Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery Logo

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery

Having problems with Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery?

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery Customer Service Contacts

1877 282 4639 (Drawing Results)
1800 692 7481 (Head Office)
+1 717 702 8000 (Head Office)
+1 215 952 1123 (Philadelphia Office)
+1 570 826 2091 (Wilkes-Barre Office)
+1 717 702 8230 (Harrisburg Office)
+1 814 765 0536 (Clearfield Office)
+1 412 770 2760 (Pittsburgh Office)
+1 814 835 2423 (Erie Office)
+1 610 807 3319 (Lehigh Valley Office)
Middletown, Pennsylvania

Erie Office
4802 Pittsburgh Ave., Erie, PA 16509

Lehigh Valley Office
555 Union Blvd., Suite 5, Allentown, PA 18109

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery Customer Service. Initial Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery. Discuss the issues you have had with Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery Complaints & Reviews

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA LotteryWithdrawing money

I have provided my bank account statement and picture of a credit card that I used for a deposit, to withdraw funds. When I used another credit card to make a $25 deposit to my account during my withdrawal request, they then asked for that credit card info to complete my Withdrawal. I feel very uncomfortable uploading all this personal information. They have my bank account number for crying out loud. Please help. Stonewalling at its best.

Jan 18, 2021

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery — Snow me the money

I have called several times emailed several times opened up a ticket and have still almost two months later...

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA LotteryUnauthorized charges

Called explaining the situation customer service was very rude I called to inform them that there were multiple charges coming from my account by a minor who used my account placing really high bets that I never would make when I did play online I would usually play $20-$40 the charges were $29 then another $400 they didn't find that suspicious very very upset

Unauthorized charges

Jul 14, 2020

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery — pa ilottery

Hello, my name is Tinasha Murtaza. I have a complaint about the rigorous tactics the PA ILOTTERY takes to not...

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA LotteryWild ball

My aunt played the wild ball and had 075 and the wildball was 9 .

The number that Pa lottery called on June 21/2020 was 975 so we thought because she could use the wild ball of 9 she then matched the winning number drawn that day so she therefore won
      Later after she was told she didn't win I went on Pa lottery 3x to check out rules and because she didn't match her own ticket, she is not considered a winner. This is a very misleading game wild ball ashe should win if she matches drawn or her ticket. They should be sued for this.

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lotteryilottery, tickets, instant ticks

I truly feel PA Lottery is a complete rip off, I will not sit here and list everything wrong with its service. I have been play ILottery since it came out and I will assure you you will loose everytime. Since the Covid 19 hit the market and online gambling became legalized wide spread, I have won over $2000.00 in my first week playing on other sites. I apologize PA Lottery, I truly like my state but your risk VS reward ratio benefits No one spending there hard earned money. You truly should be ashamed. I would love to see your doc sheets for what you take and what you give.

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lotteryscam site, will not release the funds you win

Scam! Will not release the funds you won until you waste all the money in your account and use their "bonus" credit. So only after you waste all money are you allowed to deposit something into your account. But by then you've wasted all your money so there is nothing to deposit. PA IS THE WORST!

Crap site, crap graphics and "chat" doesn't really want to help because they know its a scam.

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA LotteryLottery pay by credit card

My name is Robert Hurlburt my phone number is 380 8705 area code 717 well a month ago or two I confuse or misunderstood the way to play online I have call to see if they reimburse my credit card they gave me the okay but I just realized I have not received my funds back on my credit card 2178 are the last digits of my social security 17603 Lancaster Pennsylvania Street 2846 dell Lane. I will much appreciate to stop to trick and keep your word by reversing my phone back to my credit card

Feb 04, 2020

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery — can not collect winnings

The PA ilottery has constant excuses as to why they can not pay me my winnings. First I was told PayPal wa...

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lotterythe way it's ran

I live in a town in washington county that has 5 lottery retailers and when I or someone else try to cash little 500 dollar tickets in we have to call all of them to see if they have money to pay this is very degrading to the customers that play the lottery, the lottery is a business but they don, t run it like one. If I called the bbb or the state hotline and say a business is not keeping the signage play here pay here the state and the tv news would have a story its amazing that the retailers want the business and so does the lottery only when it is good for them I think the retailers get 5% on all sales that good money for having no investment for equipment or supplies, pa the second most biggest gambling state can, t pay it winners! Poll fifty winners see if its same everywhere

Dec 18, 2019

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery — the ilottery app withdrawal

When I play through the app, it is taking an extended amount of time to receive my winnings no matter how...

Nov 07, 2019

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery — debit card/ credit card reader for pa lottery in store

Everytime I go to near by and neighboring stores to buy my tickets I always try and use the debit card reader...

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lotterybonus scam

For a rarity I actually hit more than a few times my bet. (I play a little most days and regularly play most of their games.)
                I was 98% to converting my bonus to cash, so I knew I only had to bet a little more for it to convert. I played approximately $20 more (no more wins even on the same games that were just paying decently...that rare streak was over) and looked at the bonus conversion bar again. Now it said I was 80% of the way to converting. That is not possible unless they rigged the system. Now I know I have to abandon my $24 bonus or play everything to $0 as usual.

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lotterylottery retailers not paying out

I am a loyal pa lottery player. I am sick of the retailers in my area (carbon county and Northampton county ) lottery retails refusing to pay out any more than 100 dollars. Your website says 2500 dollars. If they can not pay out they should not be able to be a retailer. As I am reading other complaints this appears to be the same all over. The 2 worst places are Jerry simco beverage and the gas station at route 209 and the pa turnpike. But they all should be held accountable.

• Zi
                      zippi Jan 03, 2020

I won $ 1000 on fully loaded and had a hard time cashing it. The lottery retailers all had excuses
                      not to pay after six attempts i finally got one to pay out. ( you play hear we pay here ) Ya Right!

Jul 04, 2019

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery — pailottery.com

My name is Joshua Levinson i won a prize on the pailottery.com and ive waited the time frame they told me...

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lotteryilottery

Bought $50 in ilottery webcash (bought webcast because you get a bonus dollars $12.5 to be exact) my mistake. I was playing a game for a while won lost then hit a bonus won $360. So happy went to cash out and I have 260 in cash and and 180 in bonus money. If I cash out 260 I lose that 180. Now I'm upset.. I call and get the run around about having to play a total of 500 to max out bonus guy says if you don't want to lose that play 203 to exhaust bonus then it will unlock the others and you play with what you have left and hope to win... So I do... Now I lost 203 go to cash out and I have 120 in cash and 160 in bonus so now I'm down even more call back another cocky guy gets on saying that there are 2 bonuses on account... I said how? He follows with yesterday's webcast bonus was never exhausted now you must play 625 to get money out of bonus... You can never completely exhaust your bonus money because bets only go to ten cents anything under that stays there. So my 6 cents that I could not play in bonus money cost me 360 win. It's a scam never except bonus it makes it worse...

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lotteryilottery

The pa I lottery app is clearly and horribly rigged to set up players to lose and they are stealing ridiculous amounts of money from people every day! At this point I have had it with this scam of an application and I demand that all of my deposits be refunded in full. This has occurred over the period of months playing at this place and I have gathered copious statistics that prove their odds presented are fully inaccurate and that it is literrally impossible that the losses i have taken would happen. Its actually more likely in terms of statistics that I had been struck by lightning twice then lost as many games as I have.

• Dz
                          Dzmat Jul 28, 2019

The absolute WORST! They should be investigated for the the iLottery App. It is horrible the worst online slots i have ever played $800 and not one win. Nothing, couldn’t even get it up to $300 to Recoup some money. FRAUD!! Never again, I deleted their app and I am done playing their stupid monster game, Jungle Tumble, Grump cat and they rest of their TRASH!!!

• Lo
                          Lotsey Jun 11, 2019

I agree. Isn't it nice how they let you win at first, and then once they have you hooked no wins whatsoever, and also so many wins when you bet 10 cents !!! Wins on bigger amounts NEVER!!!
                          I have actually filled a claim with the PA Attorney General, but of course they forwarded it to the lottery commission. I get a call from the security person at the lottery commission, and it is just blah blah blah. Who on Gods green earth
                          lets the lottery police themselves? I know it is gambling, but don't you think you should win once in awhile?
                          Same with their scratch off tickets, and Keno just a plain rip off. They track your phone so they are letting people
                          win that they want to win!!! Same thing with I lottery, sign in, let them access your phone etc. etc. They know who they want to win, can we all say Collusion!!!

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lotteryilottery online gaming

I requested a withdrawal request and they are playing games and refusing to pay me. I upload drivers license, bank statement voided check letter from bank that the debit card they are requesting no longer exists. I sent screen shots of 7 different accounts showing my name address and debit card.
                        I finally told them to return the money to my account and I would play it out and close my account. They refused saying once you request a withdrawal you cant reverse it.
                        So I am out a lousy $100 and they play games. A complaint to the comptroller is in order.

Apr 22, 2019

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery — lottery games

Misrepresented application of wild ball purchase. This customer is in possion of qunto tickets dated april 21...

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA LotteryI lottery

I tried to cash out winnings. Though the same account that funded lottery. Paypal... They refuse to do this. They told me that the only way to get my lottery winning from the ilottery was to start a checking account somewhere. I contacted paypal and they have no problem handling winnings. Yesterday they took my winnings and put them back in account so I could lose.. I have hours of trying to get my lottery winning from this deception.. Now my account is frozen. I have to pay tax on money they wouldn't let me have.. Perfect.. Goes to show you that winning lottery is not the answer

RESOLVED

I am currently locked out of ilottery and also vip.. palottery.com.. I called the local office in Wilkes Barre. I have copied transcripts and all email. They refuse to pay. I am also calling the state police. Small games of chance. Wilkes Barre didn't return my call and promised that they would

• Updated by Mancat123 · Mar 17, 2019

This is not resolved

• Updated by Mancat123 · Mar 17, 2019

Im being taxed on money I never could touch.. withdrawal without authorization. Told THAT lottery does not issue checks to settle winnings.. I have currently 1950.00 frozen.. im locked out of ilottery and also VIP area