...

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW]bed set

I bought this bed set in the end of March 2017. When I moved I noticed they had used a stripped-out leg on my dresser and screwed it in so it wouldn't move. I also noticed my bed was making some noise. When I moved into my new house in October I set up my bed and it has gotten increasingly noisy and squeaky. I called for them to fix it. When the service guy came he put a screw in foot board and placed a block of wood underneath my footboard. Although the bed is not noisy, this is just a quick fix, probably because the warranty will expire soon so AFW doesn't want to fix their mistakes. I was never given this "block of wood" underneath my footboard and I believe it has caused extra ware and tear. Instead of a ‘quick fix' you would think AFW would fix the problem correctly especially since most customers are spending a good chinch of change. Very disappointing. And now I am on the market searching for living room furniture but I don't think I will be returning here.

• American Furniture Warehouse [AFW]'s response · Feb 17, 2018

Hello Jessica, with our apologies may we ask you to email us your customer information (a customer number or a order number) please so that we can research this with you to see how be can better assist you? You and email us at [email protected] Thank you Jessica, AFW

American Furniture Warehouse [AFW]customer service representative

My husband and I purchase a bedroom set and the headboard arrived cracked from side to side. We called customer service and were transferred to a person by the name of Brittany Powers. She was very rude, unprofessional, talking over us during the conversation and hung up on us refusing to help us. Her incompetence and vicious behavior amped the situation and added insult to injury. We are left without a bed to sleep on, damaged furniture that was very expensive and a great amount of time lost and unfruitful effort. Customer service representatives like this give companies a bad name and attacking the customers will harm business as they are Not good assets but detrimental to a business's good name.

• American Furniture Warehouse [AFW]'s response · Feb 13, 2018

Hello and thank you for your feedback. As we understand it we were able to assist you to your approval, please let us know if we are correct. Thank you, AFW

American Furniture Warehouse — updated: mattress/ afw does not follow manufacturer's warranty

American Furniture Warehouse American Furniture Warehouse Contacts & Information Posted: Jan 20, 2018 by ...

American Furniture Warehouse — mattress/afw does not follow manufacturer's warranty

I purchased top of the line Sealy mattress set 15 months ago from AFW in Grand Junction, CO. It has a 10 year...