Amazon.com / terrible customer service!
Amazon.com hides its contact number for a good reason. They don't want to hear from you. In my most recent experience, I painstakingly researched several records, items of clothing, and a computer that I placed in my shopping cart. This was the largest order I was about to place with them ever. The very next day, when I clicked my cart open it was empty. I have just spent 3 hours with various Phillipine and India operators, two of which closed the phone on me, another had me wait 20 mnts to access a supervisor who did not help. 3 hours of pure frustration.
Before doing anything, these people want the e-mail address, the name, billing address and the last 4 digits of your credit card to protect YOUR privacy! All this to find out why THEIR computer is malfunctioning.
Lets teach all these companies who forgot about proper consumer service a lesson. Let's take our business elsewhere. Dell's demise is benefiting Apple. Amazon will probably learn its lesson too late as well!
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.in - refund
- Chinatera Limited - delivery
- Amazon - credit cards, decimals
- Amazon.com - Fraudulent Transactions
- Amazon.com - order # 113-3735205-1022663