Menu

Carnival Cruise Lines - Missing dreams studio order

M
Author of the complaint
10:13 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I won't normally go this route, but I'm at my wit's end, and hope to get a sufficient response to my issue regarding my missing Dreams Studio order.

Below is our booking information:

Booking #: M37GP4

Guests: Matthew & Andrea Schuch

Ship: Carnival Panorama

Sailing Dates: November 27, 2021 - December 4, 2021 (7 days)

Cabin #: 6294

We ordered 3 metal prints during this cruise worth $600, but have yet to receive them (nearly 5 months now). We have contacted Carnival and Carnival's contact info for the Dreams Studio but have not gotten any response to our missing order. In fact, we have only gotten 1 email response from Carnival ([protected]@carnival.com) asking us to contact the Dreams Studio, which we have done now 3 times over the past 3 months with no reply. Not what I would call "good" customer service.

My wife and I have been on numerous Carnival cruises and have enjoyed all our experiences, except for this one. At this point, I cannot recommend using this service, no matter how nice the pictures are.

Update by Matthew Schuch
May 13, 2022 1:39 pm

Hello.

I'm just writing to report that we have received our metal plates. Thank you for helping to resolve this issue!

Carnival was able to get our missing pictures sent to us, which we have now received. We had previously received no response to our request when contacting Carnival's customer service (both through their phone number and email address).

Helpful? 0 0
Thank you for your response.

Per our communication with the printing company, your metal prints have been expedited. We sincerely apologize for the delays regarding your purchase.

Guest Care Executive, Office of the President

Carnival Cruise Line

3655 NE 87th Ave

Miami, FL 33178
Apr 28, 2022 11:43 am
Thank you for posting your concerns.

I’m sorry to hear about your experience and I’d like to extend my sincere apologies for the situation you’ve described.

Your concerns have been forwarded to a specialist. They have reached out to the appropriate team to facilitate a prompt resolution regarding your metal prints.

Sincerely,