Ashley Furniture — damaged furniture delivered!
I am writing this complaint in regards to coffee tables purchased at Ashley Furniture. I purchased these tables in December and I received them defective. Ashley Furniture sent a repair technician to my home to repair the furniture. The furniture was unrepairable and required for a new set to be delivered. The second set arrived at my home and the delivered Coffee tables were still damaged. I spoke with Ashley Furniture and was promised a new set. Two weeks later Ashely Furniture contacts me and notifies me that the Coffee Tables are in the warehouse but damaged. They would call to reschedule. A month later I haven't heard anything so I decided to call Ashley Furniture. Ashley Furniture had canceled the order and refuses to replace the damage furniture. I purchased the coffee tables in December and paid the full amount on my American express credit card. Ashely Furniture has received full payment but still refuses to do deliver undamaged coffee tables that I purchased. I had an issue with Ashley Furniture 2 years ago where I disputed an amount with my credit card company for the damages that were done to my home. I sent my credit card company pictures and estimates of the damages caused by Ashley Furniture. The credit card company did a full investigation and reimbursed me for the amount of damages that Ashley Furniture had done to my home. Ashley Furniture is holding my order until I pay them back for the disputed amount. Ashley Furniture has been very unprofessional and hard to work with. They don't care about there customers but about money. No one at Ashley Furniture will return my calls or speak to me about this matter. I have contacted Ashley Furniture over 20 times in the past month and had the phone shut in my face. I paid for new furniture in December 2006 and I received damaged furniture. In the past 2 years I have spent over $12,000 with Ashley Furniture. I do not recommend Ashley Furniture to anyone. I will be sure to let everyone know about my relationship with Ashley Furniture.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy!
- Ashley Furniture - check your furniture before accepting delivery!
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - larkinhurst recliner