Having problems with Kogan Australia?

Kogan Australia Customer Service Contacts

Level 1 136 Buckhurst St.
South Melbourne, Victoria
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kogan Australia Customer Service. Initial Kogan Australia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kogan Australia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kogan Australia. Discuss the issues you have had with Kogan Australia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kogan Australia Complaints & Reviews

Kogan AustraliaMobile Phone Plan

I bought a Samsung mobile phone from Kogan in December 2020. It arrived with a bonus 30 day SIM card. To activate the SIM card it is necessary to do it on-line.
Their on-line site is designed to get you to buy a phone plan. I bought a 12 month phone plan, yet was unable to activate the free SIM card.
The only way to get to their Help Desk is by phone. Your call will eventually be taken by an Indian National with limited English skills and no customer service skills at all. In dealing with my issue I was under the impression that he was intentionally being evasive in offering me assistance. His only advice was for me to return to the Kogan web site and try to activate the SIM again.

Their on-line SIM card activation site is flawed. Their system fails to recognise their own Code numbers.

I again phoned their Help Desk to be told that they would refund my 12 month phone plan. This was their way of getting me off the phone line. Give me a refund assurance and then go back to watching the cricket on TV. There was no attempt made by them to activate my SIM card manually.

I am still waiting for this refund. Whenever I phone their Help Desk and mention the word "refund", they hang up on me. Quite obviously they have no intention of providing the service I have already paid for and refuse to refund my money.

Kogan should have their business licence withdrawn.
My matter amounts to fraud. Obtaining a benefit by deception is fraud.

KogansHave my past address jammed in their system - I cannot change it

After at least a dozen attempts and emails, I have still not managed to get Kogan to update my address to my current address. They are impossible to contact, and have a bunch of half wits messing around with email when one intelligent person on the phone for two minutes would have the problem sorted, I now have to wait for a month to find out whether or not my package goes 400klm in the wrong direction. The package also has no tracking. Kogan's have NO customer service and this has been so frustrating I have decided never to shop with these idiots again. F*** you Kogan's. You know they're scamming when you can't contact them to talk to.

• Se
        Sebastian Myers Dec 17, 2020

Neither of these phone numbers put you through to anyone. Just a recording that hangs up. No response to emails

Kogan AustraliaKogan first theft

i bought a chair from kogan in august. no problems. later they used the visa information i provided to charge me for so-called membership of kogan first. i did not realize it until three months later. i lost around $48 dollars. i had to change my credit card to avoid further losses. it caused me great inconvenience as other sellers do not charge without first obtaining customer's consent.

KoganRefund from kogan

Ordered a product on line from Kogan and I was disappointed in it when it arrived. I didn't change my mind (per ACCC) but the product was not fit for purpose as far as I was concerned.
        I then requested Kogan to refund the purchase price but I have instead, received a store credit which is of no use to me at all.
        I have tried to contact "someone" but all their site seems to do, is move you from one tick box to another until you get completed fed up with the system. I'm never going to use the credit and I want my money back.
        To top this off, I have been charged, direct from my credit card, and amount of $11.00 for Kogan First whatever that is. Talk about a rip off!!!
        Not happy Jan

Kogan AustraliaSmart TV

I have an issue with a very recent purchase of a kogan smart tv as a loyal customer
          I have constantly tried to resolve the issue going back and forward
          Noting and implementing suggestion to resolve the issue, I now seem to be shut out from the help team.. The final straw has be reached and consumer affairs will be notified.. Had enough

Aug 05, 2020

Kogan Australia — 58" smart hdr 4k uhd led tv android tv™ (series 9, ru9210

I purchased this TV on the 15/04/20, within a few days I was having problems with it and contacted the Kogan...

Jun 17, 2020

Kogan Australia — Help service

I made 2 separate purchases of asic runners online on tuesday 16th june. I realised immediately after my...

Kogan AustraliaASICS Women's Gel-Kayano 26 Running Shoe (Midnight/Frosted Almond, Size 9 US)

1. I ordered the shoes 03/03/2020 - they did not arrive until 01/05/2020. This is over 8 weeks later. The order was placed well before the COVID outbreak in Australia.
            2. I asked 5 times how to lodge a formal complaint and this was directly ignored. The person ignoring my request was Angela - see email train for evidence on this correspondence.

I will be escalating the poor service - both product delivery and customer service. I am appalled I had to chase the delivery to have it posted and ask 5 times for how to make a complaint. This is unacceptable.

Mar 31, 2020

Kogan Australia — 3m 9502v+ kn95 particulate n95 respirator mask (25 pack)

Order: 3U4Y4JJT I am complaining about your company's poor customer service and being misled by your website...

Mar 19, 2020

Kogan Australia — Faulty product

Purchased 19.11.2019 for my son for High School, at the 1st week or two of the last term for 2019. He only...

Mar 18, 2020

Kogan Australia — Broken Box which I turned back and send a picture without response and a faulty product for which no response has been given

Kogan Australia : Am a Kogan First Customer and have purchased many items from them; one thing that I notice...

Kogan Australiafirst membership

Hi, I've ordered Fitbit Versa2 through your website and by the time of the purchase it was automatically signed me up for Kogan first membership which I never wanted. I only realize this once my account got debited of $99 for the membership fees which I was shocked to see. I'm not happy with this unexpected payment and want my money back Kogan took out from account. If I don't get a positive outcome for this I will take this matter to the Ombudsman to get this resolved. When I did reserch on this I saw lot of reviews from other unhappy customers who experienced the same issue as me aand it was very shocking to see that a reputed online retailer like Kogan also misleading their customers. My wife was your regular customer which made me to have trust on you but don't think either me or my wife will be your customer anymore. I do appreciate if you resolve this matter as a priority and refund my money back to me as I can't afford to have unnecessary expenses at the moment. Thanks for your help and looking forward to a positive outcome.

Kogan Australiaunauthorized credit card charges for recharge for my plan which expires on 08/01/21.

My existing plan Expiry date is 06/02/2020 and your agent told me that I only need to pay AD155.00 for renewal. However, my ANZ Bank January 2020 Statement invoice printed a transation of $164.20 on 09/01/2020 by Kogan Mobile on VODAFO Syney. Therefore, refund $8.80 and change the expiry date to 06/02/2021 instead of 08/01/2021.

Meanwhile, I prefer to renew my plan via your agent instead of charge to my Bank Card directly.

Regards,

Liew Kiew Hung

Phone Number: [protected]
                email: [protected]@gmail.com

Kogan Australiakogan atlas 10.1" 2-in-1 d400 touchscreen notebook

After 2 months using the product it turned off and didn't turn on again.

The customer service is very frustrating as I tried to contact them and they kept asking me to try to turn on even when I said before that it wasn't working. When they finally said they would send me another one they asked me to backup and delete the passwords in the device even though I had told before that it wasn't turning on. I mean... do they really pay attention to the complaints?

They said that I would have to send my default product back but they sent me an email saying that I would have to pay for the postage... Seriously????

I am extremely upset about the product and the customer service.

They don't have a phone number so we can call and solve everything quicker and we have to wait for, at least, one day to get a simple answer regarding the product and, most of the times, they don't even give you an answer that will help you to solve the problem.

Kogan Australiaeverything thing breaks down straight after the warranty is over

I was told Kogans was a reputable company to buy from, well their products prove them wrong. I have purchased 5 items from them over a 2 year period, a kogan bread maker, 2 x fat free fryers, a set of digital scales and a set of cutting tools. The 3 electrical items broke down just after their warranty ran out (they told me I should have taken out extended warranty, which to me is poppycock, as if the item is good it should at least last longer than 1 year. (Are they purposely build like this as their way of getting more money). I am a disability pensioner and extra money is not in my budget. I buy on the belief of what their reviews tell me and I'm certain they only put up the good ones!"
                    I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN AND I WILL BE TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS AND ACQUAINTANCES HOW MUCH OFF A RIP OFF THEY ARE!!

Kogan Australiagiftcards

I placed for gift cards on 20th dec 2019 and still now i haven't received my cards yet and i do get answers from the customer service that they called me and i didnt answer my call.. all wrong information given and excuses by kogan customer service person julienne.

made my baby unhappy and my new year and christmas.

[censored] kogan

all communication made by the service centre is wrong info.

Dec 31, 2019

Kogan Australia — re: order ycnn4qv8 - red wine feat

I have placed order for a case of wine through kogan on 18th Dec. for Christmas, because the website showed...

Kogan AustraliaI have paid for a product that stated 9kg when it has arrived it is a 6.5kg dimension.

Hi,

I purchased this dishwasher (Kogan 9kg Series 7 Front Load Washing Machine) assuming that i was getting a 9kg dishwasher which was an amazing. To find out that a 6.5kg washing machine has been delivered and can wash (9kg) of clothes. this is in-correct as my old washing machine is the exact dimensions of the new washing machine delivered (old washing machine is a 6.5kg)

So fair to say i am disappointed as i bought the 9kg so i could do less washes to find out it is the exact same size as my old washer.

I am not asking for a refund all i am asking is that if i have a 6.5kg washer that i want to pay for a 6.5kg washer.

so if you could please refund the dollar difference from your so called 9kg for a 6.5kg that would be much appreciated.

If this said 6.5kg i would have not bought it and would purchase one in store.

i look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Justin Griffin
                        30 steves way, coomera, qld 4209

Dec 17, 2019

Kogan Australia — urgent urgent urgent product has not arrived urgent

my order number is ECKFFAPG this was done on Afterpay, i still have not received it then i look online and it...

Kogan Australiawebsite ordering and cancellations

Good afternoon

Im very displeased. I can see my order that was duplicated was cancelled
                          But, i never paid anything on this order
                          It was processed by after pay.

If this is cancelled and no funds paid why am i getting a credit
                          This duplicate Order should have disappeared off my afterpay list

Can i please confirm.
                          GL2YRP8N
                          This has not dissappeared off adterpay
                          Id like to stay a return customer