Amazon.com / terrible customer service!

Amazon.com hides its contact number for a good reason. They don't want to hear from you. In my most recent experience, I painstakingly researched several records, items of clothing, and a computer that I placed in my shopping cart. This was the largest order I was about to place with them ever. The very next day, when I clicked my cart open it was empty. I have just spent 3 hours with various Phillipine and India operators, two of which closed the phone on me, another had me wait 20 mnts to access a supervisor who did not help. 3 hours of pure frustration.

Before doing anything, these people want the e-mail address, the name, billing address and the last 4 digits of your credit card to protect YOUR privacy! All this to find out why THEIR computer is malfunctioning.

Lets teach all these companies who forgot about proper consumer service a lesson. Let's take our business elsewhere. Dell's demise is benefiting Apple. Amazon will probably learn its lesson too late as well!

Br

Comments

• Te
      5th of May, 2014

I tried to purchase "The Vikings, Complete Second Season" on DVD, but instead I was sent something to watch on the television. I do not want this item, and I will not pay for it, if it appears on my statement I will contact my account company and have it removed. Please correct this mess if you value my business.