16701 Beach Blvd, Huntington Beach, CA, 92647, US
Fri:8:30 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Huntington Beach Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ramsales

Last week of December, 2012 dealership of Jeep & Chrysler In Huntington Beach Ca Internet manager Michael Sorensen called me said that He made a Appointment with his salesman Allen. Internet price was $23, 000 for 2013 Chrysler, when I went to The dealership they gave me a personal loan which I did not asked for and I told the internet manager from day one that I want to buy it under my business name and he said no problem. they did not give me a commercial loan, & they gave me finance rate too high, Even though I have excellent credit score, I told Sammy the finance guy that I have to work with my own bank Which I will get Excellent interest rate, however When I found my finance bank and call them to close the deal they said oh we sold the vehicle, Even though they put everything in writing and said to me that the sale will be pending until you bring your own money. The salesman Allen, Sammy the finance guy, the General manager, and The owners are Big-time scammers, they don't do what they say, When it comes to a complaint, everyone of them are ignoring my phone calls, and never return my call. The whole dealership are a big Corruption and they are not good people to work with. I will never ever recommend anyone to Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Huntington Beach CA. They Wasted my two days for nothing, made me going back-and-forth To the dealership. They have the worst customer service, Unorganized, Unprofessional, And they are not honest at all.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Pe
      Pete Shaver Feb 27, 2014

The dealership management apologizes to David Sarage for any misunderstanding that occurred while shopping at the dealership. It is our goal to make the purchase experience as simple and transparent as possible. We make the Internet and computers available to our customers always while in store and if they want to search and verify anything we say and sell, we welcome it. I invite David Sarage to personally contact me, Pete Shaver, General Manager, on my cell [protected] or email [email protected] to rectify all concerns regarding the experience while shopping at the dealership. The dealership will honor any and all promises and fix the issue that appears to be over 1 year old.

• Valerie Jul 18, 2008

Main issues with 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Poor gas mileage and rough idle. Took the Jeep to Huntington Beach Chrysler Jeep. Was told the jeep had carbon on two LIFTERS and other issues. Cost around $550.00. I told them to do what ever needed to be done. Picked Jeep up around closing time and still have rough idle. Drove for a couple of days and still very poor gas mileage. 90 mile to a half a tank. It's a 19 gallon tank. Went back to Huntington Beach Chrysler Jeep and was told that nothing more could be done about the rough idle and that these Jeeps get very poor gas mileage anyway. I was too upset to talk and left. What did I pay $535.38 for!