Cell CSecunda cell c

R Feb 16, 2021

Today (16/02) me and my husband went to the Cell C shop in Secunda Mall. We sanitised our hands and entered the shop. A male from behind the counter asked us to go back and complete a form. I (Mrs. Karstens) told him if you want us to write someyhing he should give us a pen to write with. He then simply said he cannot leave a pen by the forms because people take it. He looked down to his computer behind the counter and paid no further attention to us. I went to Crazy Store and bought a pen there. At Cell C we completed the form and entered the shop once again. The same rude male then said we must move back. He needs to come and take our temperature. At that stage we were standing one line away from the forms and one line away from the counter. The salesman acted more like an uneducated guard rather than a person trying to do business. We went to another cellphone shop, bought a new cell phone and changed to another service provider. My husband is happy now. Why can't Cell C train their staff or at least teach them basic manners.

• Cell C's response · Feb 16, 2021

Good day Riekie

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

We regret to hear about the unpleasant experience that you had.

It is certainly not what we aspire to.

Regards
    ^MP

• Cell C's response · Feb 21, 2021

Good day Mpoza

Please accept our sincere apologies for the unpleasant service experienced.

Please email us this query and your contact details at [email protected] Our team will contact you and assist with this matter.

^SM

• Cell C's response · Feb 22, 2021

Good Day Mpoza

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We have received your query and we would appreciate an opportunity to assist. Kindly send us your query to [email protected], include the Cell C/ID number in question, your query reference numbers and the number we can reach you on for assistance.

^NZ

• Mp
    Mpoza Feb 19, 2021

Very bad customer service at cell c secunda mall, I took my Samsung A20 phone for repairs on the first week of December 2020, I have been waiting for my phone since then and I have been in and out of the store to check if my phone has been repaired with no luck6, I deposited R200 that I was requested to deposit to cell c insurance, I then received a message that my phone has been despatched and that I must go fetch it. When I go there my phone was not repaired, the lady told me that she will book it again. I received a call from cell c insurance to go get another phone since they couldn't fix my phone, on Monday 15 February 2021 when I go to the store the lady told me that she doesn't have the phone that I am supposed to be given which is the Samsung A12, she said she will order the phone, she told me that I should check the phone on Wednesday, on Wednesday I called to check if she have received the phone, she told me she is waiting for corior to deliver and she even told me that she is expecting it to arrive at around 3pm she will call me when she receive it. I never got a call from anyone.

Today I called to check, the lady told me that my phone was not received, she then advised me to Google if cell c standerton has stock, so I am confused now, I don't know if I should go to standerton to get my cell phone or to just wait. So today I received another message from cell c saying I should deposit money at Nedbank, I am starting to worry now, I feel like I am being scammed, since December I am paying a phone that I am not using. No one from cell c calls to update me I have to call them and no one is taking my issue serious.

Kindly assist me. Thank you.