Amazon.ca / customer service, incompetence, dishonest, stuck w/ almost $1000.00

1 Mississauga, ONTARIO, Ontario, Canada

I'm physically disabled / housebound so I am forced to shop online. Amazon.ca is 1 place. I bought recovery collars for my cat, each time following the size chart but each time would not fit. I needed one urgently so I only contacted amazon.ca after I finally GOT one that fit. They'd always been decent w/ refunds. I chatted the situation asking for them to dispatch a courier since there were so many. every other does so when there are exceptions but the agent said she could do 1 collar only & I had to mail each which I cannot do b/c I cannot get to post office and I need help with other things rather than pay someone to go to Canada post. Amazon should be doing this, or they should write clearly they do not cater to any special needs of those unable to get to a post office!
Then I bought a camera but within 2 hours I realized it was not a good one. I cancelled but it was "too late" Amazon promised to cancel (but did not) I wrote a note to their courier saying not to leave parcel but they left it. I chatted back twice about getting this back to them (This was entirely their fault) with 2 different people (different chats) And added the order numbers for the collars. BOTH agents at different times (different chats) promised to have their courier call me within 2 weeks NEVER did. Today I tried again and was told by another agent they never dispatch couriers and it is my problem. I don't see it that way. The agent tonight would not let me speak to a supervisor (more & more common). I don't know the next step! Better business bureau? Ministry of Consumer Protection? Contact Amazon.ca executive branch?

Amazon.ca and a few others are following the customer "support" attitude that sears had.

I'd appreciate any and all advice!
Thank you!