1XBET (1X Corp NV) site 1xbet.com / caution! scammers from 1xbet!

1 Saint-Petersburg, Russia Review updated:

Hi! I have account in 1xbet, as a result of the winnings the amount on the account was … thousand rubles. In February, my account was blocked without explanation, the account is still blocked, I fulfill all the requirements of the security service of 1xbet, for all the proceedings in my account, I was provided with the following documents:
1. Photo of the passport's home page and photo of the residence registration page.
2. Screenshots from the personal account of the account in 1xbet.
3. Screenshots from the personal account Qiwi wallet.
4. Screenshots from the Internet bank.
5. A photo of me on the background of newspaper with the security service, where I hold a passport.
6. A new photo of me on the background of newspaper with the security service, where I hold a passport.
7. Photo of the agreement on the SIM card.
8. Several forms of bookmakers filled in on the site.
9. 2 completed questionnaires and sent by ground mail.
10. Notarially certified passport sent by land mail.
11. 3 Skype conferences, where I answered all the questions.
12. Photo utility bill.
13. Certificate of mental sanity at a notary public.
14. Notarially certificate of mental sanity at a notary public sent by land mail.
In the rules of 1xbet there is point 2.31 in which it is clearly stated that the terms of the proceedings on the account can’t exceed two months, in my case it was almost six months, that is, 1xbet themselves broke their rule.
I did not receive from 1xbet any answer about completion of the investigation, about full list of documents they ignore me and one answer comes to all my letters:
"Your account is under investigation, you need to follow the instructions listed on the site."

The licensee Curaçao eGaming (https://validator.curacao-egaming.com/6814b289-d3bc-4aca-a946-d10074b037d1) also ignores me, although they write on their site that they are responsible and even accept complaints from the players.

Best regards,
Dmitriy

Dm
Aug 8, 2017

Comments

• El
      11th of Sep, 2017

Hi Dimitry,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with our company. Would you mind sending me your gambling ID to [protected]@1xbetpartners.com so I can at least provide an update to your situation?

• Ju
      12th of Sep, 2017

Hello Dimitry,

I'm another scammed player by 1xbet, i need your help.
    1xbet is trying to make people believe that they unlocked your account and paid your winnings.
    Can you please send me an email to confirm they never did . My email : [protected]@gmail.com

They are talking about your case here : http://www.gpwa.org/forum/another-scam-1xbet-240093/p3.html#post865034

• Ro
      4th of Mar, 2019

1xbet made changes to the Terms and Conditions behind my back, just so they can steal my money!

My father and I had our own accounts, and that was ok by the 1xBet's General Terms as my father and I don't live in the same household, we even don't live in the same city.

Before they made changes behind my back, the Clause 31 of their General Terms said: "Each registered customer may have only one account. Regarding registration on the website this rule applies to one household, one address, one email address, one credit/debit card or one IP-address. The bookmaker administration reserves the right to request certain personal details from the customer (passport details, registered place of residence) as well as a video-conference. The user gets the results withing 5 working days after video call ends."

After they decided to steal my money and I started asking questions, they replaced the word "household" by the word "family". Well, it's 1Xbet we are talking about, so of course, they did that without any notification.

So the same Clause now says: "Each registered customer may have only one account. Customers may register only one account per family, address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card, e-wallet or electronic payment method. Persons otherwise associated with a customer will not be allowed to register on the website. The bookmaker administration reserves the right to request certain personal details from the customer (passport details, registered place of residence) as well as a video-conference. The user gets the results within 5 working days after video call ends."

As you can see, many changes were maid to that Clause, without a SINGLE NOTIFICATION.

By changing the General Terms behind customer's back, they broke the Clause 23. of their own General Terms.

Clause 23. of the General Terms: "Should these Rules be amended, customers shall be notified accordingly. Bets accepted after the specified date shall be subject to the amended Rules. Earlier bets shall remain unchanged."

After they made this change, they just said that by saying that the person in question is my father, I confirmed that I broke this rule. I repeat, the previous version of the Clause 31 of the General Terms said that the registration is limited to one household, which was not my case, so they simply adjusted their General Terms to make me guilty and steal my 1450€.

This is how they explation their dirty move:

"Dear Sir,
    Please be informed that the essence of the rule is unchanged and has not changed. Only a translation adjustment was made.
    Best regards,
    Tikhonov Aleksandr, Security Service Chief Officer "

They robbed me using one of their illegal tricks.

I advise everyone to periodically read the key Clauses of their General Terms, even if your don't have any problems with 1Xbet at the moment, as they are changing them depending on the cases where they can steal their customer's money. I never got any information that this change was made.

Good luck to everyone with them! Take your money while you still can.