Having problems with Securitas?

Securitas Customer Service Contacts

+1 805 967 8987 (United States)
+44 800 716 586 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 015 572 (Ireland)
+61 401 324 527 (Australia)
+32 22 635 555 (Belgium)
+31 883 221 100 (Netherlands)
+351 214 154 600 (Portugal)
+41 581 230 123 (Switzerland)
+852 21 918 918 (Hong Kong)
+62 215 268 466 (Indonesia)
+966 114 035 518 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 68 120 755 (Singapore)
+27 861 112 529 (South Africa)
+82 263 259 200 (South Korea)
+94 112 787 891 (Sri Lanka)
+66 21 687 400 (Thailand)
+84 839 976 009 (Vietnam)
+54 114 014 3200 (Argentina)
Lindhagensplan 70
Stockholm, California
Sweden - 10228
5700 Ralston St. Ste 201, Ventura, California, United States - 93003

Canada
235 Yorkland Blvd, 4th Floor, North York (Ontario), M2J 4Y8

Australia
Suite 4, 349-351 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Australia 3000, PO Box 511, Flinders Lane 8009

Ireland

8/F, Por Yen Building, 478 Castle Peak Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong

India
496, Udyog Vihar Phase - III, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India

Saudi Arabia
Office № 3 & 4, 5th Floor, Al-Ebdea Trading Center, Al-Murabha – Prince Abdul Aziz Bin Masaud Street (Al-Dabaab), Riyadh 12626, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Singapore

421 Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Samtan B/D, Seoul, Korea 135-735

Sri Lanka
№ 754, New Parliament Road, Pelawatta, Battaramulla, Sri Lanka

Thailand
The Trendy Office Building, 10/120, 10th floor, Sukhumvit Soi 13, Klongtoey Nua, Watthana, 10110 Bangkok Thailand

UAE
Sh. Zayed Road, Al Barsha 1,123209, U.A.E

Vietnam
108 - 110 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phường 8, Hồ Chí Minh, Phú Nhuận, Vietnam

Argentina
Esteban Echeverría 4270, Munro, Provincia de Buenos Aires, B1605DTT, Argentina

Mexico
General Antonio de León 56, México, Distrito Federal, 11850, México

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Securitas Customer Service. Initial Securitas complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Securitas above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Securitas. Discuss the issues you have had with Securitas and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Securitas Complaints & Reviews

SecuritasSecurity

Dear sirs or madams, my name is Tim Neat I use to work for your company. I worked for you for 19 years. I loved my job until around 2 years ago, when Kevin Harris came on board at the lilly site. He didn't like me at all. He said that I made to much money, and that if he had his way that he would get rid of me. He threatened me he yelled at me called me selfish [censored]. I tried to hang in there. I worked in the lobby as a guard and people liked me and he didn't like that. He said I was not allowed to associate with them. So I day he moved me to the guard shack, HE told me that now you only do what I tell you. so now I no longer work there

Nov 16, 2020

Securitas — Hiring process

Kevin Matthew Hogan During Hiring process was told i was aggressive in a phone conversation with one of the...

Oct 12, 2020

Securitas — unfair, rude, dishonest and disrespectful treatment from bronx site mgr. james suggs

To who it may concern: My name is James Huntley, I have worked for Securitas for over nineteen years. Up...

SecuritasHiring process terrible / no follow up

Hello.
    I applied in Boardman OR for security supervisor/manager role. Received a call from Stephanie Felipe and she set up an in person interview few days after. The day prior received an email it was cancelled. She would contact me following week. Never heard back following week. Emailed twice and no response. Spoke on phone today 6-12-20 and Stephanie appeared disorganized and frazzled as to who I was. Started asking me questions again after she already did the 1st time. She was very unprofessional.

Apr 16, 2020

Securitas — Applicant complaint/hire process

My name is Kevin Matthew Hogan, I am a United States Military Police Veteran, I served 8 years in the Army...

SecuritasDispatch unprofessional

Hi there,

Today I would like to make a complaint about dispatch In Milton Keynes, uk.

I'm a night officer that is just been trying to do the jobs for few months.. but every time I have to ring dispatch or they have to ring me... they seems to be unprofessional, rude, no respect ect.. and I would like someone to do something about it.

Ex. A lady from dispatch tonight just been very rude to me! Because she wanted me to use the PDA while I was driving on the motorway at 70mph, treating me about getting me sucked and then on my way there.. they decided to cancel the call out! And then when I rang them to ask why this has happened.. they start creating stories!

Feb 28, 2020

Securitas — Being restricted walking access to an area that is not marked as private property

I have taken a cut through from Mowry in Fremont, Ca to get back to Fremont Bart after going through physical...

Jan 15, 2020

Securitas — Operations manager james suggs

Mr Suggs very rude, not know how to respectfully speak to employees, gets angry when cannot work extra time...

Nov 16, 2019

Securitas — Securitas employee at universal studios entrance

This evening 11-16-2019 i was with my family on a special event at Universal Studios . As we were leaving...

SecuritasHuman resources employee

I spoke on the phone with Verina Musaka and I felt very discriminated towards. I was given the job and I was not able to accept the offer at the time because I received another offer. I was not able to accept calls due to my phone being cut off and not receiving emails from the company, which is why I accepted another offer because I was emailed and called in. Once I finally got in contact with her she asked me to update something's and let her know once I had, which I did. I received a email asking if I could do a orientation @ 9:00-9:30.
        I asked if I could 1:00-1:30 and to my knowledge and my email I never got anything back. I assumed because of that I could no longer have the job. The next three months past I call to see if the company was still hiring for full times jobs. I was repeatedly called a liar and told she felt uncomfortable hiring someone like me. I tried to explain myself to get a better understanding as to why she felt so strongly to say these words towards me. She cut it short and I followed to not cause any further issues.
        I would love to work for your company and I feel it would do a great boost to my resume for the career path I want to have in my future. I hope to have this resolved and work for you're amazing company sometime in the near future.

• Te
            Templeslave Nov 24, 2020

Its not your fault... the hr process is unprofessional and rushed at all locations... how they stay in business I have no idea... just a thought... is securitas run by scientologists? seems from some of their training its scientolgy based. lots of head work not enough heart.. stressful environment breeds brainwashing.. just a thought maybe its better you didn't get the job.

SecuritasHome security system with cameras

Hello,

My mane is [name removed] and I am complaining about my Securitas home security system and cameras.

Since the installation of cameras and the alarm I have submitted many work orders for sensors not working, remote control not working properly, alarm activation too soon, or activation after long time of walking around the house but since the first week of installation I have been complaining about illegal access to my camera and my recorder. Lately almost every day log showed "Tampering cam 2" only some photos are provided in the attachment.

Nothing has been done about any of these issues. In fact, when I reported that my log was showing this, my log in my camera recorded was deleted. When I reported that video was missing in each "tampering, " video was later made to play one segment over and over again for 3-4 seconds. I am still seeing a lot of "tampering" on my security system and do not know what to do about it. My house was robbed and there was attempted break in last year so to me this is very serious. Securitas is responsible per contract and per warranty to complete all repair and ensure I have sound and safe security system in my house. I am paying customer and I would really appreciate your help.

(I have submitted complaint in Stockholm but had no response)

[removed]

SecuritasAlarm system

I have an alarm system installed at my property in Spain which I have had for many years now however over the last 3 days I have had two calls regarding the alarm being activated from securitas yet I am disregarded when I suggest that I am concerned that a person may be in the property if the alarm is activated. As I live in Scotland and am unable to check the property this is causing distress. I have tried to explain to the call handlers that we are NOT residing at the property yet they insist on saying ‘let us know when you are over and we will send a technician to
            Make sure the alarm is not faulty' but in the meantime we are left knowing the alarm has been activated TWICE over the last three days and we just have to sit and wait until we travel back to Spain to see whether or not the house is broken into.
            I chose securitas as a company expecting to feel reassured the property would be monitored however this appears not to be the case.
            Bitterly disappointed in the company at this time and will be looking for other more reputable companies with immediate effect as I feel every person I speak to within securitas (and I have been passed to four tonight) have totally disregarded my concerns.

Aug 29, 2019

Securitas — Im complaining about not being paid. Also, im complaining about being lied on, and being singled out.

I was working at one of Securitas's Clients facilities and a worker's girlfriend which was sitting in the...

Aug 18, 2019

Securitas — Employee arrest (supervisor) - not reported for violation of probation

Employee was put on 6 months probation after attending her court date in July or early Aug. She was given a...

SecuritasI'm complaining about a security guard named shahid smith who is smoking marijuana and using coke on and off the job.

I'm reporting a Security Guard named Shahid Smith who is currently working for your company in New York City, NY. He's using illegal drugs, such as coke and marijuana, on and off numerous sites he is or has worked. I would advise to give him a drug test unbeknownst to him to see if his system is clean, as he uses a substances to clean his system to pass the drug test, and he's been previous locked up for carrying and using crack. I can also provide the company with his social security [protected] and phone number [protected]. If nothing can be done here I will be reporting this company's hire to Better Business Bureau (BBB), or a higher government to investigate.

SecuritasEmployees

I work with transportation, my main concern is the building that sits at 14th street.You have guards bulling customers because they are standing with a 900 for metro or they are walking around hooking up with women or young boys or girls. The security are not walking making sure customers are not smoking marijuana, harrassing customers for money or fighting because their superiors are sitting at the Arch Deli in the Gateway Transportation Building or sitting in their cars thats off-site. When are we the people going to be safe traveling to work do to this mess look at North Hanley Station. Is money you all care about, what about your standard annd values you print in your booklets. I'm truly disappointed

SecuritasAlarm contract cancellation / customer service

We own a house in Spain, but we live in England. We have had a Security Alarm fitted to the house and in December we asked to cancel the contract. The contract is in the name of my daughter, Nicola Baoley (nee Old).

Since then we have been in an interminable circle of emails, and phone calls that we were told had been made but they had not.

One agent told us that he had, In January, taken personal charge of the case.

Here we are in March and we STILL do not have confirmation of cancellation. We have also asked for the refund of the fees for December and January. We cancelled the direct debit in February.

The level of customer service has been appalling.

The account/ client number is: 926696.

Regards,

Nicola Bailey and Martin Old

Securitas — Discrimination harassment sexual-harassment

Discrimination harassment sexual-harassment I worked out the Chicago office 150 south wacker- I was station...

Securitas Security — I'm complaining about mr. Xavier

On September 12, 2018, I spoke with Mr. Xavier about my desire to work as an armed security officer, at which...

Securitas — Gate security

I live in Entrada in southern Utah. It is a gated community and it is a wonderful place to live. The only...

Ivins