Carl's Jr. — customer service drive-thru
The staff of your location at 996 Third Avenue in Chula Vista, CA. repeatedly hold up the drive thru customers so they can re-set some type of running clock. I'm not sure what the clock is for, but they continually won't let customers pull up to the window until the clock re-sets to their liking. It causes delays for people and has dissuaded me from going to this location in the future. Just this evening, I had to wait about 4-5 minutes to place my order even though the prior vehicle in front me had just completed their order. Upon ordering, I sat in line while they slowly pulled each car forward one at at time. It's not the first time this has happened to me at this location, and when questioning the reason for this I was told about the clock and the female employee was rather rude and bristled at my questions. Very unprofessional and quite disappointing. My hope is this will be addressed sooner rather than later. Thank you for allowing me to bring this to your attention.
More Carl's Jr. Complaints & Reviews
- Carl's Jr. - bad service, refused company discount coupon.
- Carl's Jr - sexually explicit commercial
- Carl's Jr - burgers no longer flame-broiled
- Carls Jr. - rude district manager
- Carl's Jr - management
- Carl's Jr. - service
- Carl's Jr. - customer area
- Carl's Jr. - service and product (california classic)
- Carl's Jr. - lack of service. rude service and health violations
- Carl's Jr. - service & product complaint