Menu

Choice Home Warranty  -  Vendor non payment

Author of the complaint
7:24 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am a service provider in Texas who did work for Choice Home Warranty.I recently have been told my accoun was closed and would have to wait a min of 365 days for payment.I completed 8 work orders submitted for payment and after 3 months of calling and being told
1.Never recieved fax
2.Proper paper work not on file
3.Fax machine not working
4.Check is in the mail
5.Accounts payable department closed
6.Check never mailed, its going out next week
Now if I call and charge customer for work performed, it will void contract and funds will not payed, not that im ecpecting payment.I WOULD NOT RECOMEND DOING WORK FOR THIS WARRANTY COMPANY OR BECOMING A CUSTOMER...

More Choice Home Warranty complaints & reviews

Choice Home Warranty - beware contractors - do not pay bills
Choice Home Warranty - big scam
Choice Home Warranty - bad business practices
Choice Home Warranty - not advised of $50 cancellation fee
68 comments
Jun 20, 2022 2:02 pm

The reassign rate was high- due to emergency we couldn't take work orders- and We explained our health emergency situation.

Now they are refusing to pay al least the jobs that were completed more than 30 days ago

May 24, 2022 8:20 am

I have been a vendor for choice home warranty since 2018. They’ve always been slow pay, but here recently they’re not paying at all. I have unpaid invoices that are over 100 days. No one will return my calls, text or emails. Considering legal action if this goes on much longer. Vendors beware.

Jun 07, 2022 4:25 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replying to comment of rodge hill

I am a vendor for choice home warranty. I sent in a diagnosis to replace a garage door op Ed and they approved the amount and sent me authorization # for that amount. A month later I invoiced that amount and they slashed my invoice saying it’s to high. They were trying to pay me $185 to replace a opener that which I provided. This is not even enough to cover the cost of the equipment. CHW is now telling me the most they can pay is $300, leaving me about $65 in labor, hardly enough to cover my fuel. I don’t care about price guides if I am given approval and a authorization for a amount. The. That is a written agreement, that should be held up on both sodes

Jun 20, 2022 12:46 pm

Hi Edwards improvement,

We have the same issue - our invoices cut off ridiculous and they own us over 7000.

Did you find a solution to get your money back?

Jun 20, 2022 1:03 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

For day I argued with them through the portal because they wouldn’t talk to me over the phone. After many messages they finally said they would give me a “courtesy” payment this one time. And I need to change my price guide so that this won’t happens again. I tried to change my price guide and they would t let me because my prices were to high. $400 to change i garage door opener is not high. So I won’t be doing anything else and am hoping I want have problems receiving the remaking $2000 they owe me now.

Jun 20, 2022 1:19 pm

We are in big trouble received our money- they have to pay over 7000 and now they disabled our account and will hold the money for over 180 days. There is no way you can speak to someone from upper management

Jun 20, 2022 1:43 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Prolly doesn’t make you feel better but personally know someone who this happened to except they had to wait 365 days and they did end up receiving the money and believe it was the total.

Could you tell me what led to them disabling your account and telling you that you have to wait 180 days?

Did you bring up possible legal actions to them?

May 03, 2022 4:27 pm

CHW is a scam for consumers. They take your money and try to talk you into a 3 year contract at a reduced rate. Thank goodness I only did one year. But. For $528 for that year, they can't find a technician to do the work on my washing machine and keep pushing the "reimbursement" process which means that they are off the hook to find the service technician. Then if you take that process they deny the claims because the technician didn't file the proper paperwork or take appropriate photos. I didn't do the reimbursement process but they can't find anyone in my area to do the work. I asked when I took out the policy if they had technicians in my small town area and they assured me that they did. But they don't. It's all a scam and my next step is to contact my state attorney general's office and report them. My ONLY claim was on the washer and it was a total waste of my money to have this "policy".

Mar 27, 2022 5:41 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

CHW is a scam for Contractors. Unless you have a staff of Lawyers and Accountants at the ready, avoid them like the plague...

Mar 30, 2022 1:16 pm
Replying to comment of JMurphy78

Let me ask you did they try and use Chinese math to explain how the service call fee come off the total repair since Cust pd you directly? And therefore [censored]ting you out of svc call fee?

Mar 27, 2022 10:05 am

I have the same problem me being a small company just one guy they want me to buy a hot water heater for customer I’m working for they want me to flip the bill send in my invoice and wait 35+ days to get paid the first job I did with for them the customer hired me to buy the hot water heater and put it in . I billed them and they sent my receipt into choice home warranty to get reimbursed my second hot water heater I installed I was told by customer service in choice home warranty they would expedite my check within 10 business days it’s been three weeks still nothing these people are very unprofessional they hang up on you they try to get you to work for less somebody should really look into this company thank you

Mar 27, 2022 12:44 pm
Replying to comment of Rich784

Document all your work to include Work order, authorizations number for approval, and any other billing and invoice information. I suggest you stop doing work for them,... They are schisters... and beat hard work contractors out of money... I'm in the midst of auditing payments... I'v only done work for these con-artists since the end of January, they racked up nearly $6,000 in that time and have only paid maybe $400.

Jun 20, 2022 12:40 pm
Replying to comment of JMurphy78

Hi JMurphy78,

We have the same issue- over 7000$ they hold- our account was disabled and they will hold the money for at least 180.

How did you resolve your issues?

Jan 10, 2022 4:25 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I DO NOT USUALLY LEAVE REVIEWS BUT FEEL IT IS IMPORTANT AS IT COMES TO CHOICE HOME WARRANTY. I took out a warranty with CHOICE two years ago. There are some important points to review in picking out the warranty for your home and to have peace of mind. Choice does allow you to pick out your own contractor however you will find that most of the top rated repair companies will not work with Choice even on a reimbursement basis. Here is why, it takes Choice up to a month to reimburse and some companies have found that they are not reimbursed at all as Choice finds loopholes to deny a claim. They do the same with their warranty holders. I had two larger claims that were denied though the warranty I had in hand made them "appear to be covered". I had a few claims that they covered however they were small in nature and Choice picked the contractor. I went weeks without my cooling system in July 2021 here in New Mexico as Choice dragged their feet. I went out to find my own contractor for this job and all three would not work with Choice due to their reimbursement option and claims simply being denied. The contractor that was finally assigned came to my home, looked at the work, submitted the claim and Choice denied coverage. Also it is very important to note that in this case Choice did not vet this contractor. The contractor came to my home high and had problems diagnosing the repair. Choice did cover some minor electrical issues and agreed to replace my washer. With my washer they cut me a check that was about 60% of the actual cost of replacement, not "like kind and quality" coverage valuation here. In all, after two years, not at all worth it. Because Choice really does not cover well and the time it took with each repair because Choice took so long to assign a contractor of their "choice", I got to the point that I did not want to bother with them and ended up paying for some repairs needed on my own. I grew tired of their claim submission process and wait time only to have the claim denied. Though Choice is rated #1, there really are better warranty companies out there. They may be more expensive, keep in mind that "you get what pay for". I have since found another warranty provider with coverage that is far broader, cleaner claim submission process and with salesmen that know their warranty inside out. Choice has called me no less than 50 times to renew. The last salesman told me I was stupid for not renewing. I will not work with anyone that does this out of what seems sheer desperation. In the end I believe Choice really means that you should choose a better warranty provider. Beware please.

Jan 08, 2021 9:54 am

We are a plumbing, Electrical and HVAC company in Charlotte, NC. We were called by Choice in August of 2020. They told us they had 205 stagnate work orders that had not been addressed. They asked us our labor rate, we filled out a contract for this amount and in 2 weeks had made repairs to 120 of these work orders. During this time we did gets called from what they call "adjusters" saying our rate was higher than they pay. I asked them to look at our contract. After looking at contract they sent us over approvals for repairs. We did get payments for about 1/4 of these work orders. Over the next 2 weeks we were able to repair almost all their "stagnate" work orders. Once this was done we got a call from our account representative stating that if we didn't lower our rate they would CANCEL the contract with us, hold all our payments for 180 days plus 6 weeks after that for the check to be mailed. In attempts to keep this account we lowered our rate as low as we could. They still canceled our contract and have not issued any further payments. They owe us $26, 000.00 dollars. I am looking at other law suits that have been filed against them. This is a terrible company!

Jan 31, 2022 8:42 pm

Same boat here. I wonder if we can get a class action against them. They are really beginning to piss me off. I am a small business owner who can't afford to have his money tied up. Especially because I have had to buy [parts to do these jobs. I feel bad for the customers, they are the ones who suffer, I have three jobs that I just cannot afford to buy the parts for. This is crazy.

Mar 01, 2022 2:11 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Appliance repair company here... We are in the same boat. How can I help with a class action lawsuit?

Mar 10, 2022 8:50 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They called me out of the blue been doing work for maybe 30 plus days. My first check was for 215 which they cut.

The errors were pointed out and they indicated I was correct.

I'm seeing a rat in the wood pile. I see today an invoice was cut from$995 to $708.50 with no explanation. Glad I looked up contractor reviews of this outfit.

They owe me close to $6/k I hope liens will not need to be placed on the homeowners.

I have no signed contract.

I would be happy to sign onto a class action lawsuit.

Email [email protected]

Thanks again for the info.

I
Jan 03, 2021 8:56 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am a contractor here in Brooklyn NY. Choice owes me more than $5000.00. Same story, I have to wait for 180 days to get paid. As far as I am concern they are crooks. It is unfortunate I had to buy parts on credit to complete jobs . As far as I am concern, choice is no different than arm robbers.

They have decided they will take money from checks they owe me saying another company said we installed improperly. Called the customer to find out this was not true. CHW did not pay anyone to come out or reimburse the customer for anything. Did not contact us to go back to look at what was being accused. Just take whatever amount they want out of your check and provide no proof. THEY ARE SHADY AND CROOKS!

Jan 31, 2022 8:42 pm

Oct 15, 2019 6:15 pm

VENDORS/CONTRACTORS - BEWARE OF CHOICE HOME WARRANTY! We are a 20 yr Plumbing business who did multiple work orders for Choice Home Warranty in the Tulsa Oklahoma area. We were never paid. I went around and around with them. They would swear they never received our insurance certificates, etc so I would send them again. CHW would come up with every excuse they could why they wouldn’t pay us. AFTER 6 MONTHS OF CALLING AND SENDING WHAT THEY ASKED FOR, THEN CALLING AGAIN, WE GAVE UP. This is how they make their money. The woman I talked with each time was very RUDE and SHORT with me. LONG STORY SHORT, WE CUT OUR LOSSES. I now see that they are no longer available in Oklahoma. Probably because they ran out of companies to ask to work for them after cheating them all!

May 22, 2019 1:42 pm

I am a customer and on my third claim of which the first claim they replied saying that the item broke supposedly before the warranty kicked. The second they probably didn't have to pay anything because it was just a simple fix. The current one will cost close to $2000 and guess what they supposedly keep finding things that are not covered to do with my plumbing and septic system. Two people swore to me that they were taking care of it and the second one even claimed to have sent the contractor the go ahead so he could get the work done only to find the next day that they had sent nothing to him. When I spoke to a manager the next day he claimed that as soon as the contractor re-examined the diagnosis paperwork they would be quick to get right on the approval of the work needed to be done. I am not holding my breathe.

Jan 15, 2019 10:06 am

Please include us in this lawsuit as we are waiting on payment for over a year on 1 job and another job that I cannot submit my invoice for because they decided to deactivate our link to provide them with our bill after being approved. This is the last time we will work with them its just too bad the customers have to pay the consequences... [email protected]

Dec 14, 2018 10:55 am

We are a young and growing HVAC and Plumbing company that got on board with Choice back in October. We have (like everyone on here I'm sure) not been paid yet for our services performed and not only that we were told that we were dropped from the vendors list because they didn't like how we responded to them in regard to their non payment of services by us. We were never notified that we were dropped as vendors, I had to call vendor relations to find this out and was told since we were dropped we wouldn't be getting paid for 365 days. Just because they didn't like our reaction to us getting ripped off by them is I guess a reason not to pay someone for work we've done in their eyes. This is the definition fraud and like everyone I want to do everything in my power to not only get compensated for our work we've done but to bring this sorry excuse of a company down. We would like to be a part of this and my email is [email protected] thank you.

Nov 17, 2018 1:41 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Give us the Lawyers email so everybody will put a law suit together to shutdown and reinburse our services and time use for them put phone number here so everybody will call soon please.

Nov 17, 2018 7:05 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This needs to stop! CHW needs to pay their bills! How are they still in business. Let’s get this lawsuit going, I have a strong team of lawyers that can help if needed

May 22, 2019 3:48 pm

count me in

Jun 05, 2019 2:07 pm

Pleeeeaaase count me in! They owe me over $10k

Nov 09, 2018 1:08 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I to am having trouble getting paid. They are the worst home warranty company I have worked for. They will not cover the customers break downs in there HVAC systems. This company needs to pay up or shut down. So Please add me to the List.

Nov 04, 2018 9:36 pm

From the customer viewpoint: I have been paying for CHW for about 2 years. because I cannot afford a major repair bill on my appliances. At the end of August I placed a claim for my dryer that was making noise and the control panel was not responding. A technician from two hours north of me came out on the Saturday morning before Labor Day. He diagnosed the problem, sent them the order for parts and labor. I waited two weeks and called to find out when the parts would be in. The repair was approved but his contract was cancelled. They sent a second technician from 2 hours south of me. Same diagnosis, same approval. I waited 2 weeks, no word. Called him back. THEY cancelled his contract. He said they were not paying the contractors. I called them back. They said He cancelled his contract. I requested a tech closer to my home. They said they have thousands of techs in the area and they post the job and whoever accepts it first is who comes. I have the option of choosing a tech but I would have to pay and they would reimburse me. They sent another tech. This one was from an hour and 45 min north. He called me and rescheduled the appointment they made because I was not available. He told me he had been with them for 5 months, had an 87% good rating from them. BUT They had not yet paid him! I told him I did not think that was right. He was unable to make the appointment due to another call taking too long. I received an email from CHW rescheduling him for Sunday Nov 4th between 11 am and 3pm. I found this email after I came home from church at 2:45pm. I called his number and left a message. He did immediately call me back to say he was no longer with CHW. They had cancelled his contract. He still has not been paid. Meanwhile, my dryer is not repaired. I cannot afford to pay 328 dollars to fix it. That is why I had CHW. I will be calling them again tomorrow and cancel my account. I am a widow with a teenager living with me. I cannot afford any major repairs and with a 117 year old house, the need is great. Is there a place in that class action suit for me? [email protected]

Jan 10, 2022 11:01 am

Ron Clenney
Please add me, I reside in Peoria AZ, CHW owes me more then 5k and will not pay, they use every excuse to avoid paying there bill.
[email protected]

W
Oct 30, 2018 5:21 am

I'm a master electrical contractor chw is holding my company money for 365 days. i'm doing work according to the nec and nfpa chw did not agree with this method. my work must be done safely and correct. please add me to the list. [email protected]

Jan 10, 2022 11:02 am

Sep 19, 2018 11:48 am

I am emailing you its time we get together and stop this and get what we are owed. I have an attorney who will take us om contingency as well if needed,
[email protected]

T
Oct 24, 2018 7:14 am

please add me to the law suit Juan D, Miami fl … I am emailing both of you... we MUST stop choice thievery ….if we dont do something they will continue to steal and rip off the next contractor and the next client . We are gathering a group of contractors who choice tries to put against each other by reassigning our work orders ...Choice forgets that our connection witch each other and the clients is Stronger because we have 2 things in common : 1)we all been screwed over by choice 2) we all hate choice to the bone for playing us and stealing from us... Lets ALL contractors and clients fire this up to the highest level of government and finical regulators... why Not ---to the President ---- this is the swamp we all have the responsibility to drain----Choice Home Warrenty

Nov 17, 2018 7:02 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Add us as well! CHW owes us over 3, 000.00! And has the nerve to call us and tell us to service these customers that we have already paid for parts and our technicians for original diagnosis.

Jan 04, 2019 2:44 pm

We have found a great attorney in Jersey. They have went over the contract and Choice is indeed in violation. The contract states net 30 on payment which is 30 calendar days not 30 business days which means due tho their violation they can not enforce any portion. Here is his contact information it is a large firm in 5 states Johnson and Associates, PC

Jan 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

So many Johnson and associates PC popped up here in Chicago and they are all criminal defense would you have the actual contact info?

Jun 05, 2019 2:05 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Same here... I did work for them for 8 months and they owe me close to $10, 000! I’m located in Houston, TX . If anyone needs info from me y’all can contact me. I’ve also been trying to fight this... had NO idea many of y’all were going through this too. My email is [email protected]

Jun 05, 2019 2:34 pm
Replying to comment of Bianca.A

Im in FL and they owe me over $1000.00. I am with anyone that wants to go after these low life thieves. Lets pool resources and get them shut down.

Sep 20, 2019 7:33 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

How far have this gone so far?

Has anybody tried to find and look for upper management of this company? It seems like the highest contractors can go are the vendors relation managers- which we all know not everybody is pleasant to talk to. I have found the owner’s profile online and some upper management information and contact, I think they don’t know how vendors people handle their contractors, because nobody is there to meditate or review complaints. I have been told once, all of these people we call in vendors department are all managers, therefore they don’t want to step on each other toes if one decided to block a contractor solely based on her own condition. Which is really unfair... asked for upper management or supervisor, they don’t want to pass the phone on to anybody else . That’s where I think mostly the problem comes in for this company . And if they don’t do anything about it, complaints, reviews and law suits will keep piling up.

Nov 13, 2019 4:47 pm
Replying to comment of selectodd

They just settled with me as the State of New Jersey gave me judgement against them for breach of contract

Sep 16, 2020 5:03 am

Count me in J & E Mechanical Contractors [email protected] Thanks Eric

Sep 16, 2020 5:07 am

Can you please tell me the process you went through to get your settlement i can't get no one higher then the regional manager whom didn't return my emails or calls he just canceled my account. [email protected]

Aug 23, 2021 9:00 pm

Hello,
Can I get this lawyers email Or phone number
We are having the same issue with Chw here in Missouri. They will say you are authorized for repair then they will slash u your pay

Jan 10, 2022 11:03 am

Hey. l am a Vendor for CHW. They cancel my account and owe me $5000. How did your situation turn out? [email protected]com

U

So I have done work with CHW for about 11 to 12 months, YES it is a fight to get paid. They pay every 30 BUSINESS days which equals 45 calendar days. There was a month when we did not get paid at all and the excuse we got was EVERYONE in the bookkeeping department was gone to a seminar. REALLY ? Who does this ? So I had sent their customers invoices and demand for payment, I was called 2 days after the customers received there bills and was told a check would be sent over night. it got here in 2 days, which is overnight here in Tn. When I was told that we were no longer needed in this area and they would send us the rest of the money in 365 days, I contacted my lawyer and his advice is to bill there customers and send them to collections if they do not pay. It is OUR MONEY and we have the right to it. Also there contracts are illegal, ( I signed one with them back in 2014 that they are still using ) they can not hold our money this long, so lets all get together and do a class action lawsuit and shut these scam artists down. Go on google and read about the lawsuits they have from 4 different stats suing them.
you can contact me at, [email protected]

Sep 16, 2020 5:01 am

Hello I'm Eric the owner of J & E Mechanical Contractors and I'm in the same situation please include me in your class action lawsuit. [protected]. [email protected]

G
Dec 10, 2017 2:36 pm

I am reading the descriptions of the non payment complaints and it so sobering because it is all the same situation, the same scenario
as my case. I thought i was the only one. These low life pukes CHW have this scheme down to a science.

they are such low life [censor]. They have the lies just dripping off their lips. they have no shame. I do not know what breed of beings these things are.
After 3 years gone by they still call me to take work. At one point I was playing along. I said ok I will if you pay my $100 first. The manager said yes
then backed out of it. I could say so much more and i will later
Bottom line is I witnessed right in front of my eyes CHW denying a legitimate claim that any other company would easily cover with no second thought. This is how evil and deceptive these [censor] are

Nov 14, 2017 8:37 am

My company as well got the 365 day notice that they will pay. I worked with them for 3 months. They scam their customers sent parts to wrong contractors and we got the wrath from the customers. After closing up with them they were rude and unprofessional. I asked them why the 365 day wait when they warrenty their parts for 3 months and they said thats just how we do it. So now due to me putting all my money up buying parts that they are suppose to reimburse has caused me to close my buisness. I have not even recieved 1 check from them. NOT 1. i waited for the 30 day plus 15 day for the first check it never came nor did it ever post to the portal. Im a small buisness and i counted on that first pay. Then their system changed and they somehow started delegated my routes with their stupid 4 hour window. My phone was blowing up with customers who couldnt be available at the selected times. I live in a big city and drive time is ridiculous so to go from one end to the other was just not feasable not to mention they dont pay for gas. I am so dissapointed and drowning in debt due to choice and now they want to hold almost 5k for 365 days?! Thats ridiculous. I will never recommend them and i know alot of contractors. I may even get the news involved. What a scam! CONTRACTORS BEWARE!

D
Apr 11, 2016 5:31 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am a service provider for Choice in Ohio. My concern is that the homeowners don't know what is covered. Much of the time I have bill Choice for doing a diagnostic and then it goes nowhere. Choice is the one the cheapest out there and so when your called to a house that in filthy dirty you will wonder what you have gotten yourself into. They send me lots of emails for work outside of my area, so I think management doesn't pay attention to what company takes the call. I have been paid for the work I did, however the payments are slow as with many maintenance company's. It's nice to have the work but the paperwork takes as long or longer to do than the jobs! If your in this business you need to do the paperwork and the follow your end of the contract precisely, or you will regret ever doing work for any warranty company.

Jan 13, 2016 5:07 pm

Ditto our company as well. They came looking for us and asked us to help some customers which we did after receiving approval for the work. After submitting the required documentation for the invoices user their 30 day terms, CHW terminated us and put us on their BS 365 day terms. I doubt they will ever be much of a player and fully expect the owner to be on American Greed one day.

Aug 02, 2015 8:52 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We too were a service provider of Choice Home Warranty in the Oklahoma City area. We did multiple work orders for them and went unpaid for over six months after submitting our invoices. After getting no resolution from them we began advising customers we would no longer do any business with them which voided our contract and they said they would hold the payments for 365 days unless we started accepting their calls again. I told them I would just wait the 365 days. It has been over 400 days and I emailed them over two weeks ago and still have not received a response.

Apr 09, 2012 5:59 pm

To Whom It May Concern:

The details of these situations are not representative of the normal Choice Home Warranty customer experience and we sincerely regret our customers’ frustration and discomfort.

We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors and employees. We take customer feedback very seriously.

At Choice Home Warranty, our focus is on quality... providing quality home-warranty products to our customers, following up with quality customer service when our homeowners contact us, building quality business relationships with our contractors, and ensuring quality work from our contracted technicians. We do not and have not ever encouraged contractors to deny customer claims.

In addition to evaluating customer feedback, we continually evaluate our contractors’ performance, responsiveness, cost, and other factors to ensure these partnerships are fair and beneficial to all parties involved: our customers, our contractors, and our company.

Choice Home Warranty is always in full compliance with its terms & conditions.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact help [at] choicehomewarranty.com (please reformat the e-mail address properly. We guarantee a response within 5 business days. We are here to help you!

Nov 17, 2018 6:57 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If you’re so worried about customer service then pay your contractors! We have ran over 100 jobs for you and have yet to be paid just like others here have posted. We are very well known and have a huge customer base and we will share our experience with everyone we’ve came in contact with about you. Next course of action will be news outlets

Nov 17, 2018 1:36 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

You guys put nice words regarding concerns but is the actions that speak for itself and Iam anothe provider not been paid for almost $1000 and do not tell me contact you guys because you guys lie I will call every single of your customers to cancell and use another service I service around 20 customers lets do math $20x450 year plan = $9, 000 a year wow I will be doing a great impact on you guys maybe you guys pay us now.

Sep 16, 2020 5:13 am

This is not true at all because I've emailed and called the regional manager for Texas just to be ignored and then they canceled my contract and owe me for overb40 completed jobs, so now I have to choice but to join in with other class action law suits because like them non payments has basically put me in debt for all of the upfront parts I installed. J & E Mechanical Contractors [protected] [email protected]

May 03, 2022 4:29 pm

That's a lie. You have settled law suits for all the reasons listed. You never admit responsibility either but you do settle. CHW is a scam.

We are a roofing contractor that has similar problems with Choice Home Warranty. They have rude, unprofessionalk customer service representatives and after completing work over a year ago we remain unpaid.

Sep 13, 2019 1:13 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We are a previous plumbing contractor with Choice and recently (2019) found out they didnt want to pay us for our work even though our contract supported our claim that payment was due. I do plan to file a lawsuit against them. If anyone wants to join in by all means please let me know.

Sep 20, 2019 7:24 am

I
Nov 12, 2019 9:38 pm

I do want to join I have all my documents since day one how I can contact you

Sep 16, 2020 4:52 am
Replying to comment of selectodd

I'm having the same problem dud you ever get your problem resolved or find a person above regional manager to talk to?

Dec 22, 2020 11:28 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

we would like to join in that lawsuit. They owe us over $20000 since the start of covid you can contact me [protected] joe

Dec 22, 2020 11:30 am
Replying to comment of Ilurfmi

we will also join they owe us over $20000 [protected] joe

Mar 27, 2022 5:43 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sure I'd be happy to participate.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

988 complaints