AMZN.COM/BILLWAUS / Unauthorized Charges to credit card

1 Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:

This is a GENUINE SCAM, this site Amazon.COM AMZN.COM/BILLWAUS charge my credit card with TWO (2) amounts, one of $1.00 US and the other of $199.00 US ! We always make our transactions in canadian dollars, right there, that was the first sign that something was wrong ! We had no message either from Amazon.CA telling us they were shipping something to us ! We do not understand how those crooks operate but they seem to be able to access our credit card informations trough Amazon.CA, we do not buy trough Amazon.COM (USA), we only buy trough Amazon.CA (CANADA) !

How long will the authorities let those thieves continue to rip honest people like that ? It seems to be a knowned issue for quite a while now !

Tr

Comments

• Me
      10th of Nov, 2010
    AMZN.COM/BILLWAUS - fraudulent charges

Charges adding up to $86.79 was taken out of my account by AMZN.COM/BILLWAUS and IFCJ CHICAGO without my knowledge. Since they hit my account at the same time, I believe these are the same people. This could easily cause me to bounce checks considering my renter did not pay me rent this month!

• Me
      10th of Nov, 2010

I must apologize for my complaint. Apparently the charges to the account were done by my teenage son and were not fraudulent charges after all.

• Wa
      2nd of Mar, 2012

this is bull ****!!! i just got charged 21 additional dollars for something i never got!! i demand a refund!!! zabimaru9589@yahoo.com

30th of Oct, 2012
    AMZN.COM/BILLWAUS - CHARGED 155.34
    AMAZON
    525 25th ave s #4
    Seattle
    Washington
    Phone: 2064223402

I THOUGHT I PURCHACED A CHAIR AND OTTMAN. OCTOBER 2, 2012 AT 12 PM. THE AMOUNT WAS $155.34 FROM AMAZON.COM.

• Da
      1st of Mar, 2013

I WAS CHARGED FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER

• Cp
      20th of Jun, 2017

My account has been hit twice by Amazon. It says it's for prime membership but we do not use amazon like that for us to sign up for prime. How do we contest the charges?

• Sh
      16th of Aug, 2018

2 withdrawls from amzn.com/billWAUS appeared on my account. One from yesterday and one from today

• Th
      15th of Nov, 2018

Had a payment taken out of my bank of $13.87. We have not ordered anything. What did we get charged for? and who did it.