Albury K-mart Tyre And Auto Service Station / charging for work not done properly
Three times I attended the k-mart tyre and auto service station. First time... I had a water leak and they did not fix a water leak but charged for it. When I returned the car they shortened the water system by blocking it off at one section and then the heating did not work. They still charged!
Second time... I had low power steering fluid... They made out it was a big problem... They charged alot and the fluid leaked out much more quickly.
Third time... I was very reluctant but I got a coupon for a relatively cheap service... On getting my car back... I was lucky to get home because they did not connect the leads properly.
I will never go back even if I was offered a free service. This all happened in 2002...2003 but it still upsets me
More Albury K-mart Tyre And Auto Service Station Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - softline associate in women's wear 
- Kmart Stores - kmart employee in qatar - ezdan towers
- Kmart Stores - service
- Kmart Stores - christmas decorations price scam
- Kmart Stores - mattress and box spring layaway