[Resolved] Cell Cunreliable unknown company

S Jul 26, 2019

I took a contract with a cell c company telephonically but I can remember exactly when but it is over 2 years now, my daughter got robbed and the cellphone was taken upon robbery, I also lost the second sim with my phone, when I wanted to query with cell c they told me those numbers are not in their database yet all along I was recharging using cell c airtime & data, now I paid for over a year for the benefits I am not even getting, now they are still deducting my money from my bank account yet the 2 year contract have long passed, that company name when they debit my bank account is called Invegtu & it is untraceable, I tried to look from my bank if they can trace it but they can't, even now the 2 sim cards are being used and ever since using that phone I was told it belonged to a Person called Olwethu, it was never mine alone, my numbers were as follows:+[protected] &
+[protected] please trace these people so that they can refund my money back since the contract ended a long time ago.

NAME: SINA LETSOALO
CELL: [protected]
EMAIL: [protected].[protected]@GMAIL.COM

• Cell C's response · Jul 27, 2019

Hi Sina

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding this matter.

We have escalated it accordingly and one of our consultants will call you to assist with the query.

^NS