[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / car rental
Alamo Damage Claim # [protected]
I have rented a car from Alamo in Sunny Isle Store (18080 Collins Ave, North Miami Beach, FL 33160, USA) for 6 days. The retal was uneventful until the car was being returned.
During the returning process Alamo agent claimed that the car had some scratches in the bumper (Picture). This condition was certainly present and it is without a doubt due to the natural wear and tear of rental vehicles.
My credit card was instantly charged USD500, 00 and the agent advised me that the claims department would contact me with the details.
I have been repeatedly trying to contact Alamo to obtain the details of the claim and to understand the USD500, 00 value that has been charged to my credit card without any supporting documentation. All attempts were unsuccessful and Alamo has not proved me any information.
I urge Alamo to cancel this damages claim. It is not reasonable to charge the customers the natural wear and tear of rental vehicles.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Sep 20, 2018
We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More Alamo Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged 
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location 
- Alamo - extra charge from ec vehicle rental
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - car hire in anaheim 
- Alamo Car Rental - driver hinting for tips
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - over charged and customer service is the worst. please stay away from alamo rent a car.
- Alamo Car Rentals - non-refund of money owing