Chrysler, Dodge, Jeepharassment

B

Between the mental anguish, the lies, the lost tags which are in my name, the alcohol consumption, the constant sexual harassment comments of a married man while there, I have had more then enough crap out of Tate Automotive.
I continued to give Tate a chance while trying to just find a vehicle I would be happy in for years. The icing on the cake was the new car manager lying to my face that he does not and has not made any money off of me and my purchases there. Also, the dealership taking my tags and saying they would turn them in and almost 2 months later I am flagged by the MVA for tags that I don't have. To find out the Dealership "lost" them. Then the Owner said it was being taken care of and a week later with Lost tags still registered to me I had to go to the MVA and take care of it, which Tate never called me back to tell me.

1. Harassment (verbal/violent) - used car salesman (verbal assault to me and my 21 year old daughter.

2. Discrimination - used car salesman (and being told they already knew he was treating woman like that) then fired him a month later for doing it again.

3. A vehicle not having some features in it after I purchased it and being told by the salesman that he just sells them to check in my manual.

4. Being cut by a razor blade being left in the car by the detail-er.

5. Lost tags and blame being put on me.

6. Alcohol being consumed on premises while I as a customer was still having paperwork done.

My biggest issue is I tried to keep coming back there and regardless whether I flipped cars every week, I am the one who took the loss on them not TATE, yet Tate is acting like all of this is my fault. All I wanted is to have my deal taken care of and the tags taken care of, not given excuses, "we're taking care of it", when it wasn't being handled correctly and I expect an owner of an establishment to be apologetic not short and rude while defending all the people screwing up.