ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:24h
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Carl's Jr.Poor customer service and work ethics

Is terrible when a 7yr old complains about their food. They take no pride in order preparation. Got a basic cheeseburger and the cheese was so cold it made the meat cold. Who wants a cold burger with a piece of cheese on top. Obviously you didn’t bother to even warm it because the geese wasn’t even slightly melted. I’m eating a taco, go to open a taco sauce packet and it had a sticky substance all over every packet which was entirely unsanitary to even store the packets dirty and nasty that way. Then I couldn’t eat my tacos because now this sticky substance is all over my hands. Not to mention there was no “initial greeting”. She just said order when ready, nothing said before. Not even a hello. Through all of it away out of disgust and made soup when I got home. Disgusted even more so by not knowing what was on my hands. Was it a type of bug gel? Oh, and No NAPKINS were in the bag so I couldn’t even try to get it off even though a napkin alone would not have worked anyways because it was glue like sticky. NEVER AGAIN WILL I DINE THERE

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Carls Jrdrive thru closed for employees to take a break

on 5/19/2019 at 3:25 am I went to the Carls Jr on Ave. L and 10th Street West in Lancaster, Ca.
    When I pulled in the drive thru I waited for the employee to take my order and instead of taking my order the employee informed me that the restaurant will be closed for 15 min and for me to come back. I asked the employee what they said and she repeated to me they are closed for 15 min because they are currently taking a break.
    Now the neon sign in the window of the restaurant says drive thru open 24 hours. Not to mention that the employee stated that they were on break for 15 min. Meaning that there was more than one employee. Well strike 3 Carls Jr.
    Shame on you!!