Having problems with ClickBank?

1800 390 6035 (United States)
+1 208 345 4245 (International)
917 S Lusk St Ste 200
Thu6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ClickBank.

Complaints & Reviews

ClickBankUnauthorised money taken from my account

I have had over $200 aus taken from my bank account which i never authority verbally or electronically. This is highly illegal and it is a criminal offence which carries a mandatory jail sentence.
I demand that all money stolen must be repaid in full with interest lost @ .8% or i will be proceeding with legal action.
I do not consent for any company or persons to debit any amount from my account.

Clickbank Trim Downe-book

I too have had problems trying to get a refund I actually receive a refund after 2 attempts then they turned around and debited my account again the same day a whole month went by no debits from my account now here it is the following month and they're debiting my account again I thought I cancelled the subscription and I was done with them but now it's starting all over again and I too have to submit an email just to get a response because they do not offer a telephone number to contact them worst service ever

• Sh
        sharline Ovado Feb 29, 2020

I keep getting charges on my c.card from clkbank vj3dvag7 [protected] and I want to know how to stop these charges

• Bo
        Bob902 Feb 29, 2020

Where is my order8Mv96A4C
        [protected]@live.com

ClickBankbackyard revolutions

I placed an order with these people and was billed for $39.00 however there was no where on the forme to put in an address for the book to be sent to . My question is How will will I get the book without an address for it to be sent to.
      I would like to know if these people are SCAMMERS or straight as there is no e mail address to contact them.If I do not get a response within 24 hours I will be forced to deny the charges placed on my credit card
      My name is Horace DuQuesnay
      e mail . [protected]@gmail.com
      Thanking you in advance
      Sincerely
      H. DuQuesnay

ClickBankneed clickbank affiliate account id.

I really don't have a complaint in a way... Instant Email Empire Support needs my ClinkBank Affiliate account ID but I can't find it any where!!! I have looked every where but nothing comes up with an ID for me. I need it as soon as possible! This is for my Cloning account! Please need it now! Would you please send it to me asap!!!

Donna Lovelace

ClickBanknon-receipt of products ordered.

Received confirmation via email on Apr 01, 2019 of items ordered on Order # 9RSDAB5R and Order # 9RSDABR8 but have not received the products as of this date. My banking details indicate that remittance was made on Apr 02, 2019.

Please send the items, (Free Hybeam Flarelight) and (2 Hybeam Zoom Flarelights w/ FPA Elite) at earliest. The shipping info is the same as on the confirmation.

If unable to honor purchase, request refund of full payment.

Apr 21, 2019

ClickBank — instant email empire

5 minutes ago I was duped into paying $34 via credit card for this scam with Clickaggregators.com & Instant...

Mar 31, 2019

ClickBank — instant email empire

I originally joined with this company on the 12th day of february, 2019 by paying them $34.00 by credit card...

ClickBankcomputer software charge against my debit card for which I did not authorise

R. E. Coleman
            Debit charge on the 14th. March 2019
            against my bank Club Lloyds 30-98-06 . A/c [protected] Amount £36.84.
            In March 2018 I agreed to aquire software for £36.84 sterling.
            I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS BEING A ANNUAL CHARGE.
            In the circumstances I require you to refund the March 2019 charge of £36.24 and cancel all my associations with your company.

ClickBanknon-delivery of email information paid for

CLKBANK*COM_GZZIV36V [protected] - transaction dated 14/01/2019.
              I was to receive an e-book for the amount charged to my credit card($60.05 AUD) which to date (20/02/2019 I have not received. I was to receive an e-book for the amount charged to my credit card($60.05 AUD) which to date (20/02/2019 I have not received. I was to receive an e-book for the amount charged to my credit card($60.05 AUD) which to date (20/02/2019 I have not received.

Sep 03, 2018

ClickBank — clk-bank.com charges from april 9, 2018 thru august 27, 2018 did not agree to these charges and don't know what they are for. it is a scam.

I am getting charged for an item I did not purchase for $56.99 ON APRIL 9, 2018 or at least if I purchased it...

ClickBankI need to return a duplicate order.

In error I placed a duplicate order for back to life system.
                And
                I immediately contacted click bank. You sent me a copy of your
                Notification to the vendor and credited my discover account.
                Now I have received the duplicate order (fwm123xm).
                I need to know where to return it and if you have
                Recharged my account.
                Alice campea ([protected]@wi. Rr.com

May 17, 2018

ClickBank — disabled clickbank account due to 1 chargeback

I have been working on line full-time for over 5 years I have never had an issue and always ethical in my...

Mar 22, 2018

Clkbank — video for exercises to help back pain

I ordered a video and book to show exercises to eliminate back pain. My bank account was billed immediately...

ClickBankebooks

I placed an order and I was told that I would receive my order confirmation in my personal email [protected]@sbcglobal.net, but I didn't receive anything! My order confirmation is 7YHRG4RE. Purchase date 1/28/18. I need to know what kind of people are you, scamming honest people, like me that believed everything the advertisement said. All I wanted was to better myself by learning what was the "good food that I'm supposed to eat to help me lose weight".

I read several complains, so please send me my money back.

Jan 12, 2018

ClickBank — unknown charge on statement

Hi, I am looking at my statement and have found a charge from your company that I have never authorised and...

ClickBankunknown charge

Hello,

I was charged 530 DKK ($83.75) on September 12, 2017. I do not recognize this charge. If it is a mistake, I would like it corrected please.

Will you please send me a summary of the charges? I am getting very concerned about this, as someone may have stolen my identity.

Thank you in advance for all of your time and consideration to help me!

e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Travis Mathers

ClickBankblast4traffic

I wish to apply for a refund for his product BLAST4TRAFFIC as I realise it is not serving its purpose. I bouught it on 02/10/2017 at $34.50 with the email address [protected]@gmail.com. The order number is 9GSSLPPE. I am from Ghana, and also a clickbank affiliate. Please alert and update me on how I can take back my refund i order to invest it in other traffic sites. Thank you.

blast4traffic

Clickbank.comquick treatment for plantar fasciitis

I live in Australia, was visiting in Canada and having trouble with my feet. I purchased an eBook for the treatment of Plantar Fasciitis- paid for it with my credit card and the eBook was sent to my email address.I am having trouble with my BIGPOND email and I never received it. The transaction on my credit card statement is as follows: CLKBANK*COM_JZQ24YET [protected] ON FRGN AMT: 54.13 Canadian Dollar.
                        Is there any way I can have that eBook sent to my new email address: [protected]@outlook.com.au
                        Regards
                        Jo Campbell

Clkbank — they charged me three times

ClkBank is a total fraud and they charged me three times without my permission. First when they charged me...

Clickbank.com — ridiculous!

I can't understand what is the problem with ClickBank!! They do not accept my cards! I tried so many time...