Alamo Rent A Car / car rental at kona hawaii big island
I had rented Alamo Car as part of a Costco travel package, and after returning the car, received a zero balance receipt from the rental office.
After I returned home, I found to my surprise at a later date that the rental company has charged $300 for lost key. I left the key inside the car as the attendant suggested, and only after checking everything I was issued zero balance receipt.
I am quite sure the attendant has misplaced the key and put the blame on customer. I find this type of charging is completely unfair and I want to file official complaint to a consumer court.
More Alamo Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged 
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location 
- Alamo Rent A Car - enterprise, national complaining
- Alamo Rent A Car - car rental
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - claim of invoice (receipt) no ra448059703, res 1839589945, ext ref 553916367
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - alamo rent acar tolls 877-8601284 usa
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - lost and found