Chryslerstep one automotive dealerships

While having my jeep repaired at Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Ft. Walton located at, 541 Mary Esther Cut Off NW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, the Light Bar was removed (stolen) from the Jeep. 2 weeks ago, I went to pick up the jeep from dealership and noticed immediately (when technician brought vehicle around) the light bar was missing. Although it was EXTREMELY obvious with the empty bracket holes, not to mention the jeep was dusty/dirty with the exception the "missing" light bar area which seemed free of dust/dirt, yet the technician refused to acknowledge my concern. I repeatedly stated the light bar was missing and he told me I would have to take it up with management. I proceeded to service desk and informed personnel of situation, to which I was told I needed to file a police report. I immediately filed police report (when officer responded, personnel were unaccommodating and explained "NONE" of their surveillance cameras were operable.
I waited a week for report to get completed/filed and retrieved hard copy and delivered to Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT of Ft. Walton.
Fast forward another week and still no response. On the 2nd of October, I finally made contact with "service manager" to which he stated I would need to contact my insurance company regarding the $900 accessory.

I am flabbergasted that I took my vehicle to a "DEALERSHIP" for service/maintenance whereas theft occurred and I am being told I would have to file on my insurance. Makes no sense to me.

Da