1XBET (1X Corp NV) site 1xbet.com / caution! scammers from 1xbet!
Hi! I have account in 1xbet, as a result of the winnings the amount on the account was … thousand rubles. In February, my account was blocked without explanation, the account is still blocked, I fulfill all the requirements of the security service of 1xbet, for all the proceedings in my account, I was provided with the following documents:
1. Photo of the passport's home page and photo of the residence registration page.
2. Screenshots from the personal account of the account in 1xbet.
3. Screenshots from the personal account Qiwi wallet.
4. Screenshots from the Internet bank.
5. A photo of me on the background of newspaper with the security service, where I hold a passport.
6. A new photo of me on the background of newspaper with the security service, where I hold a passport.
7. Photo of the agreement on the SIM card.
8. Several forms of bookmakers filled in on the site.
9. 2 completed questionnaires and sent by ground mail.
10. Notarially certified passport sent by land mail.
11. 3 Skype conferences, where I answered all the questions.
12. Photo utility bill.
13. Certificate of mental sanity at a notary public.
14. Notarially certificate of mental sanity at a notary public sent by land mail.
In the rules of 1xbet there is point 2.31 in which it is clearly stated that the terms of the proceedings on the account can’t exceed two months, in my case it was almost six months, that is, 1xbet themselves broke their rule.
I did not receive from 1xbet any answer about completion of the investigation, about full list of documents they ignore me and one answer comes to all my letters:
"Your account is under investigation, you need to follow the instructions listed on the site."
The licensee Curaçao eGaming (https://validator.curacao-egaming.com/6814b289-d3bc-4aca-a946-d10074b037d1) also ignores me, although they write on their site that they are responsible and even accept complaints from the players.