Menu
MoviStar
reviews & complaints

MoviStar
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

6 complaints
1 resolved 5 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of MoviStar. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
A
8:19 am EDT

MoviStar - Telephone and email completely cut off of a person aged 81 years, handicaped: Marie Leone Gaye ([protected]@gmail.com = [protected]

I am writing from Belgium on behalf of my sister in law: Marie Leone Gaye, movistar customer for internet + telephone : [protected]@gmail.com - [protected]

81 year old, partially handicaped, living alone without any family in Spain, her telephone + internet have been completey cut off for weeks, without even any possibility for her family in Belgium to contact her.

Please understant that this situation is unacceptable, not to mention extremely dangerous for her sanity and security.

We, her family in Belgium, we do urge you to acnowledge receipt of this message, and most of all o re-establish the communication for Marie Leone, at the minimum to allow us to get in touch with her.

Many thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Ann Gaye - + [protected] - [protected]@hotmail.com

Desired outcome: re establishinf of telephone and internet of Marie Leone Gaye - [protected]@hotmail.com - [protected]

P
8:51 am EDT

MoviStar - Bill/cancelling services

I am so fed up of Movistar, I cancelled my contract in May this year. So far they have sent me 3 more bills. A communication company that doesn't communicate is basically a pile of thieving [censored]ers.
They have given me 2 cancellation codes and yet again this morning I received yet another bill. Absolutely fuming. OPEC will be receiving my email in 10 min and I'm going to full ahead with denouncing them.

A
2:47 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Being a student recently moved to madrid I took this connection almost 10 days back and struggling to have this wi-fi signals covering my small 100m apartment. Tried to reach to movistar through all forums (toll free number, movistar outlets, online complaints) but no one can understand due to my limited spanish proficiency. Multiple request to connect me...

R
6:25 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 4/20/15, I cancelled service with Movistar and changed to Orange. It took until 6/24/15 for Movistar to actually cancel and give up the line to Orange. After a series of disastrous communication failures with the techs, they told me that they couldn't take the router, so I held onto and phoned Movistar, was then told to return it to a store for a refund...

N
1:38 am EDT

MoviStar - Fusion

DONT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS COMPANY
Movistar are the WORST compnay i've ever had the misfortune of dealing with - not only are they complete and utter pirates but everytime you call customer services about a complaint (frequently) they tell you a completely different story than the last agent.

I signed up for 'fusion' (ADSL + fixed line + Mobile) - one monthly bill for all three my backside... Ive only had this 'fusion' service for 2 months, and have not for a single minute had use of my mobile for outgoing calls; no one can tell me why other than i have an outstanding bill, which i have now paid x3 times for. Not only that, but i was charged 106EUR for making international calls from my mobile last month, when:
1) i couldnt make calls last month
2) international calling is barred anyway
After literally dozens of calls to their awful customer service (the last one actually told me to shut up?!?) they told me that there was nothing owed, and i should wait up to 48 hrs. Nothing. Customer service have escaleted the issue and a department would call me within 24 hours. Still nothing - that was 3 days ago. Please tell me im wrong - if you sign a contract for a service from a provider, they are legally oblidged to provide it. They haven't, despite charging for it. Thats called fraud. On top of that they told me the reason my outgoing mobile calls have been suspended could be due to an unpaid bill from sometime in the past? I was with Vodafone! Even if there was, nothing to do with my fusion contract.
Now they've switched of my mobile entirely. Havent got a clue whats going on and neither do they. Absolutely, utterly uselss. All i know is that ive now paid well over 200EUR for a 49.05EUR monthly bill and have yet to receive the service. On top of that - my ADSL was meant to be 20mbs, did a line test & its 1.5mbs. They said if i paid them an extra 6EUR they'd upgrade it to 6MBs - ima already supposed to be paying for 20MBs!

1 comment
M
Oct 04, 2008 2:43 am EDT

Informacion

I
5:41 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This week, having cut off my home landline due to our not receiving the bill, we then had our service back in under 48 hours but for no reason we then lost our internet connection for 12 hours, the following day. Today Movistar España have cut off the connection at my business. We paid the bill this morning, but the company have informed me that I will...

MoviStar contacts