Choice Home Warrantyspam emails

L Review updated:

STOP SENDING UNWANTED SPAM EMAILS. I am on the national do not call/email list. I have received two emails a day from you stupid people for over a year. After the first email, I unsubscribed and it seemed that clicking the "unsubscribe" button it validated my email address and you subsequently sent more of you email nonsense. Using the FTC fine schedule for violating my email address after notification to cease a desist Choice Home Warranty owes me about 40, 000 dollars. Just on principle, I am going to contact an attorney and the FTC to investigate the recovery of this money. Spam is a cancer which needs to be eradicated.

• Am
    Amber Illian Dec 16, 2019

I also have "unsuscribed" six times now. I have marked the emails as spam on Gmail, yet they always end up in my primary inbox. This is unwanted solicitation at its finest. I'd be happy to jump on a class action lawsuit train. It's really annoying; I've never been interested in, signed up for or looked into home warranties. I don't even own my home.

• Ae
    Aebleskiver Sep 30, 2019

I concur with the author of the above complaint, the opt out redirects you to more sales pitches and more emails. This is bad spam.