Menu
StadiumAllstar.com
reviews & complaints

StadiumAllstar.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

19 complaints
4 resolved 15 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of StadiumAllstar.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
C
7:06 pm EDT
StadiumAllstar.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

StadiumAllstar.com - Order not received despite being charged/no response to email inquiry

I ordered two USC pop-ups:

[protected]

USC Trojan 10 X 10 Canopy with Pop Up Side Wall

2 @ $220.79

Total: $441.58

My order was confirmed, credit card charged, but no delivery and zero tracking information or follow-up. There is no phone number listed and I did not get a response to my email inquiry. I ordered over a month ago at this point, so am now questioning the legitimacy of their website. :/

Desired outcome: I would prefer a refund at this point, but will settle for having the products I ordered, despite the event I ordered them for already having passed.

S
6:56 pm EST

StadiumAllstar.com - Arizona Cardinals mat

I ordered an Arizona Cardinals indoor rug/mat on December 12th from stadiumallstar.com. MyCustomerID# 32221 and the order # 35223. My email confirmation said processing up until Christmas. When I log into the orders it still shows processing. I thought this was odd so I tried to contact them via the website but their contact form is not real and there is no phone number. I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered as it seems they are not a real company. :( I would love to request a refund for the $26.95 as I never received the product.

Desired outcome: u

K
7:04 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered pennants 3 weeks ago. They took my money but order is still "processing". No where does it say backordered, no valid phone number, no email response. Got with my bank to dispute charge and was credited back no thanks to this company. Either this company is a scam or poorly managed!

K
11:32 am EDT
StadiumAllstar.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

StadiumAllstar.com - I am complaining about a internet order from Stadium Allstar

I ordered a tailgate tent two weeks ago from this company off the internet! My order status says it is still processing! I tried calling the company but the number given for Stadium Allstate is incorrect [protected] is a private number! I'm beginning to believe I have been scammed! Can you please check in to this matter for me I really need this for football season or just a find a correct phone number for them

Desired outcome: Tent or money back

M
12:48 pm EST

StadiumAllstar.com - I ordered a bike on 1/31/21 for a valentines present

I ordered a huffy bicycle on 1/31/21. It said it was in stock, I paid $257.59 for it. please or a refund. There is no phone number to get a hold of customer service. It's difficult to send an email without putting in some codes and information, The money came out of my account immediately which is ok if I'm getting the product in a timely matter ( especially a gift) Even Amazon as big as they are, not necessarily a person to talk to, but an email letting me know the status of my order. When I check my order status, it reads ( processed) which says ( Order shipped or it's in the final stages.. What exactly does that mean? I'm looking to get my bicycle, I would like some response from them to give me an other customers a piece of mind. I work hard for my money and would like this resolved. Thank you for your help with this..

Desired outcome: Want the product

P
2:57 pm EST

StadiumAllstar.com - Buffalo Bills 16 can collapsible cooler

I placed an order 23 days ago for a cooler and they took the money immediately from my account. Per their website, they charge your account within 24 hrs of shipping (de attached photo). That statement is a lie. The status is still "processing". Not one response to my 3 emails and there is no number to call. According to their website the product is in stock, which means other people are forking over money for a product they aren't shipping. Buyer beware.

Desired outcome: I want the order fulfilled

J
9:21 pm EST

StadiumAllstar.com - Bought and item its not what I won't gave them payment. Info tried canceling tried getting. A hold of them no response

Bought a kansas city championship. License plate. Holder didn't know it was plastic. Until after I sent multiple. Emails to cancel because I want a metal one tried calling and the number. Isn't even to them it went to a person answering machine saying if your calling stadium all star and the no response from the email this isn't there number the money is pending I just want the $14.94 back please thank you

D
5:28 pm EST

StadiumAllstar.com - Atomic blazer 7 ft air hockey table qty : 1 $699.00

I have emailed this company twice, called Kmart as this business is a third party Marketplace seller and called Why not lease it several times regarding my order. I ordered this game table November 12th. The order shipping status shows two shipping dates: December 2nd and the 7th.
Stadium Allstar never replies back not provides an update. I am paying for an item I don't have in my possession.

2:46 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a golf bag and I have tried to get ahold of anyone by phone or email and no one responds. Due to the lack of response and my order saying processing for 16 days, I emailed asking for a refund and cancel my order, I have yet to hear back or see my money. I would love to give the benefit of the doubt, but no one answers.

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I never received my order sent Email never got a reply the have $171.00 and I get nothing I feel I've been scammed but can't seem to get help resolve this problem. Well never buy anything from them again.

4:19 pm EDT

StadiumAllstar.com - Bicycle

Ordered a bike from them on 8/14/2020 and received no email confirmation or shipping notification. However they immediately charged my credit card. I have continuously tried to contact them. They only have an "online form" to submit emails that is seemingly broken. No phone number, no social media, nothing. It is now 10/13/2020 and I have no response from customer service, no bike, and $230 poorer.

J
7:26 am EDT

StadiumAllstar.com - Scam

I ordered a mountain bike from them the order went through and received a confirmation email about an hour later I received a second email that the product was not in stock and the prefer was being canceled and the funds from my bank account were never taken but they were so now I'm fighting with my bank and them to get my 380 dollars returned with not much luck so far! Do not buy from this company

5:07 pm EDT

StadiumAllstar.com - Order not received

On 29 May I placed an order online for wake board boots. Was given an order number and gave a credit card number to make payment. I have emailed the [protected]@stadiumallstars.com (the email listed on the web site) twice and have not received a reply. I have order the exact same pair of boots last year from these same people with good results and fast service. When calling on the phone from a number I found they just goes to an answering machine want you to leave a message.

S
6:31 am EDT

StadiumAllstar.com - customer service

Never got my product. Mike, the General Manager who responds to the e-mails is a total ###. Calling customers names and being extremely rude.

I had to go to BBB and even then he was unwilling to work with me and respond rudely.

What kind of company says "if you were like 99.9% of the population and followed instructions...". All because i emailed the contact email through PayPal and not the actual site.

I read complaints on other sites, same thing.

How does this company stay in busines

5:26 am EST

StadiumAllstar.com - They gave me nothing but empty promises and stole my money

I bought an item from this site and never received anything! That was a Christmas present and as we all know Christmas came and went a long time ago. January is almost over and there is no sign of my order. I paid for my item and received a payment confirmation message and order number, but there was no tracking number. When I contacted StadiumAllstar they said that I need to send them an email and someone will contact me back later. I did as they said but nothing happened! I sent another message and there was nothing but silence. I think this company is not to be trusted, they gave me nothing but empty promises and stole my money.

4:06 am EDT

StadiumAllstar.com - Slow delivery

I have purchased from StadiumAllstar website and would be pretty satisfied with the product if only I would get it on time. The item I've ordered wasn't for me. I ordered it for a friend who came to visit me from overseas and he asked me to order something for him from StadiumAllstar. The person left without his item.
Very slow delivery, these guys must do something about that or they going too lose many customers in the future. Product was of a great quality, but still fast delivery is a very important thing. Very disappointed with StadiumAllstar. Now I have to spend extra money to send it to my friend overseas.

7:45 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a Mets Chair as a Christmas gift with about 10 Days til Christmas. Three days after I ordered it the item had not shipped yet so I e-mailed the company to request an update. I did not received any reply. Upon checking my paypal account I saw a refund from the company. While I was glad to get my money back the company should have responded to my...

4:57 pm EST

StadiumAllstar.com - Customer Service

Customer service is horrible! On their website was advertised a Mississippi State University Bulldogs Deluxe Elite Chair Folding Tailgate Camping Chair for $20. I placed it in the cart and put in my credit card info. Later that day I checked my credit card statement online and it showed as a pending charge. I then checked their site and it showed cancelled due to discrepancy in info and I'd have to repurchase using Pay Pal. When I clicked on the item to repurchase it had gone up in price by $16. I tried calling only to get a voicemail that is full. I've tried emailing them and it has been horrible. They finally responded and said Your card DID NOT pass the bank fraud detection. I said I'd had the card for 30 yrs with the same address and that I was going to file a complaint. They responded with "Additionally any threats to slander our business will be address with legal action" "If you want to purchase an item submit payment with valid payment information." Some customer service!

L
3:31 am EDT

StadiumAllstar.com - The game was defective

I bought one of arcade games from the company www.stadiumallstar.com. It was bad deal, because the game already arrived in damaged condition. I called to the customer services several thousand times, but the seller simply ignored me. I need to change the game, because I want game in good condition, but not a piece of crap. I don’t have any other ideas of how to find these guys. Help me, please.

StadiumAllstar.com contacts