ADT Security / new alarm again not working over the week end
I have reported last week that my newly installed alarm was not working. ADT sent out a technitian by the name of Victor. He tested the alarm and found nothing wrong. The last call logged was the previous Friday evening. the whole week my alarm was fine. This morning my alarm was activated by one of the outside passive VX40's. I never recieved a notification call from the control room. So I phoned the control room and asked why dont they phone when the alarm is activated. Maphula reported that the system do not show an alarm activation, last activation was Friday night at 20:10. I then asked for a alarm test period of 10 minutes. I have tested the alarm in that period a number of times. I received no SMS of alarm activations. I called the control room again and asked them to check. No activation logged on the ADT control room system. Now I an again stuck with an alarm that do not work over the week end. I cannot go away because this alarm is not sending its signal to the control room.
More ADT Security Complaints & Reviews
- ADT Security Services - horrible customer service and faulty product! 
- ADT - employee discrimination! 
- ADT - unreliable system 
- ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. - bad billing, bad customer relations 
- ADT Security Services - adt - checks in the mail... 
- ADT Security Services - adt & their "authorized dealer"
- ADT Security Services - Unprofessional service, service not provided
- ADT Security Services - false advertising / not disclosing 299.00 activation fee
- ADT Security Services - home service
- ADT Security Services - consumer products - security system installation