Burger King — free whopper survey code missing from receipt
Thursday, october 13, 2016 - memphis, tn
Sycamore view and macon road
My friend and i went to burger king #9992. My friend ordered the 2 for $10 combo meal, dine-in order. The meal was fine. That is not the complaint.
When i got home i was going to complete the survey for being able to get a free whopper and i couldn't complete the survey because there was no code on the bottom of the receipt.
We had two other receipts, one for a hershey pie and the other one for two chocolate cookies. Neither of these receipts had a code on the bottom of them.
I love doing your surveys but it is kind of hard to do when you don't have all the information to complete them.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink 
- Burger King - poor service/food 
- Burger King - service