[Resolved] Cell Cwifi router

N Dec 10, 2019

Hi,

I signed up for a Wi-Fi (100GB) LTE router with Cell C in January 2019.

Since inception, I was not properly educated on LTE coverage in my area and since then experienced pathetic signal, I sent my device in twice for repairs, still with no luck. No new device offered or given. As per their policy, this should have been the case. They instead lost my router in the midst of a strike and took three weeks to let me know what happened to it. I did my own troubleshooting along the way.

I experienced the same issue about two weeks ago and decided that I had enough and wanted to cancel everything as I could no longer use a service that was not beneficial to me. I was given instructions by a call center agent to take my device into a store and request for a settlement amount. Although this does not make sense, as my device is not working at all. Why should I have to pay for it, anyway I agreed to pay R960 as a settlement.

They later on advised me that a debit order would still go off my account for the next two months which is absolutely ridiculous! I refuse to pay for a service I have no use of.

I paid the settlement amount, what else am I paying for? I explained this to the consultant but he could not assist me, which I understand.

I now do not know who else to contact. Please will you assist

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Dec 10, 2019

Dear Nic1234Nai

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

We would like an opportunity to assist with your query.
    Kindly forward us your query to [protected]@cellc.co.za and include the Cell C/ID number in question and the number we can reach you on.

^NZ

• Updated by Nic1234Nai · Dec 11, 2019

Hi there,

Contract number in question (associated with my wifi router) [protected].

You can respond to me via email [protected]@gmail.com

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Dec 12, 2019

Thank you. We will contact you.

^MM