Burger Kingill treatment of a customer. was treated poorly.

L Dec 14, 2019 Review updated:

Twice this has happened that I have been treated so poorly it ruined my day and put me to tears. I bought my food and sat down to eat. I stayed just under an hour quietly going about my business. Each time I was told i had to leave because I was "loitering." I was treated like a homeless freeloader druggie. I am an upstanding citizen with a $200, 000 trust fund, a far cry from what they treated me like. This Burger King needs to change it's attitude if it wants to keep me as a customer. I find plenty reason to tarnish it's name by spreading the word to my upscale friends if this restaurant does not change it's ways. I am requesting an apology and compensation for my ill treatment. I don't need any handouts being that I have plenty of money, but some coupons for free food would suffice. Please reprimand this restaurant's employment and instruct them in proper customer service. Thanks for handling my concerns. Lara Steinmetz. [protected]. [protected]@gmail.com.

• K
      Dec 14, 2019

They are just treating everybody the same. If they don't try to get you to leave for loitering then when they try to make someone else to leave for loitering then they might face discrimination charges for making them leave but not you. Though I would say a $200, 000 trust fund isn't much. I'd imagine your monthly payout is only $1, 500 which maybe enough to pay your rent, but not much else.

•   Dec 14, 2019

You have plenty of money and don’t want a handout but coupons for free food are okay. Your upscale friends eat at Burger King like you do. Sounds like you’re bragging about a fantasy life.

•   Dec 14, 2019

Do they know all this about you? From what I see in judge Judy, most people with trustfunds don't work or better themselves otherwise and behave like ghetto trash.

•   Dec 14, 2019

Its not it’s. Upscale people can spell properly.

I have a trust fund and can’t touch it until my mom dies. I’d rather have her than the money. I don’t brag or tell people about it because that’s personal and private. But if I had that money now I’d not eat at a fast food greasy and salty restaurant.