Having problems with Idea Cellular?

Idea Cellular Customer Service Contacts

+91 984 800 9198 (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)
+91 970 800 0198 (Bihar & Jharkhand)
+91 874 400 0198 (Delhi & NCR)
+91 988 290 0198 (Himachal Pradesh)
+91 908 604 6198 (Jammu & Kashmir)
+91 984 400 0198 (Karnataka)
+91 982 600 0198 (Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh)
+91 982 200 0198 (Maharashtra & Goa)
+91 988 701 0198 (Rajasthan)
+91 909 200 0198 (Tamilnadu)
+91 909 310 0198 (West Bengal)
+91 857 600 0198 (UP (East)
+91 894 100 0198 (UP (West)
Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11

Assam
F Fort, 5th Floor, Kachari Basti, Ulubari, GS Road, Guwahati - 781007
Fax: +91 361 246 5436

Bihar & Jharkhand
1st Floor, (Above ICICI Bank), Sumitra Sadan, Boring Road crossing, Patna - 800 001
Fax: +91 612 254 0352

Delhi & NCR
A-68, Sector-64, Noida-201301, U.P.

Haryana
Anantraj Tech Park, 5th Floor, Plot № - 1, Sector-22, Panchkula – 134116 (Haryana)
Fax: +91 999 055 9908

Maharashtra & Goa
Sharda Centre 11/1 Erandwane Off Karve Road Pune - 411004
Fax: +91 985 000 3999

Mumbai
8th Floor, The Birla Centurion Plot № 794, B Wing, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai: 400030

Odisha

Rajasthan
1-2, Jai Jawan Colony, Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302018
Fax: +91 141 272 4409

Tamilnadu
PSA Fort, Plot Number A1, A2&B, Nehru Nagar Ist Main Road, Off Old Mahabalipuram Road, Perungudi, Chennai - 600096
Fax: +91 909 290 5998

West Bengal
Srijan Tech Park, 7th floor, DN-52, Sec -5, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091
Fax: +91 908 811 8995

NESA
F Fort, 5th Floor, Kachari Basti, Ulubari, GS Road, Guwahati - 781007, Assam
Fax: +91 361 246 5436

UP (East)
Fortuna Towers 10 Rana Pratap Marg Opp NBRI, Lucknow - 226001.
Fax: +91 522 406 5349

UP (West)
A-68, Sector 64, Near Sahara Electronics NOIDA (U.P) - 201301
Fax: +91 991 757 5888, +91 999 055 5888

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Idea Cellular Customer Service. Initial Idea Cellular complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Idea Cellular above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Idea Cellular. Discuss the issues you have had with Idea Cellular and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

Idea Cellular Ltd.account no [protected]. bill dated 20.01.2018.

In the above bill Unnecessary charges of 1GB daily Rs 290.32 have been added for a service, which was never asked for. More over another service of Mobile Web [protected]@250_3G Rs.250.0 is also there all this has been made to a bill of Rs 877.49.
How can you put up two internet services at the same time, even when it is ot even asked for. Further you will charge for any one service if it is asked for. When you were asked for correction, you denied, even when you know it is wrong. I would very much appreciate when this bill is corrected, else I will have to look for some other service provider.

Idea Cellular[protected]: sim deactivated without informing me

Hi,

I am Nilesh More using Idea Prepaid SIM: [protected] from last 15 years in Maharashtra/Pune.

My sim got deactivated on 28 September 2017 and reason provided by customer care is: "Multiple connections activated on you name" and has been asked to apply a new connection.

[protected] is my main number and its been deactivated without informing me which is used everywhere by me.

I request to activate my number [protected].

Thanks and regards,
    Nilesh More

Idea Cellularpoor services

Dear sir,
      I visit Balaji telecom sector 49 noida on 14/09/2017 for bill payment of my father's postpaid number. Idea employe said due to some technical issue server is down you visit other store or visit on 15/09/2017.
      Next day i visit again they said payment system is not working visit another store to pay bill i never acept this type of attitude. If idea do not need bill payment then why some ladies call me 4 and 5 times a day to pay bill. It is really embarassing for me

• Updated by Arya Rajput · Sep 16, 2017

Idea Cellularcheating of recharge

My mobile no. Is [protected]. On 10/06/2017 I was trying to recharge of my idea mobile. On search they send one otp to continue the process. As per their instruction I paid rs 9.00. They have given me the offer that by paying rs9.00 all local&std mobile calls will be charged @ 30 paisa per minute for 45 days. I paid the money through debit card and transaction detail is sbipg ju5422074132idea mumbai. After recharging they sent me a message by saying that recharge of rs9.00 is done successfully and you will get the benefit of all local calls @30paise/minute for three days. Then again they sent one message ie. You will get the full benefit of the recharge. This is the 3rd time they are doing the same. Once I have complained about the same and afterwards they gave me the actual full benefit but it was for30 days. It is understood that it is their policy to cheat the illiterate people.
        Please do the needful immediately

Idea Cellularcustomer care executive used abused words about bill pay

Hi,

Customer care executive called about idea internet bill pay and used abusive language (abused words) about bill pay.So please take the proper action on Customer care executive who is called from billing dept.Anyway i don't want to continue this service.Please deactivate the service.

Customer care executive:

Name: yellaiah kola
          Mob:[protected]
          user id - [protected]

Idea CellularMobile Postpaid Bill

I got a retention call from Idea after i raised a port out request. In call they mentioned that they will reduce 300 rs in current bill as in current bill it overcharged compared to other network call rates.
            And customer care suggested a plan which suits to my requirement which is 349 plan (Unlimited phone calls to PAN india, 2GB internet, unlimited SMS, incoming roaming free), as i am valued and loyal customer they offered this plan for 299 rs and said this plan is activated for my mobile number.

As they promised 300 rs reduced in that month bill amount.

As they mentioned unlimited calls plan activated, i used for STD calls, now i got a bill 1290rs which is for STD calls, so i emailed to IDEA customer about the issue. and called to customer care number 5 times. Each time they say they have raised a complaint, but there is no resolution.

Idea really cheats customers to get money. This is really too bad for such a big company, you can get money with ethical business also.

I had a good opinion about Aditya biral group, now i lost everything.

I will try as many friends to switch from idea, i will tell each and everyone.

I wanted to post in every social network about this issue so that all will aware about idea cheating.

Hope idea management will learn to ethical business.

Idea Cellularmujhe jaan se marne or rishtedaro se abhadrata karne ke sambhand me

Shrimaan ji
              Mera naam Ashutosh kaithal pitaa ji late shri ashok kaithal niwasi kothi bazar hoshangabad mp 4611001 mobile no [protected]. Maine idea company ki ek postpaid sim li thi jiska monthly plan rs. 1599.00 tha. October ka bill rs 7000.00. aaya par november 2016 me note bandi ke karan main bill ka amount poora jama nhi kar paa rha tha tha isliye maine idea company se baat karke cheque payment ya net banking payment se ko kha to idea walo ne mana kar diya fir main 2500.00 jama kar diye or baki ka payment bad me karne ko kha tab wo log maan gaye fir iske baad meri sim ki kuch din me company walo ne band kar di or fir unke call aane lage ki payment kare warna apke khilaf jhoota case kar denge mere samjhane par bhi idea company ke employee nhi maane or gali dene lage fir meri out going call detail se number nikal kar mere dosto or rishtey daaro ko call karne lage or sabhi ko gandi gali di or jaan se marne ki dhamki dene lage ...
              Iss complaint ke sath ek aavedan jo ki shrimaan rahana prabhari, kotwali hoshangabad ko bhi diya tha wo bej rha hu or apko jo complaint krri tho wo bhi bhej rha hu.Maine ye wali shikaayat Feb 24 ko bhi kari thi uske bad idea company walo ke traf se koi karwahi nhi ki gai .. aaj date 31 march 2017 ko fir Is no.[protected] se phone aya or bola gaya ki yadi ap nahi kartey to apke parivaar walo parshan krenge. ASHUTOSH KANTHAL [protected]

mujhe jaan se marne or rishtedaro se abhadrata karne ke sambhand me

Idea Cellular — 299 Plan related

Hello sir My mobile number is [protected]. On 11 February 2017, I have got a phone call from customer care...

Idea CellularSend me bill of unused gprs

Namaste,
                Mein idea cellular company ka grahak hoon. [protected] mujhe company walon ne gprs ka bill bheja jise dekh mujhe bada shock laga. mein samsung ka en simple sa chhota sa mobile use karta hoon. jisme koi internet yaa gprs use nahi kiyaa jaa sakta hai. jab mere baat customer care walon se hui woh mera handset model he galat bata rahe hai. aur jabar dasti mere upar us cheej ka bill thop rahe hai jo sewa maine kabhi istemal he nahi ki naa he ki jaa sakti hai mere mobile handset se. mein idea company ki raviye se bada dukhi hoon. jo jabardasti mere upar bill thop rahi hai. Mujhe bada dukh aur afsos hai ki maine idea ka post paid connection lia. kripya aap isse bache.
                Dhanyawad

• ideacares Feb 17, 2017

Hi Rajni,

As per your recent telecom with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Abhijit

• ideacares Feb 14, 2017

Hi Rajnish,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to inform you that we are working on your concern & shall revert to you at the earliest.

Naushad

• ideacares Feb 13, 2017

Hi Rajnish,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Suhas

Idea CellularDeactivate future payments

I would like to inform you, hereafter, I am stopping payment of my IDEA cellular no. [protected]/[protected] from my HDFC credit card bearing No.[protected] through smart pay system. Kindly do the needful. I was paying my IDEA bill through HDFC credit card for the past few months. Kindly stop paying the IDEA bill hereafter.

Thanking you

Name : Mohankumar N

• ideacares Nov 01, 2016

Hi Mohankumar,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 1st November 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Haresh

• ideacares Oct 31, 2016

Hi Mohankumar,

We have noted your concern. Please give us some time to get back to you.

Yogesh

Idea Cellular IndiaPostpaid bill

they are using illegal ways to take out wrong bills from costumers. they used my details my contacts(that i have called)
                    i have called and threaten them to be dragged in court ...
                    i wanna go to consumer courts as they have no right to do so.

• ideacares Aug 25, 2016

Hi Amar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. To assist you further, please share your contact details. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com.

Yogesh

Idea Cellular — Idea Cheating customers

Hi, My idea account number is [protected]. due to I was in abroad i did not paid bill for 2 months and it...

Idea CellularIdea 4G WiFi Hub

I purchased an idea wifi hub but have been facing some issues with it right from the very beginning. An authorised idea store from where i bought it doesn't seem at all interested in solving my problem.
                      I have sent many e-mails regarding the same but haven't heard from an idea executive yet. This is extremely annoying for a student to spend so much on such expensive devices and plans and get no desired benefit from them.
                      I wish to withdraw all my services from the company.
                      My email reference id is E1-[protected]
                      I will be forced to take a strict action against the company if i still don't hear from one of the executives.
                      My contact numbers are: [protected], [protected]

I have been waiting for more than a week now. I have already discontinued using your services. I hope the company won't force me to pay the bill which is due on 5th of may. Don't expect me to pay for the services which i was unable to use because of your pathetic management. I am all set to file a case against your company, i have all the proofs that how you frustrate your clients and waste their valuable time. I think now i should not only ask for my refund but also for a compensation for such poor services.

• ideacellular May 31, 2016

Dear Customer,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 31st May 2015, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and Resolution has been Communicated For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

• ideacellular May 29, 2016

Dear Customer,

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

Idea CellularUnauthorised charges

Dear sir
                        I am an subscriber of Idea Cellular and found repeatedly unauthorised charges .
                        As per reference My one cell no [protected], intimated by idea that your datapack has been completed on 19/02/2016 and extra charges are Rs 45.00 immediately I request to idea to close the data card and same has been confirmed by idea .On 22/02/2016 got massage from idea that your extra charges are Rs 645.00. When data card are closed how could it happen, repeatedly try to contact idea customer cell no response found.
                        Today I got the bill from idea with addition of extra charges as mentioned. Not only that when the cell is always at home town how could the charges in roaming.
                        Please intervene and do justice.
                        My correspondence with idea cellular are also listed below.
                        Regards
                        [protected]

On 19/02/2016
                        Idea Cellular

close the net pack in my mobile no [protected] or suggest other pack

Pradip Mishra
                        Feb 22 (9 days ago)

to Idea

Dear sir,
                        Regarding My Mobile no [protected] the data pack uses report as per your mail dated 19/02/2016 that extra Rs 40has been charged . Immediately I request you to stop the datacard and close the facilities, subsequently i got information from you that same has been done. Now today I got the mail that Rs 645/has BEEN CHARGED EXTRA.What is going on.
                        [protected]

Pradip Mishra
                        Feb 25 (6 days ago)

to Idea

You have yet not respond further today same mail of RS 645/ extra charged received..If it is the case I will not hesitate to drag idea in the law of court.

Click here to Reply or Forward
                        0.3 GB (2%) of 15 GB used

Idea CellularRegarding excess monthly bills

Dear Sir,

I opted for the great I- 999 plan as it is customer tailored but I received a shocking bill of Rs. 12795.73 for July 2015 even when I used less than planned 3GB 3G data.in July as well in August.
                          I called Korba Idea People as well as customer care hundreds of times and even wrote numerous email to them . I DEMAND COMPLETE WAIVER OF THE EXTRA AMOUNT CHARGED TOWARDS MY ACCOUNT. Don’t understand why idea knowingly wants to make defaulters. I have already paid the normal bill amount that gets generated as routine bill. Pl close this issue urgently.
                          My bill never crossed Rs 2000 then why so called service of idea was allowed till 17th August, it shows cheating way of IDEA people.
                          I am deeply pained and frustrated because of insensitive and fraudulent behavior of IDEA. It will not be possible for me to pay such a huge amount because I am a serviceman and not using internet for idea. How am I responsible for a wrong bill amount and why should I pay for mistake in your side. And you are calling me to pay the bill. Is customer responsible for mistake on your side? Do you think customer should pay whatever amount you are telling. It is therefore requested to waive off my internet bill for which I am not responsible otherwise I will surrender my all connections.
                          My post paid number [protected]

Dhananjay jha

• ideacellular Sep 07, 2015

Dear Customer,

We have thoroughly checked Idea account details and it is found that the charges levied in your bill towards GPRS are correct as per plan assigned. For further assistance, kindly contact Idea customer care helpline.

• ideacellular Sep 04, 2015

Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that the matter is already being followed up and we will get back to you at the earliest.

• ideacellular Sep 04, 2015

Dear Customer,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular

Idea — No proper service and no proper response to the customers

My rental plan is 5GB plan after completion of 2GB i've getting a message that "your speed quota is over...

Idea Cellular Prepaid Online TopupNot credited when top up through portal

I regret to intimate your irregularity in Portal online top up service, not crediting the amount of Rs.110/- Payment detail : BICD3579168758 Transaction dated 03/12/2014 for cell no: [protected]
                            dated 16:26:19. Request earliest resolution please @ your end.

Idea Cellular — Passing fake information among the customers

I would like to bring to every one's notice that not choose Idea as your service provider. Because I got...

IdeaSim Card not activated

Dear Sir,
                              I purchased an idea sim on July 6th 2013 and it is still not activated. The sim is verified but I am not able to recharge it, when i tried recharging it using a top-up card.
                              The number is : [protected]
                              Kindly, look into this issue and resolve it as soon as possible.
                              Thanks an regards,
                              Anila Ramesh K

• ideacellular Sep 14, 2013

Dear Customer

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number have been activated. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Thanks & Regards
                                  Customer Care Idea Cellular

Idea — Fraud port

Vodafone head called me yesterday, she said nothing to do with vodafone. because fraud port had been done by...