Ashley Furniture - Plano, TX — I strongly recommend not to buy from ashley furniture
I ordered a leather sofa on 7/4/2006, it was delivered on 7/22/2006. When I first sat on it, it wasn't as comfortable as I thought it would be - It certainly felt different from the display one. But more than that, I felt really uncomfortable of the leather smell. I started having headache and nausea when I sat on the sofa. I felt sick all day, and had to take anvil. I went to the store the next day and explained my situation. but the store manager seemed very upset, as if I made her upset or what, and told me they couldn't do nothing. I didn't ask for money back, I asked if I could exchange with a fabric sofa. That was all. I think I am allergic to leather or something, or I suspect that they didn't good job processing the leather or something, I don't know what's wrong. But I do know for sure that their leather makes me sick. and Yet, they are so ignorant and not willing to meet the customer's need.
Again, all i wanted was to exchange with fabric sofa. And it's a day old with tags and everything. and I can't even sit on it, so it's just brand new!
I am going to tell everyone about your service at the community site and strongly recommend not to buy from Ashley.
More Ashley Furniture - Plano, TX Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy!
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered!
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - larkinhurst recliner