Having problems with NorthStyle?

NorthStyle Customer Service Contacts

1877 756 4075 (Customer Service)
Northwoods Trail, PO Box 6529
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
United States - 01824-0929

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NorthStyle Customer Service. Initial NorthStyle complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NorthStyle above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NorthStyle. Discuss the issues you have had with NorthStyle and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

NorthStyle Complaints & Reviews

NorthStyleDelivery

Pay attention to the large number of poor reviews about this company. I did not. On 12/2/20 I ordered a pair of pants, a sweater, and a shirt for my wife for Christmas at full price plus shipping for $135.66. That was 3 weeks before Christmas. They did not arrive on time or even close. My wife had nothing to open and the company sent a note that the items were on back order. I should have been told that the items were on back order when I placed my order so I could purchase something else for her. On 1/19/21 the sweater arrived. It is 1/23/21 and the pants have not arrived. The company apologized with a canned message after I sent them a complaint. Their customer service is appalling and non existent. There is a reason that this company has such a low rating.

Delivery

NorthStylebeing billed monthly charge

Cease and Desist the monthly charge of $14.95 for absolutely NO benefit to me whatsoever!

Account #[protected]

An order recently placed was charges $20.99 for shipping & handling, so obviously the "VIP" club is of no use to me at all. (Order #K546337000013)

Also, please refund this months charge of $14.95 pulled from my credit card on January 14, 2021.

25W786 Flint Creek Drive
    Wheaton, IL 60189

Dec 16, 2020

NorthStyle — No refund for returned product

On 10/16/20 I ordered a fleece top order# K4824561 from NorthStyle. I received after 2 weeks. It did not fit...

NorthStyleOrder no k4874684

Tracking No. [protected]. I placed my order at the end of October. It left Maine on October 26. It's December 6 and I still have not received it. Fedex has been sending it back and forth from Oregon to CA numerous times as you will be able to see from the tracking number. Unbelievable!!! I think you might want to reconsider your freight company choice. The United States Postal Service would have been much better if you're mailing to Alaska. I guess the problem is more with Fedex than North Style. No matter - where is my order?

Nov 09, 2020

NorthStyle — Business tactics

Omg. I should have read these reviews first! Shame on me. My first time ordering. I ordered over $400 in...

NorthStyleUnauthorized credit card billing

I have been charged $14.95 for several months by PGI Northstyle VIP. I have not authorized these charges and want complete refund/credit. I have been charged this monthly amount at least three times on my Capital One Credit Card. The account ends in number 4680. Please provide immediate refund. Thank you.

Kathleen Hogan Morrison
        36 Pokagon Trail
        New Buffalo, MI 49117
        [protected]
        [protected]@aol.com

NorthStyleOrder never arrived they make you re-order and charge more shipping fees.

I placed order on the May 28, 2020
          approx. 2 weeks later I received an email that the order was shipped and on June 23 I received a email that I received my order for please to give them a review. I called customer service to inform them that I never received my Cardigan. After 2 days they told me that it shipped back to North Style due to not having a shipping address on the label. So they gave me a refund and told me to reorder what I did I also was charged extra 10.95 for extra 2 day shipping. The agent told me that I had to pay this if I wanted my Cardigan.
          I really wanted it since a long time so I decided to du so. Today July 23 one month later still no Cardigan. I checked my tracking number and it told me the package was stuck in Kentucky. I called Customer service she had no solution and told me she did not know why. I told her to please give me a refund she agreed with no further solution also told me that I would not get my express shipping fee of $10.95 back. I truly belief that there is something not right with this company.

NorthStyleK3774129

Awful experience.
            Your on-line order information said that a 10% discount and free shipping would apply to my order 'today.' Please note:
            1. I did not receive an invoice of the order (just what is written below in the form of an email);
            2. No discount as indicated was provided to me.
            3. The customer serv rep was extremely rude, continually spoke over me and hung up on me.
            4. I want to speak to a corporate office customer service representative.
            This was the worst experience ordering ' on-line' I've ever encountered. If you do not rectify this mess, I will report you to the Better Business Bureau and the U.S. Attorney General, who handle these complaints and misrepresentation of services. Thank you. Gena Galenski [protected]
            Order #K3774129
            Thank You!
            Your NorthStyle order has been received and is being processed. You will receive additional confirmation emails within the next 24 hours.

If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

NorthStyleorder shipping

I placed order on the 1st, the 2nd was a holiday, it was shipped on the 3rd. I called and talked to a rep prior to placing order to ensure it would arrive in time for my Father's funeral service. I assured that if I paid the "Rush Service" for an extra $4.95 that it would arrive in 2-4 days. When I did NOT receive an email with tracking information, I looked it up myself and found that it would not arrive until Tuesday the next week. That is 6 days!! Why did I pay for the "Rush Service"? I should have been told to pay for the 2 day Service or overnight, because there is no way that the "Rush" fee would have gotten here in time because they use PARCEL POST...so it goes to the post office. It would need to be shipped 2 day or overnight to get here in time. I am absolutely LIVID!! What a waste of money. I paid $24.95 for shipping total and it still is going to take over a week. Never again will I order from Northstyle.

Feb 08, 2019

NorthStyle — service complaint

In Dec 2018 I purchased a coat from NorthStyle with a credit gift card I received as a Christmas gift. It wa...

Jan 23, 2019

NorthStyle — order fulfillment

On January 10, 2019, I ordered two items and paid an extra $4.95 for faster shipping--not the guaranteed...

Littleton

NorthStyle — customer service / return policy needs to change

The return policy at North Style is terrible and lacks customer focus. I ordered one item and was charged...

NorthStyle — st nick sweater gray

I received this sweater today. I opened up the package and one of the buttons on the beard fell right off...

NorthStyle — Misleading delivery information

I will NEVER ORDER from NorthStyle again. I was given the runaround by customer service. When I ordered...

NorthStyleshipping fee

I placed an order with NorthStyle and a pop of window came up for free shipping. Don't believe it! Apparently you have to fill something out and send it in, but it was unclear. Now it is costing me double as I have to return some items. I suggest you avoid this company. I will never use them again. Every other online company I deal with is much more accommodating.

NorthStyle — poor quality

I purchased several items from NorthStyle Oct. 27, 2017 - first time order. After wearing the BROWN Pull-On...

Morgantown

NorthStylepoor customer service / customer experience

Placed order on 11/16 (J9881734). Item was on backorder. I followed up via email on 12/4 requesting information on a shipping date because I needed to change the shipping address if the item was not arriving by 12/14. Received an auto response that someone would get back to me within 48 hours. After several days with no response, I sent a 2nd request for information (around 12/11 or 12/12) to which I received no response. Just today, 11 business days from my original inquiry, I receive a useless response telling me my package was shipped on the 13th and to allow 10 business days for delivery. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That did nothing but anger me even more. Because of the lack of response and poor customer service, that package is arriving at my house long after I've left town for the holidays. I had to pay $11 shipping and now I will have to spend more money to ship the item to the person I ordered it for. If not for the fact that my mom really wants the item I ordered, I would have cancelled. Rest assured, I will not be ordering from Northstyle again. At the very least, I feel my shipping charges should be refunded and if the company really want to do the right thing, they will give me an additional amount off the purchase price. Next stop - various social media.

North Style — company doesn't post negative reviews

I have submitted two negative reviews in the past year regarding two North Style products (the "Go Everywhere...

Northstyle / PGI Northstyle VIP — unauthorized recurring monthly charge for "vip" status

In January 2017 I made my first-time-ever purchase of one item from Northstyle, which was later returned a...

NorthStylehorrible customer services

Ordered a pair of pants in a particular style, color and size. Wrong item shipped. Called customer service who said they would send return label and "helped" me order the correct item. Again, the very same wrong item sent. Called for the return label I never received and they stated they don't give those. Send back, contact them with tracking number and they would refund that cost. Item returned and credited to my card. No return shipping reimbursement. Called customer service who said I should have called instead of sending email to customer service. To deal with customer services with Northstyle is the pits. I also think the last person I got was someone working from their home who kept putting the phone down on a counter, was NOT wearing a headset. And now, I wonder about this person having access to my credit card number. I was hacked shortly after ordering these items and wonder if possibly it could have happened via Northstyle. I've told them to never send another catalog to my home and even if they don't get that right; I will never order from Northstyle again. Buyer beware!