The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cell C — disappearing of airtime
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been discovering that my airtime recharged on my cellphone has been disappearing without making any use of my cellphone.
I use an iPhone 5s smartphone and I am registered under Cell C as my mobile network provider, cellphone number [protected].
The airtime recharged has amounted to a total of approximately R50 over the past 2 days, still without making any phone calls or internet services (excluding WhatsApp which is, however, under the WhatsApp data bundle package thus I should not be incurring any charges on my account).
I have called the Cell C help line (084 140) 3 times since yesterday (17/09/2017) and their Technical Support line ([protected]) once.
My final call today (18/09/2017) resulted in the Cell C team giving me a reference/case number of [protected] of which was of no help as the query lodged resulted in the same outcome that Cell C has given me which has still not solved my problem.
I request that my airtime be refunded but more importantly that my issue of disappearing airtime be sorted as soon as possible to avoid such happenings in the future. I have endured too much loss as a result of Cell C's services.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- Cell C - legal department
- Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - disgusting customer service
- Cell C - sim card still not working
- Global cell network - GSM Promo
- Glocell - unlawful deductions of my account don't hold acc with glocell
- Cell C - Receiving pornographic videos through whatsapp. Both my friend and my cell numbers on my contract.
- Cell C - Additional contract
- Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure