Ashley's Furniture — I will copy this letter and give it to my attorney
I made a large purchase to furnish my new home in Keller, Texas in December 04' and moved in 2005 to California, I have two pieces of my furniture purchased from this location. At the time of purchase I bought an extended warranty, my office hutch door snapped in half and the dowel on my dining room chair broke off, my local Ashley's says they are not affiliated with the store in Texas, I want my furniture repaired or refunded for the extended warranty.
I will copy this letter and give it to my attorney at PrePaidLegal (ParkerStansbury) CA. I was never told that if I moved that my warranty would not follow me if I moved to another state.
More Ashley's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy!
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered!
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - larkinhurst recliner