Burger King — payroll revision
Recently burger king forced it's employees to go to paperless payroll paystubs and assigned each employee a money network paycard with more hoops to jump through than basketball. For two weeks, I have been trying to get a copy of my "paystubs", not just my net pay. Paystubs - hours worked, gross pay and deductions. There are government regulations that protect employees to ensure they can confirm their pay, but with this new paperless payroll, I have not been able to locate my paystub information at all. The only thing money network says when I call is go online, everything you need is online, wrong. There are no options for an actual paystub, only net pay verification and the different options to access my net pay.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks!
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service