Citibankcustomer service not professional and lack of knowledge

I called customer service on 7/28/17 and told him that it was about business account.
my business account was being charged double transaction for 2 checks which was already debited since august 2016. Why on earth it was debit from my account again in july 2017? Customer service named "Fedrico" asked me all info. and i had been on the phone for half an hour. Finally, he told me that he could not do anything, only business department can done. I told you since the beginning, why just realized now. CITIBANK needs to train their staffs professionally; otherwise; small business owner better transfer to another bank.