Burger King — ill treatment of a customer. was treated poorly.
Twice this has happened that I have been treated so poorly it ruined my day and put me to tears. I bought my food and sat down to eat. I stayed just under an hour quietly going about my business. Each time I was told i had to leave because I was "loitering." I was treated like a homeless freeloader druggie. I am an upstanding citizen with a $200, 000 trust fund, a far cry from what they treated me like. This Burger King needs to change it's attitude if it wants to keep me as a customer. I find plenty reason to tarnish it's name by spreading the word to my upscale friends if this restaurant does not change it's ways. I am requesting an apology and compensation for my ill treatment. I don't need any handouts being that I have plenty of money, but some coupons for free food would suffice. Please reprimand this restaurant's employment and instruct them in proper customer service. Thanks for handling my concerns. Lara Steinmetz. [protected]. [protected]@gmail.com.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt 
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink 
- Burger King - poor service/food 
- Burger King - service