Having problems with ClickBank?

ClickBank reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 21, 2008. The latest review Took my money; didn't deliver one order; file click/hacked while talking to them 8:15pm-cst-called justice department was posted on Oct 20, 2021. The latest complaint charge was resolved on Mar 27, 2014. ClickBank has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 126 reviews. ClickBank has resolved 51 complaints.

ClickBank Customer Service Contacts

1800 390 6035 (United States)
+1 208 345 4245 (International)
917 S Lusk St Ste 200
Thu6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ClickBank Customer Service. Initial ClickBank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ClickBank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ClickBank. Discuss the issues you have had with ClickBank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ClickBank Complaints & Reviews

Oct 20, 2021

Click Bank — Took my money; didn't deliver one order; file click/hacked while talking to them 8:15pm-cst-called justice department

On September 29, 2021 I placed two orders for trump coins — one at 1:39PM and the second at 1:41PM, and both...

ClickBankTipping Service

Order No.ZCP9JAVL dated 20 June 2021.

The vendor was selling a football tipping service to start at the beginning of the season on 13 August. He is not doing so, and does not reply to the seven messages I have sent him. I am seeking a refund of my £32.40. Before you quote your 30 day refund rule at me, bear in mind that this was a service which did not start until 13th August, and it wasnt until after that I would know I wasn't getting what I paid for, so the time limit should start from then.

Needless to say after numerous forays into your on line chat rooall to no avail, I'm getting thoroughly fed up with clickbank.

Respond

ClickBankUnauthorized billing from my checking account for 42.77 every month.

I received a phone call and a fast talking man conned me into giving out my bank information for a service that I really didn't know what for. My mistake never again! I've called them numerous times and I get billed 42.77 every month from my bank account and I don't know what it's for. I went to website and tried to log in and my gmail was not recognized. Therefore, I can't log in. He probably wrote down my email wrong. I can't contact them thru the website for this reason.
    I have no paperwork from these people. I just want them out of my bank account.

Respond

ClickBankRegistering for clickbank and account immediately being disabled for no reason, after giving them all my personal information.

I just registered for a Clickbank account giving them all my personal information; address, phone number, social security number then the immediately disabled my account not stating the reason but that their decision is "FINAL". First of all, I would like to know the reason my brand new account was disabled and WHY Clickbank now has all of my personal information? I would like a reasonable answer and my account restored expeditiously before I contact other complaint boards. Thank you.

ClickBankTaking money from visa card for a discontinued service 5th april 2021

The service from Elena Roberts has stopped the week 5th April 2021, but clickbank is taking my money on a weekly basis? Click Bank is still taking my money for a discontinued service which stopped on the 5th April 2021. Any payments thereafter is illegal. My Visa card has still been used again up to 22 May2021. I notified [protected]@clickbank.com, my bank and the service provider, but CLICKBANK keeps on debiting weekly. Criminal behaviour. I reported this to my bank "Fraudline|".
        Stop them with immediate effect please.
        Kind regards,
        Brian.

Taking money from visa card for a discontinued service 5th april 2021

ClickBankSending emails

In September 2019 I made the mistake of believing your adds that I could actually make money sending email. But first, I had to reach $1000. Now I have reached that amount and all I want is to be paid what I have earned. Send it in the form of a Visa gift card, please as my bank will not accept checks from companies they believe might be a scam. MY NAME IS Virgie Louise Darby Address is 124 South Pembroke Avenue South Zanesville Ohio 43701

ClickBankclkbank*com_TRGD6FS

I have been charged $39.95 from my Chase Freedom Visa Account for this charge that I have no knowledge of until I checked my account balance . This charge was made on 4/8/21 payable to CLKBANK*COM_TRGD6FS. I have never done any purchases online with the above merchant. Please return this charge of $39.95 back to my Chase / Freedom Visa . Thank you for your assistance on this matter .

ClickBankNo refund

Clickbank issued a refund for the amount of $997 March 12th. It was never received by paypal. Each time I called them to complain they said to contact paypal, they issued the refund and it's not their fault. I contacted Paypal and called them with Paypal on the line and spoke to a Ckickbank manager. Paypal stated there was no issue on there end, whereas the manager was finally forced to pursue the issue.

She determined that they had to upgrade a software program with Payapl.

The manager advised me she was telling the technical department at Clinkbank to reissue the refund as it was never received. This was on Friday. I just called them and now they do not let me talk to a manager and say the same thing. I have to start from the very beginning each time I call and they have no notes from my conversation on Friday.

They are like talking to Bots. They don;t even listen to what your saying but read a script then say there is nothing they can do, contact Paypal.

Respond

ClickBankCharging my checking account for something I don't know about

I was checking my USAA checking acc ount and came across a charge for $40.70 for business services. I don't know what that is. Today is January 27 and the authorization is for January 16; transaction is for January 19.
                It is called ClickBank CLKBANK*COM_QK94A7JV [protected] ID

I want a refund or an explanation as to what it is. I've already looked it up and saw several frauds listed.

Thank you for your help. You are appreciated! :)

ClickBankUnauthorised charge

1/18/2021 a charge from ClickBank for $37.00 was made on my Debit card (Visa). I have no idea what this was for and I have never ordered anything through or from these people. I would like a refund to my account. I am concerned that the unauthorized charge from ClickBank may be a gateway for other scammers to strike. It would be nice if this outfit would list exactly what the charge was for and from what (if any) other company may have used ClickBank. Thank you.

ClickBankDerma revitalized skin cream

I was picking a gift out that all I had to do was pay shipping. That's all I was aware of doing when I paid the shipping. Then a couple minutes later I saw they were charging me $42.85 for a subscription that I knew nothing about. So immediately canceled and told them. To cancel everything. I was under the impression that's what they did but apparently not because they have that 42.85 on my bank statement and received the bottle in the mail. Which I am gonna send right back unopened the date this started was nov.20, 2020 the order# is mpqsu9k3 I received Dec.2, 2020 my name is Karen S. Kuhn address 68 w. Market st. Tiffin, ohio 44883 I want my refund and this cleared up thank you

Respond

ClickBankUnauthorised money taken from my account

I have had over $200 aus taken from my bank account which i never authority verbally or electronically. This is highly illegal and it is a criminal offence which carries a mandatory jail sentence.
                      I demand that all money stolen must be repaid in full with interest lost @ .8% or i will be proceeding with legal action.
                      I do not consent for any company or persons to debit any amount from my account.

Clickbank Trim Downe-book

I too have had problems trying to get a refund I actually receive a refund after 2 attempts then they turned around and debited my account again the same day a whole month went by no debits from my account now here it is the following month and they're debiting my account again I thought I cancelled the subscription and I was done with them but now it's starting all over again and I too have to submit an email just to get a response because they do not offer a telephone number to contact them worst service ever

2 Responses

ClickBankbackyard revolutions

I placed an order with these people and was billed for $39.00 however there was no where on the forme to put in an address for the book to be sent to . My question is How will will I get the book without an address for it to be sent to.
                          I would like to know if these people are SCAMMERS or straight as there is no e mail address to contact them.If I do not get a response within 24 hours I will be forced to deny the charges placed on my credit card
                          My name is Horace DuQuesnay
                          e mail . [protected]@gmail.com
                          Thanking you in advance
                          Sincerely
                          H. DuQuesnay

Respond

ClickBankneed clickbank affiliate account id.

I really don't have a complaint in a way... Instant Email Empire Support needs my ClinkBank Affiliate account ID but I can't find it any where!!! I have looked every where but nothing comes up with an ID for me. I need it as soon as possible! This is for my Cloning account! Please need it now! Would you please send it to me asap!!!

Donna Lovelace

Respond

ClickBanknon-receipt of products ordered.

Received confirmation via email on Apr 01, 2019 of items ordered on Order # 9RSDAB5R and Order # 9RSDABR8 but have not received the products as of this date. My banking details indicate that remittance was made on Apr 02, 2019.

Please send the items, (Free Hybeam Flarelight) and (2 Hybeam Zoom Flarelights w/ FPA Elite) at earliest. The shipping info is the same as on the confirmation.

If unable to honor purchase, request refund of full payment.

Apr 21, 2019

ClickBank — instant email empire

5 minutes ago I was duped into paying $34 via credit card for this scam with Clickaggregators.com & Instant...

Mar 31, 2019

ClickBank — instant email empire

I originally joined with this company on the 12th day of february, 2019 by paying them $34.00 by credit card...

ClickBankcomputer software charge against my debit card for which I did not authorise

R. E. Coleman
                                Debit charge on the 14th. March 2019
                                against my bank Club Lloyds 30-98-06 . A/c [protected] Amount £36.84.
                                In March 2018 I agreed to aquire software for £36.84 sterling.
                                I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS BEING A ANNUAL CHARGE.
                                In the circumstances I require you to refund the March 2019 charge of £36.24 and cancel all my associations with your company.

Respond

ClickBanknon-delivery of email information paid for

CLKBANK*COM_GZZIV36V [protected] - transaction dated 14/01/2019.
                                  I was to receive an e-book for the amount charged to my credit card($60.05 AUD) which to date (20/02/2019 I have not received. I was to receive an e-book for the amount charged to my credit card($60.05 AUD) which to date (20/02/2019 I have not received. I was to receive an e-book for the amount charged to my credit card($60.05 AUD) which to date (20/02/2019 I have not received.