ADT Insurancefraud & criminal conspiracy

L Review updated:

ADT Insurance Co. Offered me $25,500 +/- on a Two story building that was Insured for $223,000. Personal Property $220,000. Loss of Use $74,500.

ADT stalled and delay settling for over one year that I had to give it to a Law firm to try and receive a fair settlement in or out of Court.

In this area most comparable buildings the replacement cost is double. or almost $500,000.

I needed a place to live because the Building Inspector condemned the building. ADT would not even pay the loss of use $74,500.

Christy R Aug 20, 2018

After several attempts from ADT service install technicians, The service does not work AT ALL due to our location. We have requested numerous times to have ADT to stop the billing; however, we still receive a bill and phone calls about past due bills. The SERVICE DOES NOT WORK OUT HERE.

• Gr
    Grandma Tam Tam Aug 20, 2018

Got my system installed. Gift card come from another company. I've submitted my info May 5th I have heard nothing. I called ADT, they have me a number to call (800)689-9554 x3 no one answering hot 30 mins I left a message. It's almost been a month. What gives?

• Ra
    Ranuisi Aug 29, 2018

This representative of ADT have a criminal record. Her mugshot is posted all over the https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Trilane_Garwood_8817695/
    How can a security company sending convicts to people homes?
    Please screen your employees properly. I certainly do not want her in my home ever again.

• Sy
    Syed tayyab Sep 01, 2018

I already mentioned complain and you took back item but not return money

antmedin43 Sep 01, 2018

See attachment.

• Ka
    Kathleen Wrobel Sep 18, 2018

They are a liers, bullies and a horrible horrible company. You can not get adequate information. They also don't do what is asked of them.

• Na
    Nancy Bowles Sep 18, 2018

I am the Power of Attorney for my mother and she has an ADT system. I set up my mother's ADT account and made several changes to the account through the years but when she went into a nursing home unexpectedly the customer service rep would not accept my order to disconnect service. Terrible, terrible customer service!

jassie916 Nov 12, 2018

I called ADT on January 31st 2017 but on customer service Deena talked with me very RUDE. Perhaps I will returns back to ADT one day but now never...

• Na
    Nadine Stoke-Nadeau Jan 23, 2019

I want to know who I speak with regarding your salesman thinking it was funny to just drive through the middle of my yard to leave instead of turning around in the driveway. I have the pictures of the front yard. There was absolutely no reason to drive through my yard. He had another individual in the car also.

• Kk
    kklkf Feb 11, 2019

At about 1300 hours when I passed through the security checks, the black guy in the attached photo behaved very rude and grabbed my cock even though I did not carry any thing in my clothing. Please take enforcement action against him to prevent recurrence on sexual harassment.

• Vi
    VitoSblano344 Jun 17, 2019

On Febuary 27, 2019 I made a contract with ADT Guest on a magazine flyer, I paid $110.38. On April 15th I was told I would get a refund of said amount when the equiment was installed. I still I have not recieved my refund even though I have had the equiment installed for 2 months. I also upgraded and have not recieved my free ADT Pusle and Video.

• Gl
    Glenn Ambers Aug 11, 2019

they would reconnect all my equipment said had to pay a $ 300.00 fee.

• Cl
    Clifford51 Aug 14, 2019

Had an install 6 weeks ago after I signed all the papers he said he will be back in 2 days to complete the install I've called 7 times I even had a appointment that nobody showed up for. This is the worst company I've ever dealt with

• Ms
    msunicorn9 Aug 20, 2019

Was told we would receive 100.00 dollar visa card 2 - 3 weeks after we had ADT put in. That was June 26 and haven't received it yet. Contacted ADT and they wait t9 contact you. Is there a problem? As much as they are charging us I think we should have received it by now. Can you please let me know what is going on?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices