Burger King Logo

Burger King Customer Service

Having problems with Burger King?

Burger King reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 21, 2006. The latest review Drive Thru was posted on Apr 12, 2021. The latest complaint wrong food was resolved on Oct 16, 2018. Burger King has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 3696 reviews. Burger King has resolved 226 complaints.

Burger King Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 394 2493 (United States)
+61 130 085 2326 (Australia)
+64 800 425 464 (New Zealand)
+43 122 602 260 (Austria)
+82 80 228 163 (South Korea)
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive

Inwilerriedstrasse 61, Baar 6340

Turkey
Dikilitaş Mahallesi Emirhan Caddesi No:109 Beşiktaş, İstanbul

Burger King — Complaints & Reviews

Burger Kingthere’s no service at all in drive through

There is a Burger King workers vehicles parked on the drive-thru blocking other vehicles from coming to voice order at menu board and their vehicle is in front of it parked with no one inside. Workers are inside but will not come to window or conversate. I was ordered around 12:31 am and noticed my apple pie wasn't in my bag. So I went to come back to get it and the vehicle is as shown in video. This is very unprofessional to just park a vehicle in your guy's drive-thru as shown I'd say. And I really hope whatever happened can be resolved and I can be refunded for my apple pie.

Burger King — extremely rude manager

The manager's name was Christopher. He was working the drive-thru and was very short to us and rude to begin...

Burger King — take out food order

Two weeks ago I ordered a bacon cheeseburger which tasted different and had barely any condiments on the...

Burger Kingnothing

Hi
    we have just moved to the USA. And my daughter has a feeding disorder, but loves your onion rings. Is it possible your company could sell me your onion rings uncooked/frozen so that we could cook at home for her.
    We would be most grateful if you could supply us some on a regular basis as we have trouble getting our daughter to eat normal food.

Thanks for your time

Mrs Sarah Sidaway.

Burger Kingcustomer service

I ordered a whopper and I have always been able to get any sauce I want. Therefore, I asked for a honey mustard, the cashier said you are not getting that today without extra charge. The fact itself was dissapointing, but it was more disappointing her very rude attitude when saying it and demeanor. I love Burger King, but now I will think twice buying again. 10/18/18

Burger Kingfood isn't fresh

on 10/18/2018 I ordered some food from your #4130 restaurant in Vicksburg, ms on halls ferry rd and it was not fresh at all the burger was warm around the edges and cold in the middle and the fries are refried and it was nasty has my stomach hurting was wondering what could be done about it being I paid my money my email is [protected]@gmail.com to contact me

Burger Kingcustomer service

I just left Burger King in clearfield to make the 6 mile drive back to my house for a coupon that I left on the counter on my way out the door. The coupons are distributed in everyone's mail bi-weekly. I place my order which include more items than just the $4.99 coupon at clearfield burger king and when it came time to pay, they refused to apply the coupon ( 2 chicken & ff) even after I called home and my daughter gave the 4 digit code on the coupon.. I just feel this is HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Burger King — size of fries holder

Today I'm complaing about how small your "large fry" container is. Your "large fry" holders are literally...

Burger Kingcustomer service

Two couples went into the brand new Burger King in Lakeland, TN on Highway 64 on October 10 at 5PM. There was one other couple in the restaurant eating, all their other service was drive thru. Our friends received their food right away and were nearly finished eating when I went back to the window to ask why there was such a delay (approx 11-12 minutes). I counted 10 (ten) employees behind the counter, lots of milling around but no one willing to make eye contact with me. I noticed who I thought was a manager and tried to get her attention. She finally looked at me, put both her hands up in front of her and said "Look, I just got here." I said we had been waiting quite a while for our food and wondered why since there were so many people working and no one inside eating and she found a tray with our food on it sitting on a counter in the back. All of the food was cold. Totally frustrating. Our first and last time to visit this Burger King. This manager was absent the day BK did customer service training.

Burger Kingservice

My husband and I stopped at the Burger King on US 1 in Wabasso, FL this morning. There were three people ahead of us and no one else in the restaurant. The lady in front of us finally got her food but ask a question about her coffee, but she was ignored. The two other men and my husband and I waited and waited, but no food. As I watched for our food I saw an employee drop a sandwich on the floor and pick it up and put it back on the tray! When I was sick of waiting and watching this kind of behavior i went up and ask to speak to the manager. She could clearly see me, but ignored me. Finally she came to the counter and I said I wanted my money back. She just gave me back the money and didn't ask why or say she was sorry so I told her why anyway. I ask her name but she did not tell me. I was told her name by another employee.
              I as wondering if this is the way Burger King trains it's employee. I have heard and read lots of bad stuff about your company.

Burger Kingchicken tenders kids meal

I stopped at Burger King on golden mile hwy
                In plum pa, 15239 this evening and ordered food, one meal was chicken tenders for my child. I took the food home and realized her food was completely burned, hard as a rock and unable to be eaten. Disgusted, I called to complain because this was not the first time this has happened it's at least the FOURTH time and after this we will not be going back. I was told the manager would speak with the person cooking and to give them my name, for which purpose I don't know because no other information was asked for. This is unacceptable. People work hard for their money and although the meal was $4.29, this was at least the fourth time in the past 6 months that I've wasted money at this particular location for the exact same reason and each time I hope it will be different, but it never is. Something needs to be done about this so no one else has to deal with this. It's upsetting to see your child excited because we only eat fast food occasionally and then watch the disappointment because they are hungry and can't eat

Burger Kingmanagers and the staff

The customer service was very foul I didn't like the way I was treated also what I observed working there for 4 months. The managers talked to their employees like we weren't worth anything . AT the time I was working there multiple closers and cashiers quit due to the manager Evelyn and how she was treating them. I complained multiple times to the GM and Frank the head and nothing seemed to be done . If you don't believe me there are multiple people that feel the same way. I would work there and come home depressed Burger King was very toxic and a Bad working environment . There was also staff that had no consequences for there behavior when I reported them . I have multiple pictures of inappropriate Conduct but due to the mangers and other staff in i can't at the moment . The manger Evelyn had many complaints from customers and other Staff. I also brought a doctors note from the day I missed the GM did not want to see it and fired me. If nothings done I will be going to a higher source NBC NEWS for bad working unstable environment and miss treatment

managers and the staff

Burger Kingassistant managers & workers

Some of the assistant managers, not all, are rude, disrespectful, and use the younger workers to do their jobs while they sit around or go on their phone. I worked their and I was once told to clean the bathrooms, which I did without argument or complaining, and then minutes later one of the assistant managers tells me "clean that sh*t again it's nasty as f*uck." I listened and cleaned again but the tone of voice was very rude and disrespectful.

• Pe
                        Peachy223 Oct 17, 2018

Yes I went there to and was treated like trash I hated working there..there was nothing but favoritism

Burger Kingwrong food

On 10-15-2018, I walked into the burger king on Broad Street in Atlanta Ga. I ordered 5 Whoppers all the way. No cheese. Regretfully, I did not check my order before I left. When I got back to work, and was handing out Burgers to my coworkers, I realized we had 5 Whopper Jr's. I paid for 5 Whoppers. Me and my coworkers we're very dissatisfied. I called the store and asked for the manager. As I was speaking to him and explaining the situation, he said he was busy in the middle of the lunch rush and that I could call back later. Then he hung up on me. He was very rude.

RESOLVED

I haven't heard a word. [email protected]

Burger Kingstore hours

We attempt to go to the Burger King at Moorpark and Williams rd in West San Jose usually twice a week for breakfast but they are rarely open at the time posted on their door. This happens almost daily. They finally show up after 6:15 and of course the drive thru customers get there orders very quickly but if you prefer to eat inside we have to wait up to ten minutes for our food and we are the only customer's in the store. We sit by the drive thru window and two or three cars get their food before we get ours and we were inside ten minutes before them.

Can a District Manager level boss check it out first hand. I am sure BK has many very upset customers.

Thank God there is a very nice 7/11 across the street that is getting many of YOUR customers.

Many thanks,

John Ouellette

Burger Kingcrewmember

I just left the 3966 Park Ave Memphis Tn location. Now I ordered 1 stack of hotcakes, the cashier ask me to pull up. I proceeded to ask her why for 1 stack of 3 hotcakes? She slams the window while rolling her eyes. She says chile come on. I have worked for mcds&wendys and have had rude customers. Never can anyone say I was rude as bad as I always wanted to be. Please speak with this young lady, she knows who she is. I didn't receive my receipt or napkins. I understand you're trying to get orders put fast but do not be rude to me

Thanks

Burger King — mozzarella sticks/marinara sauce/bbq sauce

I am so over burger king in clarksville tn. It's not even just one single location in the city, it is 4...

Burger Kingemployee

On Saturday October 13th went to burger king for dinner with my children. While.playing On the playground area someone pooped on the tunnel. A child came down the thing holding poop. She went to bathroom then proceeded to tell your employees that my child did it. Then one 9f ur employees came and accused my child which is only 3 years old. I showed the employee the clean diaper and told her that it was not. Then I informed the employee up front that it was not my child. I have never in all the years in customer service which is 30 plus years have I ever confronted a customer especially in frontof others. I was so furious to be accused of something that is yried to explain and even show it was not of my childa doing

Burger Kingservice

The Burger King on Baltimore pike has the most disgusting service a food restaurant can have the lady does not listen and she is plain rude I don't come to a place and send my hard earned money to be mistreated by a worker at Burger King I believe something should happen to that place be people need to be hired or something taht is all thank you and one more thing they need to make it clear they can hear us instead of giving me the wrong order like I asked for a large but they gave me a small which I was furious about then asked for honey mustard and she rudely said 11 cent then gave me one that was opening then gave me the wrong drink and said I had to pull up and wait because she gave me the wrong drink the service was just awful and needs to be fixed

Burger King — service

Burger King Store #13355 in Yakima, Washington. This is our neighborhood BK and the only one in town owned by...