The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved chrysler 300 touring — lug nuts
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was working on changing a tire and could not take off the lug nuts. I went to use the standard issued lug wrench that came with the Chrysler 300 Touring when I bought the vehicle brand new in 2007. The lug wrench would not work, so I invested $15.00 and bought a universal lug wrench and none of the four sides would work. When I took this complaint to the Chrysler dealership in Fredericksburg, VA., I was told that the nuts were aluminum on the outside and from heat over a period of a few months to a few years the lug nuts can swell from the heat. I was told that I need to use a 22" mm socket and a 22 1/2" socket. This is frustrating just to take off the tire to change it out or replacing the outer tie rods or whatever. I feel that Chrysler should be responsible for putting on 20 brand new lug nuts at their expense not mine, so I can use what they gave me just to change a tire on the side of the road. Please get back to me or I will have to take other actions, which would not be favorable on Chrysler. Thank you for your time.
More chrysler 300 touring Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area.
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Chrysler - transmission has a hard bump
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining