[Resolved] Cell Ccollections department, accounts department

M Jul 26, 2019

To whom it may concern,

I have paid the amount that was initially outstanding and I had sent through the proof of payment on the 1st July, No one bothered to update my account instead you guys hand me over to a collections company messing up my records.

I asked for someone to contact me several times to change the debit order details as the person who was paying for this contract is no longer working, but again I get ignored and my account is handed over,

You want people to pay, we pay then you decide not to do your job and then place a person in a worse off situation. My arrears is still sitting as R1000 some change, and my amount paid does not reflect and its 26 days later.

This will be taken to the Ombudsman as this is pathetic. You cannot tell me you did not receive the payment as the reference is noted.

• Cell C's response · Jul 26, 2019

Dear Ms. Cornellissen‎

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

Please send your query, proof of payment and your details to [email protected]

Our team will assist.