Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] Logo

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]

Having problems with Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]?

800 200 (Priority Banking)
19951 (Egypt)
+971 600 543 216 (Personal Banking)
+971 26 578 777 (Business Banking)
+971 24 129 000 (Priority Banking)
+44 207 590 2200 (United Kingdom)
+966 920 001 850 (Saudi Arabia)
Bainuna St., Al Bateen
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB].

Complaints & Reviews

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]Swift transfer

I transfered funds on 22nd sep to international bank in usd currency for my son tuition fee but #adib transfered in aed currency due to which beneficiary bank returned funds back in my adib account, two of the call centers supervisor mr muhammad ahmed and mr. Karim confirmed that adib transfered funds in wrong currency which is aed and assured me they will call me back (this they told me 5th october but till now they didn't call me back.. Whenever I call to call center someone pickup call and disconnect on my face.. Its very disappointed the way adib treating me.. I am a banker too, just thinking for other customers who are not educated and not well to deal with all these issues..

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]Complaint raise to mohamed saleem +971 [protected]

Name : Mohamed Saleem Hayath Basha
    Bank Name :Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
    Emp Id : ST200638961AE
    Branch : Deira City Center
    Passport Number : K5960193
    I have complained copy he and his family csr complained copy, saleem have illegal relationship that proof also I have, that's why I am speaking boldly to you
    Still he is in UAE my problem will not solve, when he will come to chennai then only my problem get solved.
    We are middle class family sir we have faced a lot we informed indian police to but still I got no response with saleem in this issue we faced a lot trouble we came last only to you,

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]One month to receive a credit card

I have applied for replacement credit card since the date of 1-may -2020 and I have not received anything and it has already been one month, however I got what's app message from aramex with preferred delivery date of 6-6-2020 and 30-5 which almost one month I raised complain # [protected] as it's very long and I won't it for eid shopping they promise but unfortunately noting I don't won't the card anymore and I don't won't to be charged for it.

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]Service complaint

To whom it may concern,

I went to apply for bank statement today at ADIB Jumeirah Branch, one year statement was required and I was charged AED 105/- for this service, which was ridiculous and much higher than other banks. Considering using this bank for over 8 years I was ok with it. Then I received a call from a terrible banker after 2 hours saying "I should charge you AED 26.25/- more coz of a mistaken calculation", to which I declined, he replied rudely "listen to me...". This is not the banking service as ADIB published, the arrogant attitude is not what I expected as a long term user. I told him you shouldn't charge me anymore after all it's done and he went like whatever and charged me immediately, apparently you don't care if losing a loyal user like me. Good luck

Oct 10, 2019

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — Customer service executive

Very very bad experience and I don't advise anyone to use this bank I wanted to open an account they said I...

Oct 07, 2019

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — customer service

I visit the branch today at 7 October at 2:51 because i need to exchange money and i found the customer...

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]teller services

In dated 30.09.2019, I visited sahara center ADIB branch around 6.25 in the evening and requested to provide me change of only 500 dhiram local currency change but teller brutally refuse and treated me like I am animal. I was shocked about service ADIB is providing. Even if there is no policy to provide change to walk in customer but ADIB teller must be curtious and generous. Even other customer officer there directly said " we do not provide service to walkin". I was wondering, is there is any check that ADIB management check the service status of their staff or they just be free to do any hash thing. Only thing which I understand allround the world is the quality service bank provide even there is no policy to entertain walkin. UAE is observing year of tolerance and here is ADIB staff which shows otherwise. I felt so much pain and dishonest and insulting how much routely that teller behave like I was begging. SHUT UP, SIT THERE WITH SHUT YOUR MOUTH, GO AWAY etc these are the words he uses.

Embarrassment that I felt ADIB management cannot understand. I hope ADIB management should atleast guide and provide training to teller customer service counter staff to behave and understand customer HUMAN BEING.

UAE IS MULTI CULTURE country and banks is the main face of it.

I hope you atleast enquire about it

Thanks

Sep 04, 2019

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — Salary transfer account

Dear All, I hold a salary transfer account with ADIB for the last couple of months and was hardly using the...

Aug 14, 2019

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — customer care employee

I am Dr Raja Ashiq Ali.Today I visited adib musaffa branch near Al firdouse complex.i took first token at 8...

Aug 01, 2019

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — withdrawal | legal case | non payment of personal loan

Salaam Sir, I want to bring to your kind notice that i took a loan of AED 490k in August 2016 but had to...

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]home finance

I have took a gome finance against mortgage, in addition signed rental exclusive agreements for all units with ADIB. All units kept empty for multiple tears due to poor management and I had to keep paying late payment fees, restructring charges and yet nothing been reduced after 10 years of loan prepayment started!

Plz contact me on
            [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks

Salem Hamad Musallam
            RIM (283478)

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]customer service

Dear Sir,

I am sending this mail being disappointed with the kind of service rendered to us from your Dubai Mall Branch.

I was there today to submit a cheque and the way I was treated was really bad. Not the kind of service expected from an esteemed bank like ADIB.

I was there way before the closing time, below token shows time stamp. You can check your cameras even.

As per the branch timing it was open till 10:00 pm.And asking us to  to leave was not the least we would expect when we are celebrating Year of Tolerance. We come to this country with an intention of making money and time is money. I am sure that ADIB has opened the branch till the late hours for supporting this purpose.

I request you sir you take action against such customer service staff who do not have the basic sense of servicing.

The customer service staff's name is Hassan Khalif and he was serving the counter no 3. I am attaching my EID as well. I am ready to come and address this concern directly if needed.

customer service

Mar 21, 2019

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — unauthorized use of personal account-fraud dispute

Dear All, Good Afternoon, My name is Musheer Ahmad and I have my account in ADIB bank at Al Aswaq Mall in...

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]personal loan

From the very first day I opened an account with ADIB, I was one of ADIB's advocates and supporters who would recommend it to anyone who was looking for a GOOD bank. I will no longer do that at all! Instead, I might even recommend whoever asks me to stay away.

The inconvenience that I have and still am experiencing from my personal banking experience, has been such a great disappointment. That is the least I expected from ADIB.

My personal advice to whoever needs a loan, is to way out all of your options before getting involved with ADIB. However, if it is an absolute must, be ready to wait and wait and wait..., have little to no expectations on the time frame and be patient with all the excuses you will get throughout each and every single step of the process.

My personal finance loan amount has been disbursed into my account for 6 days now and still hasn't hit my account till this date! I have been trying to raise a complaint for the full experience a day ago and yet I am still told to give it 3 working days. In my opinion, this should be called "complain as per the bank's convenience" and not as the customer's experience (contradicts the point of a complaint). At this point I have very low expectations from ADIB and wanted to share my frustration with others so they are aware to keep cautious.

Mar 12, 2019

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — wrong info and bad attitude

Good Day I apply for a liability letter from 2 days from garden city branch and today I received it however...

Mar 11, 2019

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — no liability letter

Dear, Regarding no liability letter I visited branch 4 times and branch staff transfer to one counter to...

Mar 05, 2019

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — scam and fraud of adib

Hello. I would to like to share the very bad altitude with customers and the scam and fraud from adib egypt...

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]utility payment not updated

Hi,

I want to make a complaint against ADIB Utility payment and service. I paid for SEWA on 28th February and until 3rd March the payment wasnt reflecting in SEWA Account. Due to which my Electricity and Water connection is disconnected however ADIB deducted the money from my card same time.

Now SEWA is charging me late payment penalty on top of previous month payment which ADIB has taken. this is very bad experience and my family is suffering due to poor service from ADIB.

I want ADIB to pay for this penalty and damages caused if not I will be forced to take it up with consumer protection and central bank.

Adnan
                  [protected]

utility payment not updated
                  utility payment not updated

Feb 09, 2019

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — smart money card and account

I was so happy to open an account with ADIB, which was done through online. its called ADIB SMART MONEY. I...

Jan 30, 2019

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — cancellation of card problems!!

I'm having problems cancelling my credit card. Two weeks ago (17 January 2019) I submitted a cheque to Abu...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices