Burger King — poisoned food!
My daughter ate lunch yesterday at the Burger King on North Avenue in Melrose Park, IL. After a few hours she became violently ill with symptoms including stomach pain, nausea, diahrea, vomiting, dizziness, etc. This lasted for about 10 hours. She had the Italian Chicken sandwich at Burger King. Someone needs to take a closer look into how the food is prepared and handled in this restaurant.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink 
- Burger King - poor service/food 
- Burger King - service