Complaints & Reviews

Chaturbatewent private with user who took 180 tokens and did nothing

At approximately 11:30pm on Monday, July 22, user Countrygurl10292 took 180 tokens from me in a private and did nothing. I entered users name and she sent me a pm telling me to go private. User stated she would do all these things in private but did nothing at all other then ask for me for more tokens, I then complained to the user and she blocked me.

• Updated by niggy123 · Jul 22, 2019

I'm asking chaturbate for a refund of my 180 tokens so i can use it on a user who is not a fraud. Ive been a loyal customer.

Chaturbatecomplaint against model: allholesbuttone

I have a conversation with your model
    "Allholesbuttone" he agreed to mail me a pair of his underwear for $35. I sent him the money immediately to his PayPal account
    "[protected]@gmail.com. He received the money July 16, 2019. I have emailed him to find out when he sent out the item I purchased and he is Not responding to my emails and I have yet to receive the item.
    I've purchased many items from other models and they all sent me their item without a problem. I feel he scammed me and I want to repost him and get my $35 sent back to me as soon as possible. Please contact me at:
    [protected]@yahoo.com

complaint against model: allholesbuttone
    complaint against model: allholesbuttone

Chaturbatemodel abuse

On thursday july 11, 2019 i tipped trans model Qiana hot (real name Qiana Sofia Batista) for pvt at 30 tokens for minimum of 10 minutes.After going over 400 tokens she said i will cum. I said good.Then she asked for more tokens to cum.I told her it was enough and then she said ok, go pvt again.I fell for this scam and went pvt again and it cost me another 300 tokens.I said to her to stop pvt and she played dumb.She said she did not know what i was talking about.I have been a loyal chaturbate customer for years and this scam is unacceptable behavior by this model.I would appreciate action against this model.Thank you.I dont have social media.My e-mail is [protected]@yahoo.com, chat name mailman4

Chaturbate — complaint against chaterbate model kane drexler

I wish to file a complaint regarding fraud and misleading scam that your model: kane drexler. On 7/7/19 I...

ChaturbateI am complaing about a model emilyfox

_emily_fox's Bio and Free Webcam

She sent me a private message, i asked her for request. For 25 tkens, she said yes. after i have sent 25 tokens. She kept saying tht i have to make her hot with more. after i got angry, she replied in message by what dit she agreed on. afterwards she banned me. i wana add to this by saying this hapended alot. i am a hard working man looking for fun, your website promise a trusty service. I hope you guys take sction please. I will be following this up

thx

sexytodd73 is my user name.

• Updated by sexytodd73 · Jul 07, 2019

_Emily_Fox's CamVROUWENMANNENSTELLENTRANSSPY SHOWSGEVOLGD (217/4647)
            Close VERBERG ALLE RECLAME NU

Powered by ExoticAds
            Buy/Sell Traffic
            _emily_fox's Bio and Free Webcam

thx

sexytodd73 is my user name.

• Us
            user2041299 Jul 12, 2019

As we trust you’re aware, we've sent you an email, and we’re happy to review this matter with you if you wish.

Chaturbatecontact numbers of a medical student being published in your website by some unknown miscreant

Sir goodmorning,
          In inviting a reference to the complaint petition on the subject cited above, this is to intimate that, one Anushka Bankawat, D/O : Rajveer Singh, 555, Sumer Nagar, Agarwal Farm, Mansarovar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302020, At/Pre:M.K.C.G Medical College and Hospital, Berhampur, PS : Baidyanathpur, District: Ganjam, State : Odisha, PIN Code 760010 has submitted a complaint at Cyber Crime Police station, Berhampur, Odisha that some unknown miscreant has posted her contact numbers [protected] & [protected] in your website as a result of which she getting numerous annoying calls from the visitors of this website, she is unable to concentrate on her studies.
          Hence it is requested that immediate steps may kindly be taken to remove the said numbers from your website.
          Regards...
          Avinash Reddy, SI of Police, Cyber Crime Police station Berhampur, Ganjam, Odisha, India

Chaturbate — model/ privately show refund/fraud

While in this chat room with Adien Adeno. We agreed that he would masterbuate if I do I a private show...

Chaturbate — aleja_grant18

asked for 300 to do a privet show...then asked for 200 more. to set up a password show...then started...

Chaturbatecomplaint about stolen tokens by breatattoo9.

On the sunday 2019-05-26 at 7: 30 am, this cam broadcaster : https://chaturbate.com/breatattoo9/ took from me 100 Tokens but logoff offline directly without doing what was requested from me. I would like a refund please of 100 tokens because it's not a fair situation for me. Therefore, my tokens were stolen from me.

My chaturbate account is: https://chaturbate.com/clarkzil/

please if you could refund me my tokens 100tks

complaint about stolen tokens by breatattoo9.

Chaturbatealexandra_hot token private fraud

I came onto priavte wither alexandra_hot at 12 tok/8 min and as soon as i came on she turned her chat off and left my chat room leaving mr to pay for the full private without any word or sight from her. this is unnacceaptable. i would like my 96 tokens back please...immediately. Ive had this happen to me before but this was ust horrible on her account and i dont want things like this to happen to me or anyone else. please adhere to this comp[laint

Chaturbatekloe_lamaravilla

Sad to see this performers is [censored]ing on camera with a dog by her side, chaturbate should look into this users closely I was under the impression animals are not allowed. Some other users have kitty cats etc...
                Please chaturbate keep animals away from camera other wise is like animal sex sex chat. Also models should check their policy I undestand chaturbate is all about the tokens animals have nothing to do.

Chaturbate.com — internet entertainment

March 29 at 7:00 P. M. EDST. Got me into a private show; asked for 250 more tokens which I paid; then...

Chaturbateservice

Hello
                  My account name is Giveit2me1, I gave this person on April 24, 2019, 4:14 p.m. Outbound Tip (suckablemistress) -500 225 a tip to go password and they banned me from their room, I never said or did anything but give them what they wanted, (500 tokens) I received nothing and now feel lied and used, I would like my tokens back for I have lost many due to services that you do update on your end.
                  Could you please get back to me and let me know why and what you can do, thanks.
                  Regards
                  Sven

Chaturbate — romance scammer camming on chaturbate

A model on chaturbate whose real name is George Butnariu but cams under the username Justin_menderz...

Chaturbate — cvalentine64 is defrauding customers

I was solicited by cvalentine64 to cash app him $20 for 2 videos that he would send to me by email. I Cash...

Chaturbate — fraud/termination

I have account with Chaturbate.com. Where I have purchased tokens regularly. Yesterday I was not able to log...

Chaturbate — broadcaster fraud? a broadcaster may lie to me

Hi maybe I am not in the correct website but I want to tell you guys today I felt that I was involved in a...

Chaturbate — adult entertainment

I opened a Chaturbate account, bought about $75 worth of tokens, and logged out. I then found that I could...

Chaturbate — refund

I was just on the phone with a customer service representative from the named website apparently they never...

Chaturbate — multiple purchases declined and terrible customer service

This has happened multiple times: I try to purchase tokens on Chaturbate.com and my card get's declined...