Ashley Home store (North Brunswick furniture Inc) — poor service!
My name is Ankur Vaidya I live in South Plainfield, NJ and work as a field engineer for a Construction Design firm. I want to make my fellow citizens aware of what i went thru buying furniture at Ashley Furniture store in North Brunswick, NJ.
I bought the furniture on July 13th and paid for it in full on that day. I was told the furniture will be delivered in 4 to 6 weeks. In the 7th week i got a phone call from Ashley saying its a delay from manufacturer and you will get it by the end of the 8th week. I was fine with that as well. After the 10th week i called them to which they said it will be delivered on 26th of Sept. Now me thinking of accommodating the furniture guys so they can get in and out gave my old bed away so since that day i am sleeping on mattress placed on the floor. i was given 2 other dates after that 30th of sept. then it was 4th of Oct now it is next week some time. I just found that out. Now one thing i don't understand is if i am not provided with my product why is Ashley furniture sitting on my money for almost 3 months so i thought of canceling everything to which they threaten a 15% restocking fee so its almost like I am stuck with this. Help or advise smb!
More Ashley Home store (North Brunswick furniture Inc) Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy!
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered!
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - larkinhurst recliner