Airtel India / deficiency in services

1 India Review updated:

Please read the following input to understand my complaint.

No. Name address working since

[protected] tapan allabadi a-607, sector 2, plot no. 4, dwarka, new delhi more than 1 year
[protected] tapan allabadi a-607, sector 2, plot no. 4, dwarka, new delhi was working since 1 month

Responce from the airtel executive.

1) address verification is not done.

My questions.

1) why the phone was activated witout address verification?
2) why phone was disconnected without any intimation, either through sms or via mail or via phone?
3) how come one phone is verified on same name and address and other phone is not verified?
4) why should the customer suffer, because of the process failure at airtel end?

Comments

• Co
      29th of Sep, 2007
    Airtel - Deficiency in services!
    India

I wanted my existing internet connection functional in my another room too where Airtel Land Line connection already existed. It took 21 days of patience and perseverance to get it done after continuous reminding. Their commitment that after every 4 hours delay Rs 100/- will be credited to the complainant was requested to be implemented. My e-mail was replied after about 4 weeks through auto generated reply that delay in replying is regretted and my complaint has been forwarded to concerned dept for their action. I am still awaiting reply/action to refund as per their commitment.

Beware people!

• Aa
      23rd of Aug, 2008

i am not able to recieve massages from internet, kindly note, i am customer of jammu and kashmir.

• Aa
      23rd of Aug, 2008

I am customer of your service and having problem of massaging service form internet