Through word of mouth I heard about this site and how someone in here posted about Eddie Flournoy, the post commander at Red Bull in Santa Monica. Well i'm here to also write about my horrible experience dealing with this corrupt man. He has done so much workplace violations that I cant post everything at once... but here is a list of the things he has done while I was at Red Bull from 2018 to January 2021.
- Eddie Flournoy admitted to me that he likes to create a workplace toxic environment to keep everyone in check at Red Bull
- Eddie Flournoy admitted to me that he's an "[censored]" and that is part of his job description.
- He is paid by the client to be full time post commander (mon-friday), yet almost the whole time I was there, he never showed up mondays and fridays.
- He intentionally blocked off crucial cameras (cctv) from the building hes in charge off just so the other guards are not watching him. That created a security liability because no other personnel had access to those cameras anymore and left the building exposed.
- He targeted the most experienced guards such as myself because we knew his work ethics were wrong and would confront him about it.
- He harassed almost all the security personnel about certain AUS policies such as uniform, attendance, and COVID-19 protocol, but he violated all those policies himself. He would show up in random JORDAN shoes and jackets that are not part of AUS approved attire. He would call off in less than 4 hours prior to his shift starting and force the graveyard officer to stay on multiple occasions.
Those are just a few examples of the things Eddie has done at RedBULL. By the time I left the place, he has already lost about 4 other experienced guards between October 2020, and January 2020. All those guards including myself, all left because of his hostilities. As of March 2021, he has lost an additional 2 guards including a shift supervisor and another guard is also planning to leave soon. In all, those are 7 guards since October 2020 that left because of him, and all of them had many years working at RedBull. That tells you that we are not the problem, EDDIE FLOURNOY IS. He is a menace to both security over there and the client. The West L. A branch office is aware of all these complaints for the past 2 years and yet nothing is being done about him.