Having problems with Citizens Bank?

+1 877 360 2472 (Checking and Savings Accounts)
+1 800 922 9999 (Checking and Savings Accounts)
+1 800 600 0008 (Student Loan Applications)
+1 866 259 3767 (Student Loans)
+1 888 411 0266 (Education Refinance Loan Applications)
+1 866 259 3767 (Education Refinance Loans)
+1 800 340 5626 (Application for a New Home Loan)
+1 800 999 0216 (Existing Home Loan)
+1 888 514 2300 (New Mortgage Applications)
+1 800 234 6002 (Existing Mortgage Customers)
+1 888 333 5145 (Credit Card Applications)
+1 800 684 2222 (Credit Cards)
+1 888 333 0246 (Personal Loan Applications)
+1 866 999 0107 (Personal Loans)
+1 877 670 5200 (Wealth Management)
+1 800 862 6200 (Existing Business Banking Customers)
+1 800 428 7463 (New Customers)
1 Citizens Plz
Providence, Rhode Island

Complaints & Reviews

Citizens Bankmoney due, poor srvice

My experience with Citizens has been a total nightmare -don't even think about choosing them for any banking business. I paid off my car loan and three weeks later they refunded the overpayment amont which I deposited. Lo and behold they put a stop payment on the check they owed me!
When I called to inquire I was advised to call back in 24 to 48 hours for a response.
I was unable to speak to a manager, they aren't able to get responses any faster and imagine they wanted me to call them. They are the worst. Stay away!

Citizens Bank / Employmentracism in employment

made a racist comment ("no you're black") before telling me I can't get the job...

Citizens Bankbogus fees

when i check account online shows a balance of 3, 36 so i use atm card for gas and spend 3.00 latrr that day i check balance as i was waiting for my direct deposit to hiti checked balance all day the next morning i check and my direct deposit was there minus a 39 dollar fee and then they show a 41c fee that mysteriously show as if it was taken out before the 3 dollar atm debit from gas, so i went to the bank and fought that fee and another fee which after a few days they agreed to give me back, so the next day i check account and it shows the 2 39 dollar fees deposited so i continue to use debit card and make 6 or 7 small transactions then the next day i go to citizens to make 200 dollar deposit and my reciept shows balance -35 dollars so i ask and bank says there fees werent deposited till the following day which is total bs as i called the number on atm card to check balance and showed additional 78 dollars which is exactly the amount of 2 overdraft fees now my account stands with almost 700 dollars in overdraft fees which i will never be able to come back from this is unfair and they said unless i have proof theres nothing i can do

• Sf
          SFCAJOHN Oct 06, 2010

Please, please lodge your complaint with the OCC. Visit occ.treas.gov/customer.htm There you'll find an online form, complete it and leave the rest to the Government. We can flood the OCC with our complaints and keep Citizens Bank very, very busy

Citizens Bankmoney hungry

I used to work at Citizens bank in sales. I had to quit because I felt like a hippocrit. Well, first of all, they don't tell you that when you're sitting down at the desk opening an account that they sign you up for rewards that cost you monthly fees out of your account. They aslo don't telly ou that if you want images on your bank statements of checks that it will cost you $3.00 per month. You also won't know when the money will be deducted out of your account, because if you don't have the $3 bucks, you will go negative and be charged! Also, I feel bad for those who get paid every two weeks and don't check their accounts that often. You can be negative .01 and be charged. Also, if you have a social security check made payable to you for your child, you have to open a rep payee account titled the same way the check is titled. Also, they won't tell you that you need $50 bucks to open the checking account. Also, if you want to open an account and your address does not match what's in the computer, with usps then you have to go back home and get a utility bill with your name and address and they need to document it with the acct number and statement period...How would anyone know this before they got there? There is no way. Citizens bank sucks. Also, they apply you for a credit card when they are asking you all of these wuestions, and run your credit once for the credit card and another for the checking account which brings your score down. Often, they don't tell you they are applying you for a credit card, but if you do get pre-approved, they wil say, "OMG you jsut got approved for our Citizens Bank Credit Card"..Get it?I'm telling you this bank is whacko..Stick with the small banks in the areas. They're not out for profit, they're out to keep customers!!!

• Mf
            mf3864 May 17, 2011

They are ###. I moved all my money to a new bank with no fees. The last act was to transfer the remaining 200$ to my new account, make the citizens 0$ balance and close it. What they didnt tell me was that when it went to 0$ balance, the overdraft kicked in charged my account 3$... so I couldnt close it until I paid the 3$ even though they swore on the phone no charges would be incurred. I stormed over to a branch and complained, they smiled and said they couldnt do anything. In a full fury i paid the 3$ and closed the account. This is OUTRAGEOUS

Citizens Bankunscrupulous business actions

My husband has an auto loan with Citizens Bank. Every month, they say they didn't get the payment on time and start calling my house the day the payment is due to inquire as to where the payment is at that time. Although the Post Office's services are not that great anymore, I find it very hard to believe that every month my payment is held up in the mail. This month, they said the payment never arrived...so I paid it over the phone. They charged us a $10 late fee and a $12.50 processing fee to do so. The next day, my original check that was "lost" in the mail cleared the bank ...which means they had it when they denied having it!!! A week later, they send me a Statement stating they never rec'd. any payments. I called there and they won't discuss it with me because it is my husband's loan, but my husband has at least a dozen times authorizied them to speak with me and even sent it to them in writing. They say they never received the authorization. I am reporting them to the offices of Banking and Insurance.

• Ke
              Kellygurlz Mar 04, 2010

Good for you - we should all sue them for our fees back in a class action law suit! How did you do calling the banking people?

Citizens Bankunfair fee

Recently, I used my debit card attached to my Citizen's checking account to pay part of my UAlbany orientation fee.

The school made a mistake and initiated an $80 charge instead of the $10 partial payment I'd authorised. They reversed the charge the same day, and charged the appropriate $10.

However the $80 was still on hold in my account, creating a negative 'available funds' balance. I had $31 in the account, to cover the $10. When the $10 charge posted, it posted against the negative available funds.

Consequently, I was charged a $39 overdraft fee. I called the bank, figuring that since no actual overdraft occurred (the $80 was never actually claimed by UAlbany), they'd reverse the fee.

Instead, I'm told since it's not a bank error, they can't reverse the funds. I was told to contact the merchant (UAlbany) to request a refund of the fee. Even the student financial center representative I met with, in an attempt to get the fee (as suggested by the bank in the first call), spoke to the bank. He argued with their supervisor at their customer service phone center on my behalf for close to 20 minutes and got no further than I did.

So Citizen's Bank is making a profit off me. I am a disabled college student, living on SSD and stdent loans. And they are making an unfair profit off me. I willingly pay overdraft fees that are my fault. But this is not my fault, and I'm still out $39.

• In
                ingruo Jan 25, 2010

Check out this wonderful scam Citizens is pulling on me right now. There has got to be a way to fight this. They have stolen money from me and caused my account to fictionally overdraft. According to them the balance that they are giving me is wrong so that makes it my fault.

• In
                ingruo Jan 25, 2010

Looks like the attachment I tried to attach didn't work.

Basically my statement reads like this.

1/12 Dep +1226.43 1226.43
                1/13 Chk -500.00 726.43
                1/19 Dep +200.00 926.43
                1/20 DIR -20.00 906.43
                1/20 -587.00 319.43 wow! money they said I already have gets taken away and I get charged. I work 2.5 hours to make this DIR fee and someone monkey pushes a few buttons for a minute to not only lose my money but charge me for it.
                1/21 Chk -243.02 76.41
                1/22 ISF -25.00 51.41

See anything that makes sense there? Not only do they reorder the Bounced check and the fee for the bounced check, so they can try to catch me there, but they then charge me an ISF fee saying that I don't really have 51.41, I actually have -48.59 because 100$ of my funds are on hold for 7 days. No explanation has been given yet as to why I am still seeing a positive balance and why they are allowed to charge me even though they really have my money still floating around somewhere; and they will not refund me because they say it is not a bank error. I was pushed into this exclusive online only banking account by one of the reps there, obviously it was a huge mistake because then they have magical imaginary numbers that you cannot see so they can stick their big ledger pen up your unassuming a$$.

Citizens Bank — overdraft charges

Citizens Bank charged $74 in overdraft fees for a $35 recurring item that was presented against a balance of...

Citizens Bankpolicy

I just opened an account exactly 27 days ago today and almost from the very start I have had nothing but issues with them! They held my first deposited check for what was only supposed to be 3 days, according to my online info. When I went back into my online banking account my hold date was changed from 3 day to 7! I called and they told me that was strange it should not have been held that long it is probably a mistake it should be released in a few days if not call back. It was not released so I called back and I was told it was held longer because it is a payroll check and it will be held that long for the first time and after that they would release the check in 3 days tops the next time.

I deposited another check and the same thing happened it original showed a realaese date of 3 days so when I went in again the date was changed again to not only the original 3 days but an additional 7 days at total of 10 days!!! I immediately called and this time I was told oh your account is new we hold all check a minimum of seven days for new accounts until the 25th day. I was furious because they never said this to me in the previous other calls! So now my check is due to be released on the 27 day. Why on the 27th day I said? They said oh because of the weekend. I said you considered the weekend int the 25 day time period they said YES! So I go to the bank and deposit another check on my 27th day since opening my account and I once again check my hold status only to see my check being held for ANOTHER 7 DAYS!!! I had enough in the account to cover this check completley but yet they held it again so I called again and I was told oh the teller has the discretion to hold for as long as they feel they need to. Can you believe this crap!!! I called the bank branch to check this status of the teller having the discretion to place holds on the account, I spoke to assistant Manager Todd Bloom in the Warrington PA office and he basically told me that NO the tellers do not have this discretion and that is the policy a 25 day hold BUT there were 2 holidays in there. There is only one holdiay and I have passed my 25 days and he laughed and said there is nothing he can do for me that is policy after telling him I do not appreciate him laughing at my situation because I have bills that need to be paid and DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO MY MONEY and this is completely unacceptable I hung up with him!
              I then called the customer priority line [protected] to talk with Pauline and she was the one told me when I spoke to her that new accounts have the 25 day hold status. She gave me the same song and dance! I told her every time I called there I received a different answer or different policy that accommodated them being able to hold MY MONEY!!! This is the worst bank I have ever dealt with! I am getting out now before the fees start coming. Horrible policies, horrible customer service, horrible bank managers horrible contact info they change their minds like the wind, just to hold onto your money. This is no different then robbing me for a week and then saying oh here you go I will give your money back no recourse! If I took something that wasn't mine and held it and tried to give it back it is still a crime isn't it!

Run while you can got to a credit union or a small local bank for the service you should be getting! I will stop with this write up I will get to Ellen Alemany Citizens Bank CEO if it is the last thing I do!!!

• Ih
                  ihatecitizens Dec 02, 2009

Lets all get together and write the attorney general then.
                  If your from Boston..actually from where lets do it.
                  I have written the attorney general, division of banks, and am currently looking fior a lawyer.

I think I found an article where citizens was sued in Sept.

It may sound impossible to sue big banks.

But with the current climate and spotlight on bank fraud...there is no better time.
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  R

do it..

• Ci
                  CitizensCW Apr 19, 2016

I took out a 5 year car loan with Citizens Bank. I paid off the loan early, making my last payment on December 1, 2015. To date, April 19, 2016, Citizens Bank has not sent me the car title. Therefore, I have been unable to register the car in the state I live/drive the car and/or sell the car. The car has been sitting for almost five months since I cannot legally drive it since I cannot register it without the title and internal damage may have also been done to the car.

Citizens Bankcheating

A $15 transaction was there after I closed my account and cancelled card I cut my card in pieces, they show that I purchased after they cancelled my card, not able to tell the source of transaction yet trying to extort my hard earned money .
                Banks cheat you cannot do any thing, they cheat for their lords make them rich when loose money public money save them to let them cheat public for ever.When profit only for few, otherwise curse for all. CITIZENS BANK cheated me we need a credit score for banks so that they cannot blackmail customers

• Jj
                    jjfoxbat316 Mar 02, 2010

Several times in the last two months my account with citizens bank has been attacked and drained by this bank. It all started with a tax levy for 200. The story goes like this: my check goes in auto so thursday morn I check my account. Money's not right, so I call card serv to get info I'm told of levy by a live person. Then I ask for available balance and am told by a live person that I had 203 dollers in account. So under fear of further levy I take 200 out so I wont be broke. Two days later I get notice that account over drawn by 280. I call the bank and they say they dont always see everything. It doesn't stop there; they inform me of other charges coming in and that my over draft fees are still going to rise. This all after I checked my available balance. These charges were going to be larger than my weeks pay so I tried to stop auto deposit at work- they couldnt stop it, but could void it so it would bounce back. It went in and bounced back but my employer, being with citizens bank, was called by the bank demanding that money back or they would charge the account. I was called on the carpet and told the story and now have to pay back entire weeks pay. My next step was to fight with the bank. After much dialogue they refunded me 100. I then asked how I could prevent this. They said take the feature off the account that lets you over-draw. Did that. Next time, the same thing happens. Check available bal and use account accordingly. Now am told I'm overdrawn 130, I ask why and am told "Didn't anybody tell you that items put thru as credit don't show on available balance?" Like Mcdonalds, Dunkin Donuts etc.

Citizens BankCustomer Service-Overdraft Fees

I have also had problems with Citizens Bank. On October 2, 2009 I received my Social Security Direct Deposit. Also on that date there was a check from 7 months ago that was cashed by the bank. This check was to an old landlord that I used to have, and way back he told me that he never received this check, so I stopped payment on the check and got a bank check for the money and sent that on to him. Now after 7 months he managed to cash the check. The bank never called me to tell me that a “stale Check” was being cashed, and I didn’t know that “stop payments” were only good for 6 months, so the bank paid out this “old check”. Now because this happened and I didn’t know about it, it overdrew my account and I bounced a bunch of other checks. It was only after calling customer service that I found out that “stop payments” were only good for six months and that the bank shouldn’t have cashed this “stale check”, but I was told that it was up to the bans descretion.
                  Now the fees that came in due to this amounted to more than $900. I was frantic. I got hit with fees on top of fees. My wife’s direct deposit ended up going into our account before we could stop it, and it paid all of their fees off and left us very little money for food to feed our family of 5.
                  Also during this time I was running out of Insulin (I am a type 1 diabetic) and I also have Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis. Well I needed Insulin for my pump and the bank refused to free up any of the charges that they had on our account. I ended up have an MS flair twice and ended up in the ER. I also received 2 perscriptions that needed to be filled in order to get over this flair.
                  I called the bank and a very nice customer service representative named Madona helped me out and freed up $78. so that I could get the prescriptions filled, and then when I went to the bank I was told that I could not take the money out because citizens had put a hold on my account and the one person who could take the hold off was not in that day. I was then escourted out of the bank and was told that Corporate Security was going to be I would not get back any of the fees that I have paid if she had anything to do with it.
                  I then contacted customer service and lodged a complaint with them. Nest thing I know the claims department is sending me another affidavit in the mail, and this time they want me to try to locate my old landlord so that he can sign it saying that he did infact take money from our account. Can you believe that? I’m sure he’ll sign that?? right?
                  I was told by Citizens Bank that I can not close my account at this point because it is now back to being negative again, and when I tried to open another account with a different bank I was notified that because of citizens bank I would have to wait for that account to be settled before I can open another account anywhere else. So now my wife is stopping her direct deposit and I have to call Social Security in order for them to stop their direct deposit.
                  I’m thinking about not having a bank account at all, I’m thinking about getting a safe, and then just getting money orders for all of my bills.

Thank you CITIZEN’S BANK for encourgaing me to not trust banks!

Citizens Bankripped off

My husband and I have several accts. with citizens bank as well as mortgage accts. We have been with them since they took over commenwealth bank. When we were with commonwealth they used to call sometimes to say heh we know your husband is traveling a lot out of the country you need to switch money into your acct. a check is going to post today. That was without a doubt unusual but that's the kind of service we received from commonwealth.

Then citizens took over. We stayed with them hoping to build the same kind of relationship. We realized there service cannot compare. Over the years we opened and closed many accts. with them and never really wanted overdraft, so yes we paid many overdraft fees which now are through the roof. Last year my husband opened a savings overdraft and sometimes puts money in that acct.

I recently learned that if you do not have enough to cover the full amount of your mistake of overdraft they do not take any money at all from that acct. and you get charged for everything even if you could of covered most of your mistakes. To me they are stealing our money because they will not use any overdraft that does not cover the full amount. That's bull crap! Why should I pay $234 in overdraft fees when I should only pay for what I could not cover.

My husband also transfered the same day $2800 dollars from our ING acct. which to me is cash, but they said no. Before when my husband fought with them over this the manager said why do you have your money in ING instead of here at citizens and was very rude to my husband because he told them he gets higher interest on his money in the bank and only transfer when he needs to. Please help us resolve or expose this bank I am sure other people are also getting ripped off.

chssqn Feb 18, 2010

I messed up this week. I deposited a check on Saturday thinking it was going to clear on Monday but forgeting that Monday was a holiday and a non-banking day. Well, after paying eleven bills online I found myself with eleven overdraft charges on Wednesday. That's $429 that I gave to Citizens bank all because I forgot my check wouldn't clear until after the holiday. Had my check cleared I would have had more than enough to clear my bills but this did not matter to anyone I spoke with. It seems to me their should be a cap on how many overdraft charges a bank can give for this type of mistake. Eleven!!!

• Th
                        THECONSUMER7 Nov 11, 2010

My account had identity theft, which I notified to Citizens first charge, they reimbursed, another charge went through by the same company, then another! They did nothing to stop it after already knowing it was fraudulent, not even notify me. I found the error. They told me legally they had 10 business days to reimburse they took almost 90. Charging me fees the entire time this money wasn't in my account and are now saying they aren't responsible for the $1, 000's of dollars of fees that would have never happened if the money was in the account. That is not even humane, this ruins people's lives and credit scores. So they do not have to resolve the issue they will not let you speak to a manager, will "accidentally hang up" or leave you on hold for over 2 hours. Only one person that is miraculously never available can resolve this issue. I have 3 bank accounts and never as much as had an issue, Citizens is a nightmare and they are not a place by any means to trust with your money.

Citizens Bankunfair charges

After a long string of very frustrating experiences with Citizens Bank, I didn't think it could get any worse until they charged me a fee for a debit when I had the money in the bank. The sequence of events was:

-Two debit purchases on Friday (had plenty of money to cover these)
                      -Check I had written was cashed on Saturday (overwithdraft charge ensued; I didn't transfer money in time)
                      -Debit purchase on Sunday
                      -Deposit on Monday (labor day) to cover the check in case

Result: They processed my Friday debits the following Tuesday, even though I had the money in the account to cover them at the point of purchase. I recieved an overwithdraft on Tuesday, following the labor day weekend, for FOUR PURCHASES... when I had plenty of money to cover my 2 purchases on Friday. I used a DEBIT for my transactions, mind you, but they allowed each charge to go through anyway. Their explaination was that it was because it was after 3:00pm on Friday and it went in the system as next day business. I searched their policies online and it states:

"When you withdraw funds from an ATM or make a purchase with your debit card, the funds will immediately be removed from your available balance."

Not to mention, they processed my check first, the charges in decreasing order of amount, THEN my deposit.

I was charged $39 for every single one, at a total of $156.

This is WRONG and UNFAIR. If you read their rules and regulations, each one is intentionally written to be ambiguous to work in their favor. Additionally, most people who overwithdraw can't afford the ridiculous fees that they are charged. Something needs to be done about this.

• We
                          westyjames Sep 07, 2013

Just happened to us at Citizens bank near New Haven, Ct. Still trying to sort it out over a week now. The manager does not return our calls. $259.oo over draft fees. This is disgusting. We work so hard to have someone rob us like this.

Citizens Bank PAincredilbe overdraft fees

Over $400 and climbing for Overdraft/Insufficient Funds that they made happen- Incredibly on a mortgage payment that I ended up paying myself via Western Union. Tried to pay the awful fees and end the horrible stress but was told no- fees are still coming and account must be open to levy them. The "Juice" is climbing rapidly and I need more phone numbers- Already have the Citizens Bank one in Rhode Island and have already talked to State Banking Commission(not much help but to say this is all legal!)

Citizens Bank / Debit Cardidentity theft

Someone stole my information and charged 2 cameras to my debit card. after numerous calls to citizens bank finally had to go to the main branch and file an affidavit for unauthorized card use. Their employee filled out the form and my wife signed it. After weeks of being bounced around they only credit my account for one camera (148.93). When contacted again and more trips to the bank they state that because the form was not filled in correctly they cannot re-open or refund the rest of the unauthorized use. They Filled out the paperwork! We are out 148.93 and there is nothing they can do about it. On top of that it caused my account to be overdrawn and they charged me another $150 in overdraft fees.

Citizens Bank — citizens bank fees

Citizens bank is the worst when it comes to fees over draft 11cents and i get a charge of 109.11 for 10 day...

Citizens Bank — overdraft fees

I have had my Citizens account for over a decade. I have been unemployed for 6 months in this economy and...

Citizens Bank, PAillegal account opening practices

I worked for Citizens in PA for almost 2 years. Fran, the Bucks County Regional Manager, pushes OD fees EXACTLY as described by many posts.

We were forced to open checking accounts that had excessive overdraft fees and monthly charges in order to ripoff the customers. Here's how:

We had to open accounts, lying to the customers that the account has "no fees" and put specifically designed waivers on the accounts so that the customer doesn't realize the scam (the maximum waiver you could use was for 1 year...)

Then, when the waiver expires months later, the customers have their guard down and they don't obsess with every line on their statements, they get hit by monthly fees that will overdraw the account (as most people keep in their checking account only enough money to cover their checks - that's why it's called a CHECKING account). The overdraft fees will overdraw the account again and again and so will the checks you write believing that your account is still good...

I routinely had customers with hundreds of dollars in fees by the time they received their statement - we were specifically instructed to hit high school kids, college students and senior citizens.

Another trick we had to use is open a "Gold" checking account to senior citizens who would come in and ask for a savings account by using a high interest rate as a carot and not disclosing the fees (using the waivers as noted above). Problem is, that "Gold" checking account had a high-balance requirement and the poor people would be hit by unneccesary monthly fees a few months later...

And to add inslult to injury we even had telemarketing days and evenings when we were forced to make telemarketing calls (disguised as "service calls" so that the bank circumvents the do-not-call registry laws). Not only these were clearly marketing calls (as suggested by the program feeding us the leads!!!) but also we had to open a number of checking accounts over the phone (the daily and weekly targets were set by Fran again, the Regional Manager).

If only homeland security new how many checking accounts Citizens Bank routinely opens over the phone without proper identification or signatures... all the auditors have to do is go to any Bucks County branch towards the end of the day and ask for the signature cards of the checking accounts opened the SAME day to uncover the illegal practice (this way there is no time to mail the signature card and obtain backdated signatures...)

Stay away from Citizens Bank in PA! I quit several years ago and I am still haunted about the things we had to do...

Citizens Bank Credit Cardawful experience

Citizens Bank Master Card. Brand new account. No feels, low interest, sounds good. Wrong! Never recieved a bill. They called me asking where payment was. I was shocked. Told them I never recieved a bill. They said ok, another one went out yesterday, no problem.

Two days later, got another phone call. told them still waitilng on the bill. They said if you don't get it in a few days, call this number 1-8... Waited all week for bill. Never came. Called the 800 number today. They said the bill only went out on Monday, so they weren't suprised that I didn't have it yet. I said The bill went out over a week ago! No no, bill went out Mon. They wanted me to give them my checking account routing number and my husband said Don't you dare! They now had a late charge fee of $39.00 AND, interest for late payment.

The supervisor told me that if I would take care of this on the phone, she could negotiate the $39.00 fee for late payment. Sounds phony to me!

Sent them a check for the full amount and told them to cancel the account. We ALWAYS get our mail.

• Pe
                                  Peter M B Aug 25, 2010

They ripped me off to

• Mb
                                  mbcsw862 Jan 24, 2012

I had a similar experience. Signed up for 12 month interest free card. transferred a balance. then no bill. when I realized a week after the first payment was due that I had not received bill I called the company. they said they mailed it. hmmm I get all my other bills how come not theirs. well now I know, .. because I was "delinquent" in my payment, the no interest deal went out the window. It's now my word against theirs regarding the mail. evil but brilliant on their part.

Sandra J. Long Dec 24, 2013

Lst month(N0vember) my balance was41.48. I looked at my December's statement and there are 23 transaction on there, one for 19.99 aqnd the other for 12.00. So as I received a nasty letter from them saying that I was late in payment, thre would be a 39.00 late fee added to my account. I NEVER RECEIVED A BILL and I ALWAYS pay my bill online., and to top things off, my payment was 11.19 Then they told me that I owed them $2, 285.00. FOR WHAT??? I downloaded my account on line and there is NO SUCH TRANSACTIONS!!! SO, I will go ionto the branch on Thursday morning and ask them whre they came up with such a figure, get my real balance, and SHUT DOWN THE ACCOUNT, and I will also turn them in to the Better Business Bureau and have them investigated. I am very upset, and I am seriously thinking of turning them into the IRS, and have them investigated, because you are NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THESE THINGS TO THE CUSTOMERS. I learned my lesson the hard way, but I guarantee you one thing, they will remove the supposed charges for $2, 280. Thanks a lot citizens bank, I really need this kind of kiaus and stress in my life. RIGHT????????????

Citizens Bank — they are doing fraudulent activities to rescue their bank

Probably you have asked the question “Why a financial institution which is supposed to be safe is doing...

Citizens Bankawful bank

Someone did thousands of dollars worth of fraudulent activity on my checking account over at least a nine month period and I the bank would only reimburse for 60 days of that fraudulent activity and I can't get anyone to help me get my money from the bank not even the fdic or the ms dept of banking and consumer finance. I'm talking over 10k. Can anyone tell me how I can get my money back. All of it.