Webstaurant Store Logo

Webstaurant Store

Having problems with Webstaurant Store?

Webstaurant Store Customer Service Contacts

Thu24h
Fri12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Webstaurant Store Customer Service. Initial Webstaurant Store complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Webstaurant Store above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Webstaurant Store. Discuss the issues you have had with Webstaurant Store and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Webstaurant Store Complaints & Reviews

Jan 17, 2020

Webstaurant Store — lab coats

I have ordered from Webstaurant before with great results. So when I saw some lab coats that I was searching...

webstaurant.comnever shipped order but charged card

On 8/29/18 I placed an order with them for a vacuum packaging machine and some bags. Before placing order I contacted company and was assured items were in stock. When package arrived I only received bags, no machine. I immediately contacted company and was told machine was in the shipping dept. now being packaged for transit and that I should receive shipping confirmation on 8/31/18. I never received shipping confirmation but instead receive email on 9/1/18 stating item was out of stock with no date of when they expect to item back in stock. Mind you the company charged my credit card for the entire amount of the order. I contacted customer support to ask what happened. I was told at time of my order item was in stock at Georgia location but due to logistics my order was routed to Nevada warehouse which did not have item. I can request item to be shipped from Georgia location but it would take another 10 days or so to complete. I asked why was I told inaccurate information and why was my order not routed to warehouse that actually had product. I was told they have no control of logistics and had no answer for why I was given incorrect information. I canceled order and was assured a credit would be issued in 48hrs to my account. It has now been 4 days and no credit has been issued. I contacted customer service on 9/6/18 and was told they do not see credit being issued and will research and get back to me. I do give them credit for having the chat feature on there site but the information provided at times was less then accurate. Be wary of their warehouse issues and don't trust their webstore to provide accurate information about what is available.

Update, I received email from customer service today 9/6/18, that in fact no credit had been issued as previously stated by customer service. The new representative did state that he process the credit and it should appear on my card in the next 1-3 days. I would like to believe him but the companies track record so far has been less then stellar when it comes to telling the truth.

Webstaurant Storedisappointed

I paid for an expedited shipping to get the items as fast as possible. But instead of promised 3 days, I received them only 9 days later.
    Thanks for shipping, but don't you think that it took too long?
    I called them to find out what happened and was hoping to hear a reasonable answer to justify them because I liked this company, but unfortunately, they said something scripted and wished me to have a good day and then simply hung up on me...

Webstaurant Storedo not buy from them

oh for god's sake, people, do you really think they care about your issues you have with their websites and orders? Of course not.
      I've been with them for a while and know them well. First of all, they are really unreliable, the items are not worth the money, have a bad quality. Iа you didn't like something, the store would take an additional hidden fee for something they will make up later.
      And so on and so on. Many things have to be improved...
      But for now, I can advise just one thing: stay away and don't waste your money.

Webstaurant Store — part was busted when received.

Ordered a oven ignitor, delivered broken. In a chat they said it was broken by shipper. I disagreed and...

Webrestaurantstore.comCambro clear covered display with hinged lid

This was partially my fault for not thoroughly reading the product description. I found them on google by searching "covered serving tray". The google shopping ad pictured a covered serving tray. The landing page also featured the same picture, of a covered serving tray containing pastries, with other detail pictures. So I ordered two. When I received them, they did not include the trays. I contacted customer service via chat, and their response was "sorry for the confusion, but you should have read the product description more thoroughly. They offered no further solution. In my opinion, a picture containing items not included in the sale should not be used as a main product picture. I think their selling practices are intentionally deceptive.

Webrestaurantstore.com — Turbo Air Freezer

Unfortunately I did not have a good experience with this online store. The orders are passed directly to the...

www.webstaurantstore.comThe item was opened the maybe used

I bought one item from the company www.webstaurantstore.com. However, the company has sent me opened box and the order didn’t look as new. I emailed the seller and told that I wanted to return the item, but this guy asked to pay 30% for restocking. I was shocked, because the sum wasn’t small. I searched for more information, but nothing was posted on their website. I wouldn’t do business with them!!!

The Webstaurant Store — Refused to Give Refund or Honor Warranty

I ordered a large table top, carnival style, popcorn popper from this site. I tried the popcorn popper one...

The Webstaurant.com / Libbey5. 5oz GlaseseSCAM

I purchased brandy snifters which were suppose to be 5.5oz, according to description online. Upon receiving I immediately recognized that they were rather small. I did a comparison with another glass that was smaller. The smaller glass was 4.75oz. In no way are the purchased glasses 5.5oz. After contacting them and sending pictures of the comparison, they offered a refund. The refund would be minus 30% restocking plus shipping costs. I warn you not purchase anything from this company...

webstaurant.com — This is scam

Webstaurant.com is A REAL SCAM they taking advantage of individual that buying their STUFF ONLINE. They are...

Webstaurantstore — Ripoff 30% restocking fees for returns, no exchanges!

Here's my story, I was looking for a good WOK at a low price to replace my broken wok which I had for...

Webrestaurantstore.com — incorrect products/false advertising

I ordered two Comark thermometers that they had pictured and described on the website. They sent me two...