Allied Universal / Aus.com Logo

Allied Universal / Aus.com

Having problems with Allied Universal / Aus.com?

Allied Universal / Aus.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 14, 2008. The latest review Treatment of workers was posted on May 6, 2021. The latest complaint Violation of ethics was resolved on Mar 09, 2021. Allied Universal / Aus.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 170 reviews. Allied Universal / Aus.com has resolved 12 complaints.

Allied Universal / Aus.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 703 7666 (Customer Service)
8 Tower Bridge, 161 Washington Street, Suite 600
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Allied Universal / Aus.com Customer Service. Initial Allied Universal / Aus.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Allied Universal / Aus.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Allied Universal / Aus.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Allied Universal / Aus.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Allied Universal / Aus.com Complaints & Reviews

Allied Universal / Aus.comTreatment of workers

While I initially enjoyed working with Allied Universal Both van nuys and woodland hills branch.I soon realized that there is a huge red flag in the treatment off security officers.
Operations managers are often friends or relatives of guards they supervise.Often showing favoritism in OT and issues when they arrise.
Officers are poorly informed and mislead on the amount of OT that they're allowed to do.Please send someone to evaluate and speak to guards so we can get the treatment and respect we deserve

Johnterry May 09, 2021

Same here when I was working at the west la branch. Friends of friends and family is what ruined that branch office. Eventually I was bumping heads with them and I got kicked out of that branch.

May 05, 2021

Allied Universal Security Services — Overtime payment

Mistreated employees of Allied Universal. Since the take-over of Allied Universal of what used To be Champion...

Allied Universal / Aus.comEmployment assignment site is switching security provider

Good day to you.
           Pleasant greeting with well wishes. My name is Mark Bienick. I just recently have been eagerly orienting myself as a new onboarded transition with Allied Universal Services procurement of current employed Secure America LLC working guards! With the start of this working week, I was unsettled with being notified by my downtown Boston Ma, site security manager, of the sudden directive that this work site will no longer be affiliated for security from Allied Universal Services continuing forward. This proclamation indeed troubles my continuing thoughts most certainly. A week prior & with a feeling of welcome refresh for anticipations employment achieved status contribute with Allied Universal Services, along with long sought coincidently most favorably recognized appreciative employment benefits blessing!
    Consideration I sincerely do ask please for directive contact in maintaining reflective of current full time regular work week employment need status?

Most appreciative,
    Mark Bienick  #7100411
    [protected]@gmail.com
    315.269.7886

Allied Universal / Aus.comSecurity service

You have Officer Herring at Bayfront Hospital that is Very Rude to the customers. This behavior is uncalled for as he is here to assist with checking in patients and there families. I watched him be rude to several people. As I got closer I was irritated and didn't want to even deal with him. Yet he still was rude with just asking him one question He needs to know that his attitude needs adjusting. I work with several allied officers and it is ridiculous how some of the officers encounter with han beings.

• Updated by Sabrina Kelly · Apr 17, 2021

This officer needs to be spoken with and to know that he proves a service and he cannot be rude just because he seems to be having a bad day.

• Updated by Sabrina Kelly · Apr 17, 2021

Johnterry Apr 18, 2021

I stop working for Allied Universal because of many reasons like this one. AUS is a big company that don’t care of properly training guards and specially their supervisors. All AUS cares about is having as many accounts as possible and making money.

Allied Universal / Aus.comPost commander in Santa Monica Ca

Through word of mouth I heard about this site and how someone in here posted about Eddie Flournoy, the post commander at Red Bull in Santa Monica. Well i'm here to also write about my horrible experience dealing with this corrupt man. He has done so much workplace violations that I cant post everything at once... but here is a list of the things he has done while I was at Red Bull from 2018 to January 2021.

- Eddie Flournoy admitted to me that he likes to create a workplace toxic environment to keep everyone in check at Red Bull
        - Eddie Flournoy admitted to me that he's an "[censored]" and that is part of his job description.
        - He is paid by the client to be full time post commander (mon-friday), yet almost the whole time I was there, he never showed up mondays and fridays.
        - He intentionally blocked off crucial cameras (cctv) from the building hes in charge off just so the other guards are not watching him. That created a security liability because no other personnel had access to those cameras anymore and left the building exposed.
        - He targeted the most experienced guards such as myself because we knew his work ethics were wrong and would confront him about it.
        - He harassed almost all the security personnel about certain AUS policies such as uniform, attendance, and COVID-19 protocol, but he violated all those policies himself. He would show up in random JORDAN shoes and jackets that are not part of AUS approved attire. He would call off in less than 4 hours prior to his shift starting and force the graveyard officer to stay on multiple occasions.

Those are just a few examples of the things Eddie has done at RedBULL. By the time I left the place, he has already lost about 4 other experienced guards between October 2020, and January 2020. All those guards including myself, all left because of his hostilities. As of March 2021, he has lost an additional 2 guards including a shift supervisor and another guard is also planning to leave soon. In all, those are 7 guards since October 2020 that left because of him, and all of them had many years working at RedBull. That tells you that we are not the problem, EDDIE FLOURNOY IS. He is a menace to both security over there and the client. The West L. A branch office is aware of all these complaints for the past 2 years and yet nothing is being done about him.

Apr 02, 2021

Allied Universal / Aus.com — Harassment against shawnna soils

I need to have a meeting I have a list of complaints to file against allied. One is with shawanna soils who...

Mar 18, 2021

Allied Universal / Aus.com — Fellow employee

March 18, 2021 Brian Yager 11919 P Street Suite A & B Omaha, NE 68137 Dear Brian, I, George G. Thompson...

Mar 09, 2021

Allied Universal / Aus.com — Violation of ethics

The issue I have is the allied Universal manager Jon Rodriguez and the allied universal Oakland Branch. There...

Mar 02, 2021

Allied Universal / Aus.com — Restrictions on access to w2 for a former employee

My basic contact information has not changed. I am a former employee the has moved out of state and cannot...

Allied Universal / Aus.comelva.[protected]@aus.com Class D Course

My reasoning for writing this formal complaint is the nature of how on 02/17/2021 Ms. Ruiz kicked me out of session for class D course. Please view recording of class if possible. Please see attached for text message thread between Instructor and I.

I received a notification to be unmuted by instructor of the course. To my knowledge i was only unmute because of the request sent by the instructor. I then get kicked off with the reasoning being i was unmute. My Question is why request me to be unmute? instructor told me she try to tell me through the class that everyone could hear me but i had my audio all the way up and didn't hear nothing from the course. I heard Ms. Ruiz earlier in the course call out a few names so i did find it strange i didn't hear anything for my incident. You can see in the recording of the class i had no other media present and besides my fiance being in the room with me in the back i had no other distractions and only conversation i was having with my fiance was why i was requested to be unmuted.

Please see attached files.
          my email is [protected]@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2021

Allied Universal / Aus.com — Eddie Flournoy, post commander at Red Bull (Santa Monica, CA)

First of all, I'm gonna be anonymous about this. I used to be posted at Red Bull in Santa Monica for...

Allied Universal / Aus.comLatreaviette Stewart Complaint

Good Morning, one of your officers Latreaviette Stewart has been harassing and threatening me non stop. She is using social media to do so. @boujiebadd is her twitter handler. I am not sure what location she is at, I know it's a hospital but as a law abiding citizen, I do not feel safe knowing I can walk into any of your companies locations and see her. She is not following the code of conduct as a someone who is supposed to protect and serve. This has been ongoing for years now and as much as I don't respond, she does not stop harassing, stalking and threatening me and others via third party which is social media. I will be filing a stay away order immediately. As far as Allied Universal, your company doesn't need someone who doesn't follow the security guard ethics as an employee. Thank you for your time.

Latreaviette Stewart Complaint
            Latreaviette Stewart Complaint

Feb 08, 2021

Allied Universal / Aus.com — Operations manager

On 02/02/2021 Misty Weir (Operations Manager) in the Shreveport La branch she told the field supervisor Joe...

Allied Universal / Aus.comHave waited 4 months for $800 vacation pay...not bonus pay

Dan Baker 7036127 start date first week in Sept 2018 U.S Security
              bought out by Allied Universal.

Gaurd I work with started one month after I did and he got his 2 week

$800. I have gone thru chain of command, my immediate supervisor has contactacted William Brown Cincinnati Ohio manager 5 times and I have

contacted him twice. Gone on now 4 months and it is Christmas. I have not missed day of work nor been late. Once before I had to wait 3 months for

$300 and only got it because ATOS where I am assigned stepped in.
              Please help me...this very disrespectful..I am 79 I worked for that money.

Thank you, for your help. Dan Baker

Dec 13, 2020

Allied Universal / Aus.com — Laid off

I was ask to stop working in my company Allied Universal Protection Company by my supervisor Anthony Santiago...

Allied Universal / Aus.comTiera Blake

Ms Blake is a ops Manger working out of Jacksonville Fl office. She is rude and condescending when speaking to guards. Thats if a guard can get her on the phone. She changes guards schedules and shifts without warning. She messes up pay checks and sometimes it takes months to get them fixed. She practices discrimination against the guards when hiring and scheduling. She cuts guards hours to give them to other guards just because she can. Her actions are unprofessional she can be vindictive and arrogent.say a guard calls out and she needs a replacement and a guard cant work on their days off. she can become irate. the Job title ha gone to her head and there is not one you can go to in the jacksonville office about the issue to much of the buddy buddy system.

Allied Universal / Aus.comMichael went csm of 1354 e boot rd comcast contract

My son is current workers there and has nothing but complaints. Being a black male with a black supervisor he felt safe. Until Mike wentz took over and started todo way to much for client and do nothing for his workers. My son has worked so much over time to help his team out while going to school at night but has a moment of slip up. Michael Wentz takes time to bully my son and Talk rudely about him.

Aug 16, 2020

Allied Universal / Aus.com — Female security harassment and picture taking

I moved to Downtown San Diego 3 months ago with my dog who weighs 14lbs. Since I moved here and walked my dog...

Aug 12, 2020

Allied Universal / Aus.com — Hrs being decreased/unprofessional

Hello my name is Velma Booker employee number 773908 I'm working in the Rockford Illinois branch...

Aug 10, 2020

Allied Universal / Aus.com — Racist toward hispanic race

This is the email of my situation at the work site. West lake. Before I was sent home I was accused of saying...