Menu
Chaturbate company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

195 complaints
17 resolved 178 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Chaturbate customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Chaturbate. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
2:49 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

, I am here to file an appeal for the RE-REVIEW of my said violation. Because I know for myself that the document I submitted is authentic and I did not commit serious violation of terms. I believe that the CS assigned to banned my account is not aware of the old version of passport in the Philippines and just relued on tye false report of other person. Ive...

O
5:17 pm

Chaturbate - Banned when I haven't been online to be banned

been on cb for years, usually support helps out for most things only a few times i have i just given up but this one has me furious. logged in 3-12-22 to my otheraccount2021 find out my account has been banned with the message 'We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.' contacted support saying that i haven't been online to be banned and please advise to which i got the response that it is a permanent ban and may not get an answer back due to permanent ban. 'termination without warning'? this isn't right and i don't even broadcast. or how about that i wasn't even logged in for weeks? how am i not able to get an explanation to this? how about the fact that they might be actually wrong? never mind the tokens i still had in my account, this just isn't right.

Desired outcome: to have my account reinstated as it was - with the tokens i had

3 comments
V
Mar 28, 2022 2:03 pm

Just found myself in similar situation

What hell is wrong with this company currently

First they go a ban spree on models

Now there targeting users really wtf?

Apr 10, 2022 8:05 pm
Replying to comment of

Streamate and livejasmin are trustworthy...CB support will ban you for no reason specially if you have more tokens or purchased more tokens.

Apr 10, 2022 9:38 pm
Replying to comment of

yes it cost tokens but u get what u pay,professional models,nice rooms,views,responsive admin support etc. the most important is your money is safe...

K
11:43 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chaturbate - I had money earned on this site that they have now stolen

I had my account banned without notice for “violating the TOS” that I have made sure to follow, this company then stole over $100 that I had earned in this time. What a scam of an awful site.Taking advantage of people doing their advertising to bring viewers to this site just to ban the streamer and steal their customers/money. Y’all should be ashamed.

Desired outcome: I’d like my money that I earned, I worked for this money and stealing from people is so not okay

2:30 am

Chaturbate - Review case

Mistakenly banned account without reviewing documents submitted and just banned without proper investigation (just listen to fake report of member of model) Kinly review Paloma_Boombastica and Miss_Paloma_Boombastica.I really feel bad because i did not violate the rule on chaturbate and feel bad because they mistakenly banned account which is my livelihood just because they like it.I hope i get justice for this.

I also see some banned model in cb in ambercutie page being unbanned by punker barbie the representative of cb. and she was just being selective who she helps and skip others,i dontknow if she doent really like asian.Well i hope im wrong

Desired outcome: UNBANNDE BOTH ACCOUNTS

8:12 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello my username in cb was Paloma_Boombastica and I got banned last june 3,2021 accusing me that I submitted fake passport which is not true, I know that my enemy a model here too desperate to ruin me and makde a fake report to support. I submitted the passport which is the old version at that time and soon to be renewed. Without verifying the authenticity...

1:03 pm

Chaturbate - prestigekikay98 - Tip Scam

2nd of March 2022

We agreed for me to tip 150 for a password show and she told me the password in our chat after i tipped. The password was wrong and she stayed in the password show for about an hour. Clearly she knew I was not there but still locked me away. Thus i lost 150 tokens for nothing. She then banned me from her room

The user is called "prestigekikay98"

Desired outcome: I want a full refund of my 150 tokens spend

U
12:38 pm

Chaturbate - Sashacreamy

02/25/2022

I tipped for pm and her page was acting up I was telling her about it and trying to tell her that I read her bio and the info was just repeating and I wasn't able to type to her, she appeared to be confused but instead of resolving the issue she just asks me if "I'm okay?" balls up her face and bans me. Imagine your site was full of models doing this accepting money/token and not understanding something and just banning people when they get bored or confused, would you come back to that site.

Desired outcome: I would like my tokens refunded for the PM conversation.

1 comment
S
12:25 am

Chaturbate - Scammed/theft

@ approx. 05:00am on 20/02/22 I was scammed out of 200 tokens by broadcaster 'your_fantastic_ts'

I was charged 200 tokens for a password show and then I was banned from the room for no reason.

Please help. Please check my profile activity and it will prove it. It was arranged via private messaging tab in chat room.

My profile name is 'spirafrazz'.

Thank you.

Desired outcome: Please refund and ban the scamming broadcaster to stop them doing it to others. If possible, investigate and take all tokens gained through fraud away from them.

F
1:37 pm

Chaturbate - Archive

you constantly leave scenes out from models or don't complete some important areas your set to view by cutting scenes short. Like today in goldcarol1n3baby only good scene or area of whole day was with her an heartland which you left out completely.. Who does your archives needs to be revalidated as of rof exxcample todays date February 16, 2022 missed a completely good area of todays show

Chaturbate - Chaturbate

When they ask for id's they are far too picky. My state INTENTIONALLY puts their logo hologram above your name so you can't change it.

These folks are too dense to understand that distorts the image EVEN THOUGH A SEPARATE PICTURE OF YOUR ID IS AS CLEAR AS THE AIR.

My suggestion go elsewhere.

I submitted multiple photos of my id. My plain id picture is clear as day. The photo on both the id and the id with me match... Go figure.

I wish I could tell my customers to fuck off and still have them come back.

Desired outcome: Stop being assholes.

11:25 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'm an attractive model. When I was visible on the site people came in and out of my room, made requests and engaged me in conversation. Ever since Christmas-time of last ear (a time of the year when sites notoriously switch up the algorithms to favor outcomes) I noticed a big change: all of my regulars disappeared, people stopped visiting and people...

B
5:15 pm

Chaturbate - Grey Users Making Claims Users With Tokens Recording of Shows

Recently I sent Chaturbate Support an email about a situation occurring often in new male model rooms. Grey usernames show up and accuse users with tokens of recording the room and selling the video and the user needs to be kicked out. The new model knows no better and starts kicking the accused users out leaving the grey drama starters in the room. This could happen to any of us tippers and I refuse to buy tokens until these grey users are IP Banned and off Chaturbate.

Chaturbate responded after 3 days they would take the appropriate action against the account, but didn't ask for other screen shots I had of this behavior taking place. It is obvious they don't take this seriously and don't understand how often it actually happens. I responded I wasn't happy with the report because I don't know how they will stop this issue and didn't care to see other grey users screen shots doing this.

Last night in new model Student289's room it started all over again with grey user spain_chic69 getting a user and her/himself kicked out. A minute later a new grey user hawt_shirley attempted to do the very same thing but was thankfully kicked out before getting another user kicked out, then a minute later do_not_record_appp tried the same thing. Probably all the same person from the looks of it.

Chaturbate obviously doesn't take this seriously or intend on doing anything to protect those of us who buy tokens from such activity.

Desired outcome: Chaturbate please start IP Banning these accounts and all accounts associated with them as it seems to be the same person in this instance. Get them off the camsite so I feel comfortable buying tokens again.

B
5:20 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chaturbate - Private sessions not being recorded even with host consint

I (BigDanny5268) have had three privates with performer Angel_Chai and none of them have recorded. She has here system set to record and will verify that she has been allowing the recording of our privates. January 21, 22, 23rd. each at least 35min long. Angel_Chai and I have gone to pvt which are in my collections many time.

For some reason none of the sessions have recorded even though I paid and she approved for them to be recorded. I submitted a different ticket 4 days ago and have not gotten a reply as of yet. I have spent thousands with Chaturbate and I have may saved private sessions. I paid for these to be saved and none have been. Angel_Chai said she will even verify she gave permission to do so. I would like to find the saved videos or be refunded since the service was not delivered.

I have been a CB customer for many years and spent way to much money here.. I hope this ongoing issue can be resolved quickly so I can continue to be a loyal long term customer.

Desired outcome: I would like to have the saved pvt vidoe or a refund until the recording function is fixed.

8:00 pm

Chaturbate - Chaturbate takes no responsibility for their deceptive practices

The fascist arbiters of popularity, coolness and success are not responsible for our mysteriously missing customers — plucked - out of our horizon clusters at a time to assuring our failure. Robots did it. The coercive displacers of our beings are not responsible for our invisibility, as we waste our lives staring-at and talking-to ourselves. Robots did it. The sadistic sellers of our private shows are not responsible for immortalizing our nude torsos vulgarly across the Internet as Columbian boys in baseball uniforms promote themselves in our rooms while having sex with TV dinners. Robots did it. The digital pimps who bestow the superior sexuality of Brand Darlings in our emails — models who shall never be abused, who shall never question their existence, who shall never ponder their worth, who shall never sit in the dark muttering to themselves — are not responsible for reducing performers to the level of punters. Robots Did It.

Desired outcome: Humanistic Treatment of Models

3 comments
Apr 10, 2022 8:13 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The chaturbate hired unprofessional support team that actually focus banning accounts for no substantial reason rather than response to solve problem...Move on and go to livejasmin and streamate...trustworthy sites

Jan 31, 2022 11:07 pm

The companies are completely obvious about what they do...Fascistbook, Leftube and (now sadly) sites like Chaturbate take out anyone who engage you to insure your failure. It's akin to someone inviting you to a party and. upon seeing how well you're hitting it off with the guests, shoves you into the shed for the remainder of the night -- all the while pretending to be completely nice and open to any of your queries. MODEL "So where's everyone at? " CHATURBATE "What do you mean?" MODEL "I don't see anyone in here!" CHATURBATE "In where?" MODEL"[Here], you locked me in [here]"

CHATURBATE "No we didn't" MODEL "Yes you did because I can hear everyone in the adjacent room talking and having a good time" CHATURBATE "We assure you this isn't so -- the party may have thinned out a bit, that's all -- you're welcome to leave at any time". It's sad to imagine how arrogant these companies have become. Whether it's 'facial recognition' or an 'algorithm' or some moderator they hired doing it, they're completely responsible for the way they abuse people. It's the height of deception. And it shows just how unsure these sites are of their cherished 'talent' when they have to cover for them this way. Sites like Chaturbate abuse their power just because they can -- as someone stated in an earlier post, there's no way to [prove] that they shadowban people so they do it. Models know it's happening to them when their friends all evaporate simultaneously and people stop entering their room. It's nothing short of a tragedy that the Internet has come to this. Once there was hope that the Internet would provide platforms for well-meaning weirdos like ourselves to flourish -- and, along the way, entertain people and even make money. Sadly, those days are long gone. Sites like Chaturbate have become little more than fat bloated social engineering machines, churning out customers and employees at the expense of well-meaning people who might have something very special to offer had they not been prohibited from doing so. The fact that they wreak emotional and financial havoc on people's lives when they do this is the last thing on their nonexistent minds. Souls? They don't have that either. Money? Lots.

Jan 27, 2022 1:40 am

Sadly, social media (including sites like Chaturbate) are all driven by 'algorithms'. Chaturbate is no more real than the WWE. Algorithms tend not to favor individuality and, in fact, encourage uniformity. People don't even run Chaturbate. Robots do. Make no mistake, Chaturbate is a horrible horrible company to 'work for' if you're outside their faithful contingency...pure [censored]baggery in action. The site is rigged by heartless, souless, dishonest sadists who only care about their bottom line. They don't care about the concerns of the droves of newbies they screw regularly. Means nothing to them. You weren't [forced] to work for them. They only had you on their site to sell you things and, possibly, film and sell your shows -- this could be something insiders or customers profit from exclusively, though. My advice to you or anyone who gets the feeling they're being shadwowbanned by Chaturbate: you certainly are. Leave ASAP, before the corrosive nature of their algorithms consume every last drop of your self-worth, happiness and well-being you have left.

4:23 am

Chaturbate - Chaturbate didn't do it (robots did)

The fascist arbiters of popularity, coolness and success are not responsible for our mysteriously missing customers -- plucked -out of our horizon clusters at a time to assure our. Robots did it. The coercive displacers of our beings are not responsible for our invisibility, as we waste our lives staring-at and talking-to ourselves. Robots did it. The sadistic sellers of our private shows are not responsible for immortalizing our nude torsos vulgarly across the Internet as Columbian boys in baseball uniforms promote themselves in our rooms while having sex with TV dinners. Robots did it. The digital pimps who bestow the superior sexuality of Brand Darlings in our emails -- who shall never be abused, who shall never question their existence, who shall never ponder their worth, who shall never sit in the dark muttering to themselves -- are not responsible for reducing performers to the level of punters. Robots Did It.

Desired outcome: Freedom and Equality in Pursuance of a Passion

2:37 pm

Chaturbate - Mia_tssx chat on chaturbate

Hi,
I wish to make a complaint about mia_tssx on chaturbate. In contrast of other Chaturbates-ts I feel scammed with this lady mia_tssx... promising a cumshow but after a while it is only for to get more tokens of you! I ask Chaturbate to make an investigation about this TS, I am sure I am not the only one who is scammed! I am blocked now with a password by her.
Kind regards, Marc

2 comments
Apr 10, 2022 8:09 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

it us worth to trust livejasmin and streamate,they are long time trusted adult website with professional and responsive customer support,unlike in chaturbate support they just work and response if they want to banned you and get no reply for what reason.Simple because they just want to ban u

10:44 pm

Chaturbate - Chaturbates Sadistic Practices Are Par for the Course

Chaturbate doesn't bother listing me most the time, periodically shadowbanning me from clusters of my own followers (to demonstrate the necessity of paying for 'promotion' and using automated social media. Truth is, when they're not shadowbanning me I do quite well -- men come into my room at a regular rate, request menu items and I give private shows. Problem is, this has become almost constant now. I've tried to contact Tech Support which is just an automated robot. The robot keeps asks me to send them photos of my empty room and the two 'anonymous viewers' which are present in my room from the time I start until the time I leave. I do that. Nothing. I miss my regulars, I miss talking to people and I miss making money. I went from making 300 dollars a month to making nothing. I feel this site is doing this to me on purpose which is a real slap in the face, as they've recorded my shows and continue selling them on at least a dozen sites owned by Chaturbate, How cruel. Meanwhile, air flights paid for preferred models to go to private parties are subsidized by models like me (who thought that by putting their heart and soul into their work good things would happen). We were right: they have really good videos of us to sell why we sit in virtual cells talking to ourselves. Caviar anyone?

Desired outcome: Transparency and Human Assistence

2 comments
Jan 13, 2022 8:30 pm

The reason you're not being platformed anymore is because you've exceeded your use on the platform. They already paid you to record a bunch of shows and they're selling them. From the time you joined their site they probably had no intentions of platforming you and having you work for them. Sad to say. Unfortunately, Chaturbate is just like any other Big Tech site. They [do not] believe in the power of the individual and exist for the very same reason any tribalistic leftist-funded organization exists for: to monetize that which exemplifies their brand. Through coercion (if you can call shadowbanning people coercion) they're hoping that those who aren't compliant with their brands specifications will leave the platform eventually. In Chaturbate's case, by the time models decide to leave they've already been exploited by the company -- and will continue to be exploited by the company long after they're gone. The coercive element may, thus, lie in the fact that they're having you join the platform under the pretense of giving you an opportunity to work for them, when (in reality) they don't plan on giving you [any] opportunity. Chaturbate (and sites like it) are ruthless, selfish and deceitful -- all of them, if held up to Anti-Trust Policy laws would all be sued for perpetuating the most egregious forms of deception, exploitation and manipulation. That so many of the complaints on this forum are people begging for something which was stolen from them says it all. Sadly, Chaturbate is immune to being punished for the majority of scams they perpetrate because of lack of concrete evdience -- they, also, muddy the waters where they can, so they won't have to be accountable for anything. Shadowbanning models is an excellent way to do this, as there's no way a model can actually [prove] they've been algorythmically throttled. Though, obviously, you and people like you have more than a sneaking suspicion that this is happening to them.

A
Feb 01, 2022 1:05 am
Replying to comment of Ghost7796

To be honest, I've been wondering how CB would do when the FBI finally intervenes to stop them from allowing underage girls to broadcast using fake ID's, or working in the same room of a retired model with her credentials so her age is never checked. They know studios do this (specially fake "studios") but they don't care since underage girls brings the most money to the site.

F
12:07 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On January 10th, 2022 contacted model "Trisha Wild Cummer" from the Philippines and we agreed on pw show for 300 T since her rate in private was too elevated. As soon as we were in pw Miss Trisha proposed to bring in another colleague for an additional 200 T - at first I was reluctant and insisted to see the "lady" but finally agreed to forward the...

T
12:59 pm

Chaturbate - Permanently banned

This was all a mistake I believe.. how do we resolve this issue, I've been ban for some type of under age act and I had no parts in.. I've been on Chaturbate for years and never no issue like this, never been band before.. It's been 2 years now and want too know if I can have my account back ? das[email protected] ..I would really like to be a member and tip again!

Desired outcome: Lift ban

11:48 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Interesting how a pretty girl in a red teddy can dance ferociously on Chaturbate every Friday and Saturday night and not have one visitor. Hmm, wonder what that's all about. Could it be they're shadowbanning me to prevent me from taking business away from the models who participate in their Monopoly (Twatter, Amazon, Instagram etc)? Funny, when they...

Chaturbate contacts