Amazon Prime — Amazon Prime=Scam.
I was looking to purchase three specific items on Amazon, and someone told me about the free shipping with Amazon Prime. I started the trial, thinking that having this service would be worth it to save on shipping and handling. I went back to get the items I wanted, and I was happy to see that the t-shirt I wanted to get was eligible for the Prime free shipping. However, when I put the item into my cart, I was surprised to see that it had gone up by almost 5$ since I had last looked at it a few moments before. I logged off of my Amazon account, and the shirt was again only 10$ (I made sure it was the same seller and the same shirt). I decided to load up my cart with the same 3 items again and compare. Before Amazon Prime when I had to pay shipping, my total was about 45$. WITH Amazon Prime and supposedly "free" shipping my total was well over 50$.
How can they honestly expect people to pay 80$ a year for this service if in the end we are spending more money anyway?
More Amazon Prime Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason
- AMZN.COM/Billwaus - unauthorized charges to credit card
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - your company needs to return my money asap!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping
- Amazon - email and password theft